Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Cisco, you could message him on Facebook or the Bigfoot Tracker website, I did think you would be a great choice ...are you Skeptic enough for RD,LOL?

KUP!!

Allen is supposed to let Dyer know tomorrow..maybe the next day. I don't think it's a delay tactic because Dyer said he wanted Allen to come out TOMORROW...ASAP. Now, there is one caveat here>>>> the possibility that Allen has flipped and *gone to the dark side*..meaning Dyer cut a deal with Allen for big $$$. So, Allen will stall and flake out OR...he will lie about seeing a body. Of course that will take him out as a credible BF blogger and brand him as a hoaxer like Dyer.

RD is using this as a delay tactic. Just wait and see. This buys him two weeks or, and even better, Musky will refuse and RD can claim he tried....

So, I have decided to make myself available to RD as a witness. I'm already in San Antonio so it will save him money on the plane fare. I'm also close to whatever TX university, supposedly has the body.

Something tells me that he won't take me up on my offer as it's too easy and makes too much sense. It's better for him to invite somebody that's likely to refuse because it's too far away or they don't believe him. I don't believe him either but I'm close by and willing to take the time to verify his claims.

Also, in case RD is reading this, I would be a very credible witness. I'm established in the San Antonio community. I'm a business owner and have strong ties to this part of the state. In short, I have no reason to lie, one way or the other.

Like I said, I'm not holding my breath as it would end his charade prematurely. However, I try to be optimistic so I'm open to anything.

No way Cisco. Dyer wants an established skeptic...especially this one, since Allen has called out Dyer many times and he's a very vocal skeptic as well. If Allen flakes on Dyer I'll be stunned and POed too. Like I said..there is one *fly in the ointment* albeit a LONG SHOT>>>

Allen has joined Dyer in the hoax. Unlikely as far as I'm concerned.

What happened to the NDA? Binding for only 24 hours I guess?

No way Cisco. Dyer wants an established skeptic...

How convenient.

If he wants to prove it, call CNN for heaven's sake. Oh wait ...

What happened to the NDA? Binding for only 24 hours I guess?

How convenient.

If he wants to prove it, call CNN for heaven's sake. Oh wait ...

Yeah..looks like he's still hobbled by NDA as far as calling in news organizations? I'm still in the hoax camp with this until proven otherwise.

Iam in Great Britain? Booger

Yes JAck Barnes last week. Dont know why on earth these people arent jumping at the offer - I think they are scared of what they may find.

They are probably of being afraid of being associated with a hoax.

Didn't he make the same offer to one of the guys from FB/FB a while back?

he made the offer to Barnes (I think that's his name) and Barnes accepted. That offer, however, is NOT the same as the Musky Allen offer, which is RIGHT NOW. I think the Barnes's offer was only when the so called *body* is released for viewing by the other parties in the NDA. I don't understand how he can now trump that obstacle with this new offer to Allen?

Edited by ronn1

Well, RD just posted he will offer $100,000 to anyone who can prove the Tent Video is a hoax...

implied-facepalm-implied-facepalm-demotivational-poster-1259858393.jpg

I don't understand how he can now trump that obstacle with this new offer to Allen?

Because he knows Allen won't go right now.

Guest miller44

So, I have decided to make myself available to RD as a witness. I'm already in San Antonio so it will save him money on the plane fare. I'm also close to whatever TX university, supposedly has the body.

I think you would be the perfect person to go because you already put your feet to the ground and went to the location, did interviews, etc. On the radio shows RD has mentioned that specifically, but not you by name. I bet if you tell him you are the one that outed the loaction he'll tumble.

Cisco Kid was a friend of mine! Go get em'

He's got a guest on his show tonight. I think they mentioned a documentary person. Minnow Films??

Kinda leary about that. Remember in 2008 (at about this same stage) RD had his brother (or was it brother in law) post a youtube video claiming to be a scientist who saw the body and verified it. Having someone on his radio show with a British accent could be malarkey, and in the same viegn as 2008.

I'll definetely be listenting though. This thing is about to fall apart like a Chinese motorcycle. So I'll lower my post-Daisy expectations and grab a front row seat!

I think you would be the perfect person to go because you already put your feet to the ground and went to the location, did interviews, etc. On the radio shows RD has mentioned that specifically, but not you by name. I bet if you tell him you are the one that outed the loaction he'll tumble.

Cisco Kid was a friend of mine! Go get em'

Kinda leary about that. Remember in 2008 (at about this same stage) RD had his brother (or was it brother in law) post a youtube video claiming to be a scientist who saw the body and verified it. Having someone on his radio show with a British accent could be malarkey, and in the same viegn as 2008.

I'll definetely be listenting though. This thing is about to fall apart like a Chinese motorcycle. So I'll lower my post-Daisy expectations and grab a front row seat!

my thoughts exactly