Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

How will you sceptics cope if all his story turns out to be true?? Will you climb to the top of a high mountain and scream obscenities into the air or will you have a party or will you just shrug and go 'well I never'?

Its worth thinking about.....?

Quoting from Bush isnt a good idea.... :onthequiet:

I'm 99% confident it's a hoax...however...If it's true I'll post my thoughts here..no problem. The primary reason for thinking this is a hoax has nothing to do with Dyer. It's simply that I don't think BF exists..but, I'm *open* none the less.

Guest WldHrtRnch

YES..He posted here that he thought it was legit.

Noel did post that, but he has not expounded on it, as to why he feels it is true. I don't think it's true, it's RD.

How will you sceptics cope if all his story turns out to be true??

If Rick Dyer has shot a BF and produces and actual BF body that science confirms, I will gladly kiss his behind on the courthouse square for all to see.

Guest RedRatSnake

How will you sceptics cope if all his story turns out to be true?? Will you climb to the top of a high mountain and scream obscenities into the air or will you have a party or will you just shrug and go 'well I never'?

Its worth thinking about.....?

Quoting from Bush isnt a good idea.... :onthequiet:

Not a matter with coping with anything, if the evidence turns out to be good enough to be backed up by the scientific community, then I will go along with it, of course to be honest I will stay somewhat skeptical until I get to see a body, after all that is what I have been waiting for just like a lot of others.

Tim :)

The big 'reveal' in April will be Dyer's appearance in the BBC documentary. I wonder how he will be portrayed? Perhaps as an honest, hard working, intrepid field researcher desperate to find the creature that has so far eluded him. Or... perhaps just plain desperate?

April eh? April 1st by chance?

There's your sign!

Not a matter with coping with anything, if the evidence turns out to be good enough to be backed up by the scientific community, then I will go along with it, of course to be honest I will stay somewhat skeptical until I get to see a body, after all that is what I have been waiting for just like a lot of others.

Yes I will be over the moon if its true, but will feel guilty about it too because the bigfoot was shot. Its sadly ironic that in this age of technology, the need for a sasquatch's dead body has become a necessity to prove their existence.

How will you sceptics cope if all his story turns out to be true?? ..

I'll be more shocked that Dyer was telling the truth than that BF is real.

Guest RedRatSnake

Its sadly ironic that in this age of technology, the need for a sasquatch's dead body has become a necessity to prove their existence.

Besides needing a body to study, I think having one would be a good back up plan to keep the DNA findings on the level, I always like to stay at least a little on the skeptic side of things, Remember the ~ Brontosaurus.

I'll be more shocked that Dyer was telling the truth than that BF is real.

Well that is really what it is all about anyway, I'll stay with my current logic.

Edited by RedRatSnake

Guest miller44

New Book: Sasquatch Rising 2013, Christopher Noel

http://bigfootforums...ch-rising-2013/

I considered bumping the thread last night, mainly for the Rick Dyer claim.

Yeah this is one of the only things that keeps me wondering... Otherwise I would dismiss it because of RD's odd behaviour and impossibily shadey past hereabouts, but seemingly there are people with both sense and credibility who are backing his story for some reason. To say the least it's baffeling.

I must admit that his last radio interview was very impressive. RD mentioned during that interview that he had previously owned "a couple of car lots" and had been a car salesman... I'll tell ya, even though I have a good car already I wouldn't want to set foot on a lot owned by RD. He'd probably have me driving away in the most expensive car there in 5 minutes flat!

JackiLB said: I find it hard to believe that Minnow Films will put our wonderful thoughts about Mr Rick Dyer into their film. But if they do, then maybe they would like to print that I think that they should catch lots of female Bigfoots and then have them dressed in bikinis running around a park being chased by a scary old fat bloke with glasses (ala Benny Hill). Yeah Minnow - that would be a GREAT idea :gaming:

Lol that is a Great Idea Tried to plus but out of quota for the day will plus tomorrow

Congratulations on Royal couples Expectant New Prince!

Edited by people booger

I sometimes wonder if the reliable sources that bigfoot bloggers brag about are actually hoaxers trying tp pose as someone credible.

I'm with you on this one. Maybe someone just looking for attention and to be apart of the "excitement"

Ever since the Daisy fiasco I think that the recent trend of being 'in the loop' isn't as hot as it was a few weeks ago. Several folks claimed to have 'insider info' which stemmed from ' credible sources' regarding both Ed Smith & Dyer stories. We all know who you are. Lying low for a few weeks won't help, I can assure you.

Guest RedRatSnake

Ever since the Daisy fiasco I think that the recent trend of being 'in the loop' isn't as hot as it was a few weeks ago. Several folks claimed to have 'insider info' which stemmed from ' credible sources' regarding both Ed Smith & Dyer stories. We all know who you are. Lying low for a few weeks won't help, I can assure you.

I have a decent amount of confidence that many here that know the skinny on this type of thing didn't give RD a second thought, many here have been around the block so many times with this stuff, although most everyone will talk about it cause this is a forum after all, IMHO the hoaxes mainly affect the green folks and a few others that see BF in every tree stump that doesn't have a " I am not a Bigfoot sign hung on it" things like this in a silly way help to chuck a few new posts into the forum to keep moving things along.

But you are 100% right, people learn from this kind of thing and it gives the push to question other claims in the future.