Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest VioletX

Violetx said:

Do you think his picture is legit? I don't take anything for granted when it comes to anything anymore.

Good point.

Maybe we should friend him and see what we can see,lol :D

Hopefully Dyer will video tape him getting blindfolded so we can see that much.

Well, Violet, this is what I don't get at all. If this "body" reveal is waiting for the movie, and the production company has control of the body - why do they even care if Dyer has vindication before the movie comes out? That movie is their big payday. This makes zero sense at all. I guarantee you Minnow films could care less what anyone thinks right now and I doubt they would allow Dyer to just let someone pop in to take a gander at the "body" just so he can go on the internet to discuss it. LOL. Didn't Dyer say he had gotten into some trouble for possibly breaching the NDA he signed? Yet, Minnow films is going to let this musky guy come in, take a peek, then go on the internet to describe what he seen?

I wish someone could end this mystery - but wont be this guy. That's all I am sure of.

I listened to the broadcast when Dyer made the offer. He CLEARLY felt he had control of the body as far as having someone viewing it. He did mention that there were 7(?) other's involved who had a vested interest in this

Edited by ronn1

VioletX - not even if my life depended on it. :) Life is too short.

Okay well if Dyer has control of the body - then just what did he think he was violating with the NDA? I would have to check but I think he said the body was with the film company at one point..

But, he changes the story as the need arises.

He said on the podcast his real name was Allen, no last name, and Musky just a psuedo name. I know nothing of him except from this podcast and a few posts from fb, and his photo is on his fb. And the confounding statement that he doens't believe in BF, but believes, whole heartedly in RD's "story". I think it is just that, a story, as in fabricated.

I no longer trust what Allen says now. He seems to be, without a doubt, a Dyer SHILL.

Thanks for bringing up this point, so let me clarify to avoid any confusion. I also happen to own a 30.06 and have used it hunting as well as at the rifle range. As Nalajr pointed out, it's very load and the sound, depending on conditions, would travel for quite a long distance. I have no doubt that a rifle shot, anywhere on this property, would be heard at the Home Depot and other businesses nearby.

However, much of the noise would be suppressed, depending on the location, and though noticeable, would probably not be enough to cause alarm. Even if somebody called it in, there's no easy ingress onto the property so the police would just drive around the circumference to see if there was any kind of unusual activity that would warrant further investigation. Otherwise, they would not spend the countless hours it would take to wander around in there.

This was one of the main things I wanted to verify yesterday as I was under the impression that a rifle shot from a 30.06 would attract the police. However, after taking a look, I don't think it would have raised an eye brow. Again, it's very inaccessible so not many people would be willing to spend the time and energy to sniff around just because they heard a loud noise.

People here are talking about the sound of a fire arm attracting attention....I think the REAL issue is how did they manage to move an 8ft 600lb BF out of the area without attracting attention? It would certainly take special equipment and personnel to do so..as well as bringing a vehicle big enough. An event like this..in this quasi URBAN area... is definitely going attract a LOT of attention. Edited by ronn1

I don't listen to Dyer's shows or anything like that so I'm curious, has he went on record about the body being in Las Vegas, or is that speculation? If that's the case, you'd have to wonder how it made it through multiple state borders without drawing any attention.

Just posted on the Dyer blog...from Musky Allen:>>>After many conversation with him privately, i cant seem to discredit him. There are things involved with this he doesnt mention that only tells me he has something. Rick sent disclosure forms from his network team of advisors that are being looked at by my lawyer. Once we iron out the details i'm off to see Rick. I'll report everything i see!

I no longer trust what Allen says now. He seems to be, without a doubt, a Dyer SHILL.

People here are talking about the sound of a fire arm attracting attention....I think the REAL issue is how did they manage to move an 8ft 600lb BF out of the area without attracting attention? It would certainly take special equipment and personnel to do so..as well as bringing a vehicle big enough. An event like this..in this quasi URBAN area... is definitely going attract a LOT of attention.

Ronn

This is a very good point as you would need a 4 wheel drive truck, just to get up the incline to the property. I guess it's possible there may be another trail or inlet to the property, someplace else, but I can only verify what I saw.

At the very least, you would need a pick up with a trailer or a long bed pick up truck to carry the body out and then load it into a refrigerated truck. This story took place in September which means it was about 100 degrees with 60% humidity. It would not take very long for a Bigfoot to ripen if you didn't cool it down quickly.

In addition, you would need a "come along" or some other type of winch to drag the body, up a ramp, and into the back of a truck or trailer. A 9ft tall, 600-800 lb Bigfoot body would NOT fit in the back of RD's Lincoln Navigator. For that matter, I don't think it would fit in the bed of a standard length pick up truck, without an arm or leg hanging out the back.

It's worth mentioning the trees are not very big in this area so using a rope and limb would be difficult as I don't remember seeing any oak trees that were big enough, to have branches, that could support a BF body. It would also depend on the location where they claim to have shot it. If it was far back, off the beaten path, they would have had to tow it out with a couple of ATV's.

Anyhow, Ronn; it's a very good point and, I agree, more relevant than the cops showing up.

Definitely something that would be very hard to deal with last minute and without raising any alarms. Think about it; you couldn't trust anybody. You would have to do everything yourself. Then, once you rented the equipment and trucks to move the body; where would you take it?

It's not as simple as calling a "university" and telling them you have a Bigfoot body you want to share. Really, take a second and think about it; you're in San Antonio, with a dead Bigfoot, that's starting to turn, and you have to find someplace that will take it off your hands, yet, let you maintain ownership and give you access to the body, whenever you wanted.

So, all of this must have happened magically and RD just chose Las Vegas? Really!? After spending a few thousand on equipment rentals, moving a stinky carcass, in the middle of the hottest month of the year, he decided to take it to Las Vegas? That's the first place that crossed his mind? I was under the impression that it was under the care of a university in Texas? When did that change to a mysterious location in Las Vegas?

Maybe RD has just given Musky Allen, an excuse to visit Vegas? I guess Musky will just tell his wife; "Honey, I'll be out of town for the next few days. I have some work to do in Vegas?"

I had never given much thought to the logistics until Ronn pointed it out. It would be a huge and costly thing to do, on the fly and in confidence. Who wrote the check? I promise you it was not RD. I don't want to hear that the university drove down and got it because we know that's not true.

Kudos to the first person, that can prove to this forum, they were able to get a university to come over to pick up their dead Bigfoot body AND keep it secret....

Ronn

This is a very good point as you would need a 4 wheel drive truck, just to get up the incline to the property. I guess it's possible there may be another trail or inlet to the property, someplace else, but I can only verify what I saw.

At the very least, you would need a pick up with a trailer or a long bed pick up truck to carry the body out and then load it into a refrigerated truck. This story took place in September which means it was about 100 degrees with 60% humidity. It would not take very long for a Bigfoot to ripen if you didn't cool it down quickly.

In addition, you would need a "come along" or some other type of winch to drag the body, up a ramp, and into the back of a truck or trailer. A 9ft tall, 600-800 lb Bigfoot body would NOT fit in the back of RD's Lincoln Navigator. For that matter, I don't think it would fit in the bed of a standard length pick up truck, without an arm or leg hanging out the back.

It's worth mentioning the trees are not very big in this area so using a rope and limb would be difficult as I don't remember seeing any oak trees that were big enough, to have branches, that could support a BF body. It would also depend on the location where they claim to have shot it. If it was far back, off the beaten path, they would have had to tow it out with a couple of ATV's.

Anyhow, Ronn; it's a very good point and, I agree, more relevant than the cops showing up.

Definitely something that would be very hard to deal with last minute and without raising any alarms. Think about it; you couldn't trust anybody. You would have to do everything yourself. Then, once you rented the equipment and trucks to move the body; where would you take it?

It's not as simple as calling a "university" and telling them you have a Bigfoot body you want to share. Really, take a second and think about it; you're in San Antonio, with a dead Bigfoot, that's starting to turn, and you have to find someplace that will take it off your hands, yet, let you maintain ownership and give you access to the body, whenever you wanted.

So, all of this must have happened magically and RD just chose Las Vegas? Really!? After spending a few thousand on equipment rentals, moving a stinky carcass, in the middle of the hottest month of the year, he decided to take it to Las Vegas? That's the first place that crossed his mind? I was under the impression that it was under the care of a university in Texas? When did that change to a mysterious location in Las Vegas?

Maybe RD has just given Musky Allen, an excuse to visit Vegas? I guess Musky will just tell his wife; "Honey, I'll be out of town for the next few days. I have some work to do in Vegas?"

I had never given much thought to the logistics until Ronn pointed it out. It would be a huge and costly thing to do, on the fly and in confidence. Who wrote the check? I promise you it was not RD. I don't want to hear that the university drove down and got it because we know that's not true.

Kudos to the first person, that can prove to this forum, they were able to get a university to come over to pick up their dead Bigfoot body AND keep it secret....

Millitary? Helicopter? Military Helicopter? Large truck with the body curled up and a tarpaulin covering it? Horse and cart (only kidding)...?

Top work Cisco. Good to see where Minnow Films and Dyer set up and filmed for ten days. Sorry less than that. Dyer got canned. Why he got pushed I do not know. Either it was for shooting a Bigfoot and making everyone involved with the film rich and famous or perhaps that spending 10 days in the woods behind Home Depot would be too much for anyone to bear.

It really seems like a new sport is developing recently. Who can carry out the most elaborate, drawn out hoax? Hopefully I can get the go ahead to put this charade to bed.

Hi Mark

What did you mean that RD got canned? You mean he was fired from the documentary?

Anyhow, any insight would be welcome. As an aside, I didn't know they spent ten days there? That would be a long time to spend in 100 plus degree weather. I don't think I could make it one day, without an RV with A/C. Not to mention a toilet and running water...

Cisco, Dyer lives in Las Vegas so that would be the reason for Vegas. The other day I mentioned a drawing that Musky posted and it had a dead bigfoot and a sign that said Las Vegas, but I haven't seen anyone else mention that the body is definitely in Vegas. I don't know if the body is actually there or not, but it seemed like that was what Musky was insinuating.

Cisco...I don't think the purported body was in the custody of the University who would ultimately *study* the body. Dyer mentioned that it was kept in a warehouse and the University people were invited to go THERE and inspect it.

Edited by ronn1

It really seems like a new sport is developing recently. Who can carry out the most elaborate, drawn out hoax? Hopefully I can get the go ahead to put this charade to bed.

Well, Ed Smith went on for years. RD has until this film debut in a few months, so he loses on that one.

Hmmm..... this story has its ups and downs. The more time goes by, the more downs we tend to have. I think this story is unraveling and the more I think about the logistics, the less viable the story becomes.

Millitary? Helicopter? Military Helicopter? Large truck with the body curled up and a tarpaulin covering it? Horse and cart (only kidding)...?

No, I don't think so. The area where this occurred, is very near an AFB as well as Sea World and some hospitals. No way that a civilian helicopter would be able to fly in and recover a body with Homeland Security and a number of other agencies shooting them out of the sky. If anything they would have used trucks and winches. Again, all very difficult to put together on the fly.

Of course, once you have the Bigfoot packed up; where do you take it? I'm serious; where would you store one? You would need a storage facility with freezer capabilities. It would also have to be private so nobody would go nosing around your, one of a kind, $400,000,000 Bigfoot body.

It would also need to be a place that you found by searching online and was relatively close.