Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Thanks for posting this video. I had forgotten the dirty little details of the 2008 hoax. However, I'm glad you reminded me. I remember reading a story about these two and the writer's opinion was that Whitton was the master mind and appeared to be the smarter of the two. I got the same impression and I this is why RD has struggled so much, since the 2008 Bigfoot Popsicle.

If Whitton was the brain trust and the leader, RD would have had a difficult time coming up with anything remotely believable. This would make sense as his previous attempts were rather pathetic. Lol...remember the "peek a boo" gorilla mask a few months ago? I was shocked that RD even released those images. Perhaps he should consider recruiting Matt again?

Regardless, I don't think Whitton would involve himself with RD again. I also think RD would not be happy to relegating himself to the assistant role that he had in the 2008 hoax.

Guest Sasquatchum
. Lol...remember the "peek a boo" gorilla mask a few months ago? I was shocked that RD even released those images.

Lol Cisco, I had forgotten about the 'peeking gorilla', it stands out in my mind as one of the absolute worst attempts. Seriously phony. I wonder what he thought when he looked at the pics before he posted them? Surely they didn't look even remotely kosher to him? It makes me wonder about who we are really dealing with here, someone who is dumber than a bag of hammers, or the opposite. A sly sneaky sort that just doesn't care to approach his hoaxery with any real craftsmanship.

I thought some of the newbies needed a little insight into the 2008 hoax and how capable RD is of ball face lying on National TV.

haha! As a newbie i am aware of this hoax now and dont need any more info about it. Is it still 2008? Are we living in a timewarp or something?

I thought some of the newbies needed a little insight into the 2008 hoax and how capable RD is of ball face lying on National TV.

Like many people on our planet, Rick Dyer is a 'media *****'. He has a lust to find fame and fortune and has chosen the subject of Bigfoot to find this fame. He gained it in 2008 with a Bigfoot hoax, he is gaining it now again but this time with a non-bigfoot hoax (possibly). I doubt he really does care about the plight of Bigfoot and probably will turn his career down a totally different route in time and will find great success in some other area. He is a very very clever businessman with a strong personality and whether he's hoaxing or not hoaxing, he is good at getting our attention. Well lets face it, he has your attention Skyla?

The squeaky wheel gets the oil......

haha! As a newbie i am aware of this hoax now and dont need any more info about it. Is it still 2008? Are we living in a timewarp or something?

Like many people on our planet, Rick Dyer is a 'media *****'. He has a lust to find fame and fortune and has chosen the subject of Bigfoot to find this fame. He gained it in 2008 with a Bigfoot hoax, he is gaining it now again but this time with a non-bigfoot hoax (possibly). I doubt he really does care about the plight of Bigfoot and probably will turn his career down a totally different route in time and will find great success in some other area. He is a very very clever businessman with a strong personality and whether he's hoaxing or not hoaxing, he is good at getting our attention. Well lets face it, he has your attention Skyla?

The squeaky wheel gets the oil......

lol The only thing he has my attention for is being a loon.

The hoax may have taken place in 2008, but that wasn't the end of his lies and this certainly won't be either.

( the dead bigfoot story )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCK4eW2XgRc

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest VioletX

I think the charges were dismissed on the ebay thing, I vaguely remember t was maybe identity theft or something, not sure, maybe someone knows. Why is is me defending Rick Dyer,lol?,

I should be on his staff,hehe...

My point is not that RD does or doesnt have anyones attention......my point is that no one should put too much faith in a man with such a track record.

( again ill point out we are not just talking about the 2008 hoax )

Guest VioletX

I know his track record and yet I am going to ride this one out.

There is so much duplicity in the Bigfoot scene, but there is still a part of me that feels that we should not be defined by our past.

Yes, Dyer is a hoaxer and loves money and fame and he is a prankster as well, but you never know, he might just have the goods this time.

If we believe in the existence of Bigfoot is it so much harder to believe that someone who has been on long hunting trips might have caught one?

I know his track record and yet I am going to ride this one out.

There is so much duplicity in the Bigfoot scene, but there is still a part of me that feels that we should not be defined by our past.

Yes, Dyer is a hoaxer and loves money and fame and he is a prankster as well, but you never know, he might just have the goods this time.

If we believe in the existence of Bigfoot is it so much harder to believe that someone who has been on long hunting trips might have caught one?

I'm not considering his past...this is, without a doubt in my mind, a hoax. You can't keep something like this hidden for any period of time. It's *blockbuster* type news and there are simply too many people involved to keep this from going full-tilt into the public eye.

Guest VioletX

I'm not considering his past...this is, without a doubt in my mind, a hoax. You can't keep something like this hidden for any period of time. It's *blockbuster* type news and there are simply too many people involved to keep this from going full-tilt into the public eye.

We have ways of keeping people quiet....(evil chuckle)

That is the truly most unbelievable part of this...I guess if Musky gets to see the body it will tell us...something,

There is the old saying that "It takes all kinds to make the world" or some such. That is incorrect. The world could do without and be better off without the kind represenated by Mr. Rick Dyer.

\o

/o (

We have ways of keeping people quiet....(evil chuckle)

That is the truly most unbelievable part of this...I guess if Musky gets to see the body it will tell us...something,

I think the whole MUSKY thing is a *RED HERRING*...just another diversion.

Guest miller44

I think the whole MUSKY thing is a *RED HERRING*...just another diversion.

Could well be. I am not going to jump for joy even if Musky confirms what Dyer is saying. IMO it would be much more likely hardcord skeptic would participate in a hoax than a researcher. Mind you I am speaking generally about skeptics; Musky might be a credible person, but I'm not going to assume it if what he claims lacks accompanying evidence.

I think the FB/FB are rather ridiculous dudes at times, but if they saw it an said it was real I would buy into it. Cisco too would be a slam dunk; I would believe him without a doubt.

Edited by miller44