Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

How can anybody prove that video is fake? What kind of proof is he requiring?

This guy is way over the top and I can't figure out his end game. What is he achieving with his claims? Short term attention from a very small segment of the population? We're the only ones giving RD any attention. Mainstream media is ignoring this and will continue to ignore it based on his history.

His only hope is to produce a body as nobody will give him the time of day, without it.

How can anybody prove that video is fake? What kind of proof is he requiring? Well exactly Cisco!

This guy is way over the top and I can't figure out his end game. What is he achieving with his claims? Short term attention from a very small segment of the population? We're the only ones giving RD any attention. Mainstream media is ignoring this and will continue to ignore it based on his history.

His only hope is to produce a body as nobody will give him the time of day, without it. Well exactly Cisco!

I suggest we all never speak his name until definite proof is produced!

Aw go on Ihylda - its fun :)

JackiLB, the shootingsasquatch page is how Dyer originally released the tent video. He set up a fake website so nobody would know it was him releasing the video. He knew that people would figure out it was him though and even admitted that he gave out hints so people could figure it out. I doubt anybody knows the real truth of that.

The funny thing is if everyone starts completely ignoring Dyer he will start talking more about this just to get attention.

JackiLB, the shootingsasquatch page is how Dyer originally released the tent video. He set up a fake website so nobody would know it was him releasing the video. He knew that people would figure out it was him though and even admitted that he gave out hints so people could figure it out. I doubt anybody knows the real truth of that.

The funny thing is if everyone starts completely ignoring Dyer he will start talking more about this just to get attention.

Thanks JRid. I am a bit late in discovering this website and the story behind it. I think Dyer is a very shrewd businessman. Do people ever ignore him?

Guest VioletX

Anyone know if Musky Allen has accepted Dyer's offer to view the purported body?

Who is Musky Allen and why is he a credible witness? I know nothing about him other than he is a skeptic.

I had thought he was determining when he could get out of work...

Edited by VioletX

Aw go on Ihylda - its fun :)

That's it in a nutshell. Following RD's antics is entertaining. Not as entertaining as Daisy, but that show was prematurely cancelled. RD will get attention up until something better comes along and then he'll be relegated to the lower end of the page.

The problem for RD is that he's now painted himself into a corner. He has less than two weeks to produce the body or he's dead in the water. I'm hoping he'll throw in a delay tactic in order to extend this a bit longer. Perhaps he can claim that the body won't be available until end of February as it's currently under dissection by the university? Another good excuse it to claim that it's being studied for infectious disease and is under quarantine for 6 weeks! Hopefully RD is reading this post and getting some good ideas....."are you paying attention Ricky!?"

Anyhow, he needs to come up with some more material as it's only a matter of time before he is forced to confess or something better comes along. If I were RD, I would be busy working on some new hooks to get people's interest. We're not a loyal group when it comes to Bigfoot news. We'll jump on the next band wagon that offers any chance of proof; especially if it involves video or photos! RD is really hanging by a thread right now so he better start getting creative. Maybe he should release a "partial" photo of a hand, foot or some other body part? That would buy him, at least, another week.

Sigh.... I wish Daisy was still around. I tip my hat to Ed Smith, he was much more ingenious than old RD. Remember the $32,789 dollar trap with hydrogen gas and a weight sensor? Now that was some good stuff! RD still has a lot to learn if he wants to keep us glued to our computer screens...

Violetx, Musky is a hardcore skeptic who constantly posts on FB/FB's page on an almost daily basis. That's all I really know about him.

Here is a quote from him recently. It is in response to somebody asking him if he is going to take Dyer up on his offer. It's on FB/FB's public page so I assume it is ok to post here. "Rest assured, i'm going!"

Today Musky posted a cartoon drawing of a bigfoot lying down(looks dead) with a guy in a suit standing next to it. There is a sign in the background that says Las Vegas. The bigfoot, guy, and sign is in bubble over a guys head so the guy is contemplating the scenario. I assume he is insinuating that the body is in Las Vegas.

That's it in a nutshell. Following RD's antics is entertaining. Not as entertaining as Daisy, but that show was prematurely cancelled. RD will get attention up until something better comes along and then he'll be relegated to the lower end of the page.

The problem for RD is that he's now painted himself into a corner. He has less than two weeks to produce the body or he's dead in the water. I'm hoping he'll throw in a delay tactic in order to extend this a bit longer. Perhaps he can claim that the body won't be available until end of February as it's currently under dissection by the university? Another good excuse it to claim that it's being studied for infectious disease and is under quarantine for 6 weeks! Hopefully RD is reading this post and getting some good ideas....."are you paying attention Ricky!?"

Anyhow, he needs to come up with some more material as it's only a matter of time before he is forced to confess or something better comes along. If I were RD, I would be busy working on some new hooks to get people's interest. We're not a loyal group when it comes to Bigfoot news. We'll jump on the next band wagon that offers any chance of proof; especially if it involves video or photos! RD is really hanging by a thread right now so he better start getting creative. Maybe he should release a "partial" photo of a hand, foot or some other body part? That would buy him, at least, another week.

Sigh.... I wish Daisy was still around. I tip my hat to Ed Smith, he was much more ingenious than old RD. Remember the $32,789 dollar trap with hydrogen gas and a weight sensor? Now that was some good stuff! RD still has a lot to learn if he wants to keep us glued to our computer screens...

That is a great statement Cisco. Whether we think its a hoax or not, we need more info to keep our interests in this story otherwise our short attention spans will wander. We want to read bigfoot stories as though its a classic episode of the Simpsons, darting here and there and keeping us on our toes in one funtastic roller-coaster.

Yes give us a hand RD or even some toenails....pleeeeeeeeeeeease!!!!

Guest VioletX

Yeah Cisco,lol, Ed Smith had it goin' on!

Violetx, Musky is a hardcore skeptic who constantly posts on FB/FB's page on an almost daily basis. That's all I really know about him.

Here is a quote from him recently. It is in response to somebody asking him if he is going to take Dyer up on his offer. It's on FB/FB's public page so I assume it is ok to post here. "Rest assured, i'm going!"

Today Musky posted a cartoon drawing of a bigfoot lying down(looks dead) with a guy in a suit standing next to it. There is a sign in the background that says Las Vegas. The bigfoot, guy, and sign is in bubble over a guys head so the guy is contemplating the scenario. I assume he is insinuating that the body is in Las Vegas.

Thanks JRid, so he has a long history as a skeptic, but that may not convince people of his credibility; what does he have to lose doing this?

I think there is a body, but who is going to believe Musky Allen if he does not have something to lose, if it wwere a hoax...

Who is Musky Allen and why is he a credible witness? I know nothing about him other than he is a skeptic.

I had thought he was determining when he could get out of work...

This is what I want to know. I see musky allen is always in attendance in the chatroom for RD podcast.

Yeah Cisco,lol, Ed Smith had it goin' on!

Thanks JRid, so he has a long history as a skeptic, but that may not convince people of his credibility; what does he have to lose doing this?

I think there is a body, but who is going to believe Musky Allen if he does not have something to lose, if it wwere a hoax...

I got it! RD should invite someone really famous like Kate Middleton haha yes! Your majesty! Yeah she wouldnt lie, she might faint but she wouldnt be allowed to lie.