Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Guest WldHrtRnch

My, my, you guys are making me LOL!! Cisco, you have a way with words! "For that matter, I don't think it would fit in the bed of a standard length pick up truck, without an arm or leg hanging out the back." And " Really, take a second and think about it; you're in San Antonio, with a dead Bigfoot, that's starting to turn, and you have to find someplace that will take it off your hands, yet, let you maintain ownership and give you access to the body, whenever you wanted." Literally I was LOL! And then Mark with, "or perhaps that spending 10 days in the woods behind Home Depot would be too much for anyone to bear."

Seriously, these are excellent points, the logistics just don't work. And we know from his video RD rented Suburbans, he made specific note of that, to get the expedition crew and film crew to the site.

Transport of the body was always on the top on my list of things which would impede..if not make it impossible to avoid scrutiny and attention by others not initially involved. As Cisco mentioned..this is not trvial task..in fact it's MONUMENTAL. Certainly it's very possible...BUT>>>>NOT WITHOUT SIGNIFICANT ANCILLARY LOGISTICS ..PERSONNEL AND EQUIPMENT! When you have all this comming in...it's going to be an attention grabber and even LAW ENFORCEMENT would eventually enter the frey at this point. From there we would see massive leaks of this story all over the place! Didn't happen folks.

Edited by ronn1

I can think of several scenarios involving a rented tractor with front end loader, & a rented refrigerator truck, to keep things cool until plans could be made. Dead horses & cows can be easily lifted with a medium sized tractor & front end loader, why not a BF?

When there's money & a will, there's a way.

• Upvote 1

Another thing to keep in mind is that this was the area where some of the city sanitation employees had been dumping road kills. Presumably, this was reported and they stopped doing it, back in 2009. Maybe they're still dropping off dead animals when they have the chance? The dog was about 200 yards from where we walked in. The bird was about 800 yards or half a mile from where we came in. I would expect the bodies to be much closer to the entrance but maybe they were just being cautious?

This sounds likely.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Wonder who the other expeditioners were? Guess they all had to sign nine page NDAs. And not a single peep out of any of them? Seems strange. I heard Musky make mention of RDs financial backing. Anyone know who might be backing him financially?

Let me start by saying again that I don't believe Dyer and I don't like him, but are y'all saying that 5 or 6 guys couldn't get a 700lb(can't remember what he said it weighed) squatch into a Suburban and drive it somewhere, especially when they know it's worth many many millions of dollars? I bet I could make it happen somehow.

I do have a problem with where they would take it to keep it cold. I actually don't know how long they would have before it started getting really rank. Does anyone have any ideas on that? Even if it got very rank and started decomposing before they got it on ice it would still be a bigfoot body that he has.

Remember in his first hoax he said they went and got a wrecker and drove it way up a tiny mountain road and backed it through the woods. Then stretched out the cable, strapped it to the body and reeled it in. After that they drove down the mountain with the body on the back of the wrecker, lol. He's not afraid to make some details up.

Edit to add: Dyer has been getting some backing from some rich people or a person for awhile so the upfront money wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by JRid

It wouldn't take long at all before it started stinking. A body starts decomposing IMMEDIATELY upon the cessation of life. Gasses start to build up and tissues start to putrify. If there is a hole in the skin going through to the cavity, it would start stinking that much faster. At least if it wasn't pierced the cavity would start to bloat and hold off the MAJOR STINK for a while until it splits and lets those gasses escape.

I know when you dress a dead deer it starts stinking pretty quick especially if the temps are higher than normal. Heaven forbid if it was gutshot. If it was, all bets are off as the stench would be horrendous in no time.

Nalajr

Nalajr

Let me start by saying again that I don't believe Dyer and I don't like him, but are y'all saying that 5 or 6 guys couldn't get a 700lb(can't remember what he said it weighed) squatch into a Suburban and drive it somewhere, especially when they know it's worth many many millions of dollars? I bet I could make it happen somehow.

Well..It's DEAD weight and an 8ft/ 600lb DEAD BF is a very unmanageable thing to load into a Suburban..I say it won't fit and would be next to impossible for 5 guys to put it in. Having said this...so none of these guys have talked to friends and family? None of the people at the storage facility...the University..Minnow films have talked to their friends and families>>ABOUT SOMETHING AS EARTH SHAKING AS THIS? (hint..leaky leaky). OH...yeah..they all signed NDAs...LOL.

Last night on RD webcast, he said that the BF had come in contact with another person in the camp. It was brought up that native Americans have said that BF was seen picking up bison and running off with them. RD last night said that this thing was big enough to pick up a bison. That is big!

Guest VioletX

I no longer trust what Allen says now. He seems to be, without a doubt, a Dyer SHILL.

People here are talking about the sound of a fire arm attracting attention....I think the REAL issue is how did they manage to move an 8ft 600lb BF out of the area without attracting attention? It would certainly take special equipment and personnel to do so..as well as bringing a vehicle big enough. An event like this..in this quasi URBAN area... is definitely going attract a LOT of attention.

If it were me I would get a large pick-up truck :dontknow: put a ramp up to it, get the men to roll it onto a tarp or tent canvas and heave ho...I'm not saying it would be easy but we would get her done!

Edited by VioletX

Guest WldHrtRnch

Ha ha Violet, yeah, with some adrenalin pumping from the excitement, that might be manageable, lol

And Cisco, this is a screen capture from the google maps photo of the land, looks like 44 acres.

capture-20130126-181457_zps4faf87b6.png

Guest DantheMan

I don't listen to Dyer's shows or anything like that so I'm curious, has he went on record about the body being in Las Vegas, or is that speculation? If that's the case, you'd have to wonder how it made it through multiple state borders without drawing any attention.

Pretty sure I've crossed several state boarders without attracting any attention, even more than one in a single day....

Guest Thepattywagon

Last night on RD webcast, he said that the BF had come in contact with another person in the camp. It was brought up that native Americans have said that BF was seen picking up bison and running off with them. RD last night said that this thing was big enough to pick up a bison. That is big!

An adult Bison is about a thousand pounds or more.

Please bear in mind that this dead BF Managed to gain some weight in the months after it's demise. When Robert Lindsay first reported on it's size he commented it was on the small side at under 500lbs. This error in judgment was picked up by Dyer and subsequent stories had the poor guy at a more 'believable' weight.

Yes Cisco, Dyer and the Minnow crew arrived in San Antonio on the 1st Sept. Spent a night in a hotel and were due to camp out for 10 days until the 12th. Filming halted on the 10th with Dyer and Minnow going their separate ways.