Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well well.Dyer just upped the ante HUGE. He invited a true skeptic...Musky Allen...to come out within the next two weeks to view the body.

No strings attatched. Dyer even offered to PAY FOR THE PLANE FARE! Allen agreed to come out and will let Dyer know when by tomorrow.

We're going to know VERY soon if Dyer is blowing smoke or not....unless Allen flakes out..which I would find hard to believe.

Well well.Dyer just upped the ante HUGE. He invited a true skeptic...Musky Allen...to come out within the next two weeks to view the body.

No strings attatched. Dyer even offered to PAY FOR THE PLANE FARE! Allen agreed to come out and will let Dyer know when by tomorrow.

We're going to know VERY soon if Dyer is blowing smoke or not....unless Allen flakes out..which I would find hard to believe.

I know its so exciting all this Ronn1. Did you listen to the last radio show? Is there another one on tonight? I am not pst so the timings for the radio shows are a bit confusing for me. I am sure in the last show they said that the documentary makers (minnow) will be on the show. Did you hear this or did I imagine it??

Anyone have a link to where he's making this latest claim?

Its here Scout in his radio show, about 2/3rd of the way through: http://www.blogtalkr...-and-dj-bashers

Guest RedRatSnake

I have taken this overhear to stay on topic ~ From the Ketchum Report Thread~

Posted by ronn1

I listened to the radio clip...Dyer said he wanted an established SKEPTIC to view the body. Allen is an established skeptic.

According to Dyer, there are 3 University people looking at the body already.

Really strange, if the guy has gone through the trouble of doing that, I don't see why he could not just have thrown the body onto the front steps of a local Anthropology or similar building and say look what I got here, call the local news to come down, it's always the delay tactic's.

Tim :)

I have taken this overhear to stay on topic ~ From the Ketchum Report Thread~

Posted by ronn1

I listened to the radio clip...Dyer said he wanted an established SKEPTIC to view the body. Allen is an established skeptic.

According to Dyer, there are 3 University people looking at the body already.

Really strange, if the guy has gone through the trouble of doing that, I don't see why he could not just have thrown the body onto the front steps of a local Anthropology or similar building and say look what I got here, call the local news to come down, it's always the delay tactic's.

Tim :)

Yeah but Dyer wasnt there at the 'crime scene' on his own dealing with the whole scenario on his own. There was Minnow Films, there was his team (whoever they are). I am sure when/if the Bigfoot was shot, then all parties went into panic stations. I am sure that decisions made about what to do with the body were probably made collectively. Dyer wasnt on his own when/if this happened. You just need to have one person make one phone call and then that leads to more people making decisions etc etc. You must remember that Dyer wasnt on his own there.

What happened to the NDA? Dyer must have forgotten that he claimed to have have signed one a few weeks ago. To be a good liar you need an excellent memory.

Dyer claims Minnow 'own' the body. Just wonder what they make of him offering to show off their prized possession before they get to make any announcement.

Red flag upon red flag.

• Upvote 1

What happened to the NDA? Dyer must have forgotten that he claimed to have have signed one a few weeks ago. To be a good liar you need an excellent memory.

Dyer claims Minnow 'own' the body. Just wonder what they make of him offering to show off their prized possession before they get to make any announcement.

Red flag upon red flag.

Yeah I have to admit I am a bit puzzled by him wanting to show the body to various people, but I put it down to desperation! Although, he has only just started inviting people publicly?

JackiLB, what time zone are you located? We can figure out the time difference so we can know the time relative to our zones.if the show comes on again.

JackiLB, what time zone are you located? We can figure out the time difference so we can know the time relative to our zones.if the show comes on again.

Iam in Great Britain? Booger

Didn't he make the same offer to one of the guys from FB/FB a while back?

Yes JAck Barnes last week. Dont know why on earth these people arent jumping at the offer - I think they are scared of what they may find. Edited by JackiLB

JackiLB, you are eight hours ahead of the pacifc time zone (PST) so figure if the show comes on at 6pm Sunday Evening, it will be 2am Monday morning where you are. This is just an example I dont know the correct time, just count eight hours ahead for the time where you are in Britain.

I can kinda understand someone being gun shy at traveling to a "viewing" coming on the heels of the Ed Smith DaisyIn Box Bridging commitee Debacle last week.

Edited by people booger

JackiLB, you are eight hours ahead of the pacifc time zone (PST) so figure if the show comes on at 6pm Sunday Evening, it will be 2am Monday morning where you are. This is just an example I dont know the correct time, just count eight hours ahead for the time where you are in Britain.

I can kinda understand someone being gun shy at traveling to a "viewing" coming on the heels of the Ed Smith DaisyIn Box Bridging commitee Debacle last week.

Well thanks for the info PB! Yes if you travel all that way publicly and there's nothing to see, then its a bit embarrassing I guess, but also if there is nothing there you can shout 'hoax'.

RD is using this as a delay tactic. Just wait and see. This buys him two weeks or, and even better, Musky will refuse and RD can claim he tried....

So, I have decided to make myself available to RD as a witness. I'm already in San Antonio so it will save him money on the plane fare. I'm also close to whatever TX university, supposedly has the body.

Something tells me that he won't take me up on my offer as it's too easy and makes too much sense. It's better for him to invite somebody that's likely to refuse because it's too far away or they don't believe him. I don't believe him either but I'm close by and willing to take the time to verify his claims.

Also, in case RD is reading this, I would be a very credible witness. I'm established in the San Antonio community. I'm a business owner and have strong ties to this part of the state. In short, I have no reason to lie, one way or the other.

Like I said, I'm not holding my breath as it would end his charade prematurely. However, I try to be optimistic so I'm open to anything.

RD is using this as a delay tactic. Just wait and see. This buys him two weeks or, and even better, Musky will refuse and RD can claim he tried....

So, I have decided to make myself available to RD as a witness. I'm already in San Antonio so it will save him money on the plane fare. I'm also close to whatever TX university, supposedly has the body.

Something tells me that he won't take me up on my offer as it's too easy and makes too much sense. It's better for him to invite somebody that's likely to refuse because it's too far away or they don't believe him. I don't believe him either but I'm close by and willing to take the time to verify his claims.

Also, in case RD is reading this, I would be a very credible witness. I'm established in the San Antonio community. I'm a business owner and have strong ties to this part of the state. In short, I have no reason to lie, one way or the other.

Like I said, I'm not holding my breath as it would end his charade prematurely. However, I try to be optimistic so I'm open to anything.

Great idea Cisco! Will you email him?