Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

he just played teh Call from the Texas Game Warden. Rick says he does not know if the caller is legit or not. But he played it.

Police report filed?

No idea. He did not mention.

Dyer just mentioned Randles is definitely comming out....Listening to show right now.

Dyer just stated FB/FB people will not say anything different than what Musky Allen said...but he can't say anything else. I take this as a round about confirmation...albeit very circumspect in approach due to NDA.

Guest VioletX

"F/B F/B cannot say anything different than Musky Allen has said" Ricks reply to someone asking if Jeff and Jack have seen the body.

He is expecting they may come out with something soon, reccomends asking FB/FB.

Which is what I say every day lately...ask Rick...ask Musky, ask the FB guys and draw what you can from that.

I have.

This game warden thing could go two ways:

A. "Awe fellas I was just doing a movie stunt, promote the film that's all". No harm done.............

OR

B. Uses this scheme to have the body taken away by the Wildlife Authorities. Nothing I could do about them boys took it away.

And so the saga continues folks..............Stay tuned many more pages to follow..

This game warden thing could go two ways:

A. "Awe fellas I was just doing a movie stunt, promote the film that's all". No harm done.............

OR

B. Uses this scheme to have the body taken away by the Wildlife Authorities. Nothing I could do about them boys took it away.

And so the saga continues folks..............Stay tuned many more pages to follow..

My thoughts exactly Id like to know what state the warden was from and did he/she refer to themselves as a game warden or fish and wild life officer.....this is key!

Guest miller44

Game on for Cisco the kid!

Listen to 1:48.55 Rick says he'll be in San Antonio in the next "2 or 3 weeks" and he's willing to go out to the kill site with someone to verify the height of the subject in the tent video!

http://youtu.be/O9vxageptIk

Cisco you got your ears on old buddy?

Edited by miller44