Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

Also, he states this shooting took place in a "tent city just outside San Antonio." This tells me that the shooting happened in the exact place I went to, last weekend, behind Home Depot

Agree. This is the giveaway. There is no location "just outside San Antonio." The tent city Cisco went to is it. In which case, RD doesn't own the body. lol.

Surely if some of Chris Noel's statements are written as though they are facts, then he could come into a lot of criticism if they actually turned out to be pure speculation? I cant believe he would want to tarnish his reputation with careless published statements? Are there any disclaimers in his book?

Are there any disclaimers in his book?

Good question Jacki

I'm interested in the book, I have asked for reviews online and off. No takers so far.

Edited by lhlyda

lhlyda, you can reveie a small part of it online at http://www.amazon.com/Sasquatch-Rising-2013-Breakthroughs-Backyard/dp/1466360569/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1359582487&sr=8-1&keywords=Christopher+Noel and there are also 2 customer reviews there.

Thanks, I have and was not enuf there for me to buy. Only 2 reviews, I was hoping for some off line and maybe online reviews on my post in another thread.

ihlyda,

I have met Chris and he presented much of his book during the conference in GA that I helped with a couple of weeks ago. I spent the better part of 4 days with him and I can tell you he had many people there was very intersted in buying it after the presentation.

I hope this helps,

KB

Surely if some of Chris Noel's statements are written as though they are facts, then he could come into a lot of criticism if they actually turned out to be pure speculation? I cant believe he would want to tarnish his reputation with careless published statements? Are there any disclaimers in his book?

Jacki

He does not say the story is true; he's just relaying a series of events. It comes across like it is but, in his statement, Chris never specifically claims to have seen it. Now, we all know that it lends some sensationalism to his book and will probably help garner interest as people will want more details on this story. I agree that, if this story is proven to be a hoax, Chis may have to make some kind of statement, as to what he knew or how he came across the information. Regardless, I think most of us believe that the reason, for mentioning the shooting, is to help sell his book.

Maybe I'm wrong and Chris has the video at home and his watched it 100 times......

Here's a quote from Chris Noel:

"As you'll see, this book contains several controversial standpoints, but I am confident that these controversies will die away shortly. For instance, I have found out that Rick Dyer claims are true. "

Vague again. Are ALL RD's claims true? We already know that some of them are true. We know he was at the tent city location with Minnow films. What about the rest of it? We are supposed to infer that all RD's claims are true but that is not what is said explicitly.

And the obvious question is how has he found out they are true?

A simple confirmation that yes, he did see the video and then directing us to read the details in his book would result in a lot of sales. I wouldn't even wait for the kindle version.

Edited by Belmar

I wish we could change the name of this thread. It makes me shudder. I saw his interview over the bigfoot in a freezer hoax and to hear him and read his body language was an eye opener. I don't understand why Minnow Films chose him of all people. It's like getting Uday Hussein to give you a tour of Iraq.

Jacki

He does not say the story is true; he's just relaying a series of events. It comes across like it is but, in his statement, Chris never specifically claims to have seen it. Now, we all know that it lends some sensationalism to his book and will probably help garner interest as people will want more details on this story. I agree that, if this story is proven to be a hoax, Chis may have to make some kind of statement, as to what he knew or how he came across the information. Regardless, I think most of us believe that the reason, for mentioning the shooting, is to help sell his book.

Maybe I'm wrong and Chris has the video at home and his watched it 100 times......

Well he kind of does as he doesnt use words like 'apparantly' or 'sources say' or 'according to' or 'i believe' its stated fairly clearly with no question marks?

I wish we could change the name of this thread. It makes me shudder. I saw his interview over the bigfoot in a freezer hoax and to hear him and read his body language was an eye opener. I don't understand why Minnow Films chose him of all people. It's like getting Uday Hussein to give you a tour of Iraq.

Yes but all the same, the unbelievable sometimes does happen. We know that Minnow chose several people to follow and RD was probably chosen for a number of reasons. They probably werent much concerned of what he did back in 2008 but more what he was doing now?

Of course he doesn't use those words. He wants us to believe he knows something we don't.

Do you reacon so? :(

I don't think the *I found to be true* (RE Dyer's claim) statement is in the BOOK. He made that claim here in a post. I saw it too.