Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

I have found out that the Rick Dyer claim is true.

This is Mr. Noels' Post no.298 in this thread

Edited by people booger

The Documentary concentrates on a few 'monster-hunters' all of which have a different approach. Some are much more credible then others. I'm sure Dyer provided Minnow with exactly what they were after during filming. I guess most movies require a 'bad guy'. Dyer approached the San Antonio expedition with 'Pro-Kill' intentions. This won't sit well with many viewers no matter how else Minnow decide to portray him.

Well he kind of does as he doesnt use words like 'apparantly' or 'sources say' or 'according to' or 'i believe' its stated fairly clearly with no question marks?

He states it very clearly in the Preface.

And there are no disclaimers in the book.

The Chris Noel claim is very interesting. I've nothing against an up and coming author doing his utmost to sell some more books. Just wonder about Chris's target audience? Is he going down the credible route or the 'well lets put it out there' Robert Lindsay style route. Frankly there is room for both. Just hope that some of the big 'claims' not coming to fruition doesn't harm him too much. Seems like a good sort.

Guest VioletX

The only problem with asking Chris is that he has all ready said he cannot reveal his sources, so if we cannot question the sources or get more specific info than what he has given us, we are back to square one,lol.

Rats!

Guest miller44

This just in Musky has been ok'd to see the body:

http://bigfooteviden...n-has-been.html

Interesting. If Musky actually goes and confims there are only two possibile outcomes:

1) It's the real deal Neal.

2) Skeptic or not, if it turns out he's in on a hoax he'll instantly become the 2nd most hated man in the BF world.

Musky has already said that he's a Dyer fan....BIG PROBLEM there folks. In any event he WILL confirm unless Dyer throws a wrench in the works.

So..should he confirm...I won't be convinced. Too bad, Dyer could have simply called in an INDEPENDENT agent with no AXE to GRIND. A reporter from a news agency or TV (no pics of course).

I am still trying to figure out who this Musky dude is....

A Dyer SHILL.