Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest miller44

I respect everybody's optimism as I usually latch on to any new possibility of discovery. However, I just don't see RD having anything. Not because of what he did in the past, although it is a factor, but mostly because of his disturbing behavior.

After 2008 et al, I wouldn't have thought it possible that I could have any gear in my RD gearbox other than pure distain, but the truth is at some unknown point in time I have downshifted into feeling genuinely sorry for this guy, and even moreso I feel sorry for anyone associated with RD in his day-to-day life.

Watching his recent video is not pretty, it's not funny, it's just flat-out disturbing. IMO RD is in some immense emotional and psychological pain at the moment. If it all stems from doing the deed he claims to have done or from somewhere else I'll probably never know, but whatever's the case, as I myself still have atleast an ounce of sanity left, I really feel sorry for this guy.

And even "if" he's mostly acting, the undercurrent of what's going on with him recently is not good.

EDIT: spelling.

Edited by miller44
  • Upvote 1

Guest VioletX

After 2008 et al, I wouldn't have thought it possible that I could have any gear in my RD gearbox other than pure distain, but the truth is at some unknown point in time I have downshifted into feeling genuinely sorry for this guy, and even moreso I feel sorry for anyone associated with RD in his day-to-day life.

Watching his recent video is not pretty, it's not funny, it's just flat-out disturbing. IMO RD is in some immense emotional and psychological pain at the moment. If it all stems from doing the deed he claims to have done or from somewhere else I'll probably never know, but whatever's the case, as I myself still have atleast an ounce of sanity left, I really feel sorry for this guy.

And even "if" he's mostly acting, the undercurrent of what's going on with him recently is not good.

EDIT: spelling.

Yes, I think you and Jacki may be right. If I was still a yoga teacher or even still liked yoga that much,LOL I would recommend meditation or medication for that guy before he implodes or explodes.

If it is true that is a lot to carry, this is a good reason to find a way to find the whereabouts of the body,loll!

Guest VioletX

The latest BTR radio show with Dyer and Jack Barnes has the most info to date. Barnes does not come on until maybe half way through, but the Tent Video is discussed from 10-15 minutes onward.

I am not going to give the link due to language, so hopefully anyone interested can find it...

The latest BTR radio show with Dyer and Jack Barnes has the most info to date. Barnes does not come on until maybe half way through, but the Tent Video is discussed from 10-15 minutes onward.

I am not going to give the link due to language, so hopefully anyone interested can find it...

Well I just listened to the later half. This was by FAR the most convincing Dyer has come across. Quite frankly, I was very surprised at what *appeared* to be a convincing narrative that claims he has *the goods*. Being a hard core skeptic...I'm still convinced this is an eleborate hoax.

According to Dyer, we will all know by April/May. He actually invited the FB/FB team to the the first to see and measure the body. I'm not holding my breath on this one, but it looks like..at least for now...Dyer has the momentum in the BF world.

Edited by ronn1

Guest VioletX

Well I just listened to the later half. This was by FAR the most convincing Dyer has come across. Quite frankly, I was very surprised at what *appeared* to be a convincing narrative that claims he has *the goods*. Being a hard core skeptic...I'm still convinced this is an eleborate hoax.

According to Dyer, we will all know by April/May. He actually invited the FB/FB team to the the first to see and measure the body. I'm not holding my breath on this one, but it looks like..at least for now...Dyer has the momentum in the BF world.

Yes, I found him pretty convincing, particularly in his responses to the first interviewer. With Jack Barnes he did give some interesting descriptions of the phys description, but I wish he had retained clearer visual information...Did you happen to catch if he talked about there being an arch to the foot or not??

There was some commotion in my house and it was difficult to hear everything.

I thought Cisco might be interested in the hints of the location of the shooting, I believe that was past the 55 minute mark...

Guest gershake

Thanks for the summing up.

Guest RedRatSnake

I still think he is full of crap...

I know you are correct, besides why always a wait, toss this one in the junk pile.

Tim

I still think he is full of crap... but soon enough we will know for sure.

I bet we won't. Things tend to draaaaag in the BF world. We'll get a few crumbs here and there to keep our interest. In April/May there will be further delays. The delays won't be his fault either. Same old same old.

Why is he waiting until April/May to show what he has? Sounds like a build up to me - awfully similar to what he did before...

I just remind myself that Minnow Films describe their film, Monsters and Men, thus:

"a fascinating and touching portrait of men who are obsessed with monsters and their adventures to find them"

Not:

"We caught a bigfoot!"

Why is he waiting until April/May to show what he has? Sounds like a build up to me - awfully similar to what he did before...

I still think it's a hoax...but I was really surprised at his overall response to the FBFB guy. He also went into some descriptions of the creature when asked and indicated that there were THREE University staff examining the body. I'm not buying it..but he did sound convincing. Having said this..he's a great *story teller* and BEE ESSER. All I can say is.."Stay Tuned* folks.

I bet we won't. Things tend to draaaaag in the BF world. We'll get a few crumbs here and there to keep our interest. In April/May there will be further delays. The delays won't be his fault either. Same old same old.

He was asked about ..what if it doesn't pan out by April/May. Is it going to drag out? He said that's not going to happen...he would have to be *dead*...what ever that means.

Yeah I am sure he gave all kinds of descriptions. Did you hear him talk in past interviews about the suit with roadkill inside? He was very descriptive then too - but he forgot to mention the suit was filled with roadkill. LOL.

:)

Yeah I am sure he gave all kinds of descriptions. Did you hear him talk in past interviews about the suit with roadkill inside? He was very descriptive then too - but he forgot to mention the suit was filled with roadkill. LOL.

:)

Well...he only went into the descriptions when specifically answering questions put to him by FBFB. He wasn't *voluntering* anything and, in fact, declined on some specific questions on the descriptions.

Edited by ronn1