Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Well I would assume you wouldn't call the park authorities, because the animal was not shot on park or reserved land. If they had called 911, surely someone would of released the call by now thinking it was hilarious ( at first ) A vet has no authority on wildlife in texas. They can't say...yeah it ok you shot this. They could only treat the animal, which according to rick, was beyond treatment. If it was me, speaking purely hypothetically, I would call the Bexas County Animal Control. If the animal was shot in the county, on private or public property, wouldn't they be the ones to say whether a crime had been committed. Police deal with human on human crimes, and animal control deals with human on animal crimes.( mostly ) RD stated that the film company was freaking out calling him a murderer and was going to shut the whole thing down until the "public authorities" came and ok'd the kill, saying that nothing illegal had occurred.

Well Skyla, maybe that IS who he called. I am British and when I say government I dont really know what I am saying really as far as American government depts go? Our British government doesnt cover national parks (well financially they do) but we have various government run wildlife and farming departments. This is the kind of government I was thinking he would ring? Not MIB government lol

What if Jacki is really RD and having the time of his life on here.

NO - I can spell!!!!!! lol

@jacki, like most others on this thread, I am not wanting you to admit defeat and move on. I am arguing the reasoning behind WHY you believe this story.

Not simply because you believe it.

No but I am new to the bigfoot community and missed out on the 2008 hoax. I am naive to all this shenanigans! I am learning the hard way. If it is all a great hoax I will go and live on mars!

I don't listen to it, I guess I should, would love to hear the Sheldon fellow. I think I listened to a very short segement of one once. I believe you are right lhlyda, I don't think too many folks are really that into RD. The impression I get is he is a big joke by most in the BF community. He needed this new hoax to get some attention back on him? He certainly wants all the attention and that was apparently obvious in the last radio show with Sheldon stealing some limelight? The show I listened to started to drag, he was talking about people being in chat, but there weren't any calls when I was listening.

Jacki, I've heard you say he is such a shrewd businessman in several posts now. What gives you that impression? I thought he was a used car salesman at the time of the 2008 hoax. Not sure exactly what "business" he is in now, other than "the best bigfoot tracker in the world" LOL :sarcastic: and financially backed by a rich person??? How is that being a very very good businessman?

Well I think he worked out that catching a Bigfoot was financially a gold mine (like with many people in this field) and is determined to achieve that - fame and fortune. If he is financially backed by a rich person then that is pretty shrewd business. Not even a reasonably well off person backs me...no such luck. I would have thought you would approve of me saying he was a business man as that is meant to be an huge insult to the guy?

Blimey! I dont know why on earth I seem to have taken on the role of being one of the few 'for' this story. I must like pain! No seriously, I think I have lost sight of whether my arguments do actually make any sense, or whether I am just arguing my case for the hell of it!

Do you want me to give up with this story? Do you want me to say that Rick Dyer is a lying toe-rag and I dont believe any of this story. There is no bigfoot hanging around San Antonio. The homeless people were just drunk. The whole thing is yet another Rick Dyer hoax.

Do you want me to say that?????

No, I definitely do not want you to do that!! I like your enthusiasm for the story and I like how you have an answer for anything, despite how at odds it is to what I think. Part of me wants this story to be true, so you can say "I told you so!"

You stick to your guns. I know it is completely futile trying to convince someone on something they wholeheartedly believe is true. But I like the debate.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

No, I definitely do not want you to do that!! I like your enthusiasm for the story and I like how you have an answer for anything, despite how at odds it is to what I think. Part of me wants this story to be true, so you can say "I told you so!"

You stick to your guns. I know it is completely futile trying to convince someone on something they wholeheartedly believe is true. But I like the debate.

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!

Ok thanks DopeLyrics. As long as you dont start wondering if I am Rick Dyer in disguise as a small, british, arty woman LOL

Couple pages back...i had the same therory

Maybe its pizza.....?

JackiLB,

I am enjoying your views on this. It makes us all think and brings up new areas to discuss. I think this is all a hoax. This is the biggest discovery since the new world. And a NDA is keeping it all under wraps! Nah! No leaks? Just is all about attention. He craves it!

JackiLB,

I am enjoying your views on this. It makes us all think and brings up new areas to discuss. I think this is all a hoax. This is the biggest discovery since the new world. And a NDA is keeping it all under wraps! Nah! No leaks? Just is all about attention. He craves it!

So when you say you are enjoying my views, do you mean you are laughing at my views? Thats whats difficult to gauge when you chat to people on the net. You dont know whether they are enraged or laughing or actually on the edge of their seats! Why do you join this thread if you think its all a hoax. Entertainment?

I just thought of something huge!

I was reading Skylas post, about who would be the appropriate government agency to call, and I realized that this Bigfoot was shot on private land!

In Texas, the land owner possesses all hunting rights! In other words, the owner of this property, where RD claims to have shot this Bigfoot, owns all the Bigfoot that live on his land, dead or alive.

RD has admitted to POACHING! Hell, 80 years ago, you could still be hung for poaching in Texas!

So; guess who really owns the Bigfoot? Depending on the exact place, on the property, where it was shot, it could belong to Methodist Hospital system or to the owner of the property that's being represented by the real estate company that's listing it!!!

There a link to the real estate website, on a post a made, earlier this morning.

This means that either RD is lying or he, Minnow and his other partners, just lost the ownership rights to this Bigfoot. In fact, they never owned it to begin with!!!!

LOl.... Oh my God, this is too rich. Who wants to be the one that breaks the news to him?

I suppose, we'll have to notify Texas Parks & Wildlife as RD has admitted to poaching from private land. You need a license to hunt ANYTHING in Texas. Although Bigfoot is not a registered game animal, he's still considered wildlife and that requires a TX hunting license and all laws apply, including poaching.....

Not laughing at you, trust me. I hope this is real, but down deep I really don't believe it is. Yes, it is entertaining. Your views have caused us all to admit that there are reasonable ways of doing this. And I think our views have caused you to think about it too. Please, in no way am I laughing at you! We all have our ideas and on here, I have opened my mind a bit as to what could be possible. Now after all our discussions do I believe more? No. I really hope this hoax ends soon. But then what would I do? Lol

At this point if Minnow is keeping quiet, than if it is a charade, both Dyer and Minnow are implicated. Why would your source not want to give permission to "put the charade to bed"...it just makes no sense.

Violet my 'source' does not work for Minnow at this moment in time. I did not say that they did not want to give permission to 'out' Dyer's story but the few details I've managed to obtain are purposefully vague. In my mind, this is more to do with the professionalism of the person involved rather than them being coy and secretive. The film is almost three months away from release remember.

Are Minnow aware, or do they even care about a known hoaxer that they possibly deliberately 'cast' doing what he does best? My source certainly wasn't and is completely ambivalent to this 'story'. This person has moved on to a new project and has little interest in the BF subject, despite being involved in the San Antonio filming. Make of that what you will.

Not sure If I'll be privy to any more info, but I have asked more questions so let see what, if anything comes back.

I was reading Skylas post, about who would be the appropriate government agency to call, and I realized that this Bigfoot was shot on private land!

In Texas, the land owner possesses all hunting rights! In other words, the owner of this property, where RD claims to have shot this Bigfoot, owns all the Bigfoot that live on his land, dead or alive.

RD has admitted to POACHING! Hell, 80 years ago, you could still be hung for poaching in Texas!

So; guess who really owns the Bigfoot? Depending on the exact place, on the property, where it was shot, it could belong to Methodist Hospital system or to the owner of the property that's being represented by the real estate company that's listing it!!!

There a link to the real estate website, on a post a made, earlier this morning.

This means that either RD is lying or he, Minnow and his other partners, just lost the ownership rights to this Bigfoot. In fact, they never owned it to begin with!!!!

LOl.... Oh my God, this is too rich. Who wants to be the one that breaks the news to him?

I suppose, we'll have to notify Texas Parks & Wildlife as RD has admitted to poaching from private land. You need a license to hunt ANYTHING in Texas. Although Bigfoot is not a registered game animal, he's still considered wildlife and that requires a TX hunting license and all laws apply, including poaching.....

Cisco..calmn down dude...LOL. There is one caveat to your theory...Dyer claims this all took place SOMEWHERE ELSE..nearby. Of course, as far as I'm concerned, doesn't mean squat because this whole story is a fairy tale.

Violet my 'source' does not work for Minnow at this moment in time. I did not say that they did not want to give permission to 'out' Dyer's story but the few details I've managed to obtain are purposefully vague. In my mind, this is more to do with the professionalism of the person involved rather than them being coy and secretive. The film is almost three months away from release remember.

Are Minnow aware, or do they even care about a known hoaxer that they possibly deliberately 'cast' doing what he does best? My source certainly wasn't and is completely ambivalent to this 'story'. This person has moved on to a new project and has little interest in the BF subject, despite being involved in the San Antonio filming. Make of that what you will.

Not sure If I'll be privy to any more info, but I have asked more questions so let see what, if anything comes back.

Aw come on! Your contact was and still is purposefully vague and you have worked out the reason for this vagueness? YOu are guessing the reason in other words??

Guest WldHrtRnch

It is entertainment for me, and I certainly don't want you to quit and give up Jacki. I'm with lhlyda, I'm enjoying this and it does get us all to thining and speculating more, about all the angles. Your enthusiasm is contagious. It's fun!! KEEP CALM & CARRY ON!!

I too am new to BF, but the Dyer Hoax of 2008 just jumps out at you when you start looking. And I just find it hard to fathom, even with huge financially backing, that he is the one, after so many have spent so long, lifetimes, trying to do what he says he's done. It would be so ironic.

And I don't think Jacki is RD, but I can almost guarantee he is reading, and enjoying his thread, lol.

Well there we go! So maybe there are some lies alongside facts with this story. So IF this did happen, it would make sense that there is a legal circus going on with yet another party (ie the landowners) now claiming part or whole of its body.?

Well, on RD blog, he is making some very serious remarks about other people. I can't believe he gets by with claims like that!

Yes he needs to get to grip and go out and work and stop getting paranoid!