Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

You can't even produce a single straw to drain the kool-aid you've been sipping. Just a single one. Give one solid piece of evidence that even lends to the possibility that this could be true.

Guest VioletX

Oh Yeah Hawk-keep it pourin' ; D

njjohn, I think you guys are the ones desperately grasping at those slippery straws.

We have eye witness testimony and a video, well for now one video... :tease:

Edited by VioletX

njjohn, I think you guys are the ones desperately grasping at those slippery straws.

Taste Great! I am thinking about after the release of the documentry comes out and the body is proven real, if Rick would give me a hair sample from the Beast. Probably ask him that at the PARTY.

Testimonial from a habitual liar means zero. And the video isn't evidence. Just one piece of solid evidence besides hearsay. If you want to call, scientific method and mathematics straws... it proves you have absolutely no interest in truth and just believe blindly in what is being told is right in front of you.

Testimonial from a habitual liar means zero. And the video isn't evidence. Just one piece of solid evidence besides hearsay. If you want to call, scientific method and mathematics straws... it proves you have absolutely no interest in truth and just believe blindly in what is being told is right in front of you.

Testimonial from a habitual liars = welcome to the 21st century. You have to weed out the lies from the truths njjohn. Just watch politicians.

And the video isn't evidence. Yes it is to us and to many many many many others and those 'others' are people who might actually know better than us.

..it proves you have absolutely no interest in truth and just believe blindly in what is being told is right in front of you. No! I never seem to listen to your theories?

Has the video been debunked? I have not seen that evidence yet.

Has the video been debunked? I have not seen that evidence yet.

Yes, we have an eyewitness. Right here on our thread. He saw a video of how the tent video was staged.

BFF Patron

^^^^What he said, and what any true researcher visiting this habitual hoaxer will say^^^^^

Really V. we are grasping for straws? All we have done is state facts; show lies; and give an historical account of RD's actions. He has continually mocked, hoaxed and made fun of the BF community. Eye witness you referred to has lied no less than four times ...so he cant be taken for anything that comes out of his mouth. As for the tent video Bipedalist has found and posted pictures of the exact suit used to make the hoaxed video. RD has changed his story no less than three times on how he claims this all went down. So lets sit back and look at all the facts before we start claiming who is really grasping at straws.

Yes, we have an eyewitness. Right here on our thread. He saw a video of how the tent video was staged.

I wonder if they would like to come down to the party too?

..it proves you have absolutely no interest in truth and just believe blindly in what is being told is right in front of you.

No! I never seem to listen to your theories?

LOL!

BFF Patron

So who commenting on the threads here is working for the film company, Dyer or FB/FB?

Just curious...... no need to hide your investments or interests!@

Not necessarily in that order.

Great advertising, viral campaign I might add!