Rick Dyer Again

Guest Scout1959

This just in Musky has been ok'd to see the body:

http://bigfooteviden...n-has-been.html

Oh how exciting. He says Las Vegas too!

Musky has already said that he's a Dyer fan....BIG PROBLEM there folks. In any event he WILL confirm unless Dyer throws a wrench in the works.

So..should he confirm...I won't be convinced. Too bad, Dyer could have simply called in an INDEPENDENT agent with no AXE to GRIND. A reporter from a news agency or TV (no pics of course).

A Dyer SHILL.

Aw but come on Ronn1, even if he had someone prominent and respectable and trustworthy, people would still distrust their outcome? No, if Musky goes and says yeah, its cos there really IS a body

ihlyda,

I have met Chris and he presented much of his book during the conference in GA that I helped with a couple of weeks ago. I spent the better part of 4 days with him and I can tell you he had many people there was very intersted in buying it after the presentation.

I hope this helps,

KB

What do you think kbHunter - do you think Rick Dyer shot a bigfoot on 6th Sept?

I am somewhat disappointed that regarding this obstensibly really really valuable body, maybe three or four hundred million dollars worth, that someone is not having these folks tailed, survellience on any of the parties, or at least a private investigators rumaging through their words and deeds to find this body. I realize that many in the bf community who are knowledgeable of this matter are like me and dont have funds to hire investigators and fly around the country on a whim. That being said, the value should attract more funded parties just for the profit to be made. Not to mention the scientific value of the most valuable find in human history. If I was closer to Vegas, I would be having a great time trying to physically locate and steal this from Mr. Dyer. Come on folks, what could possibly be more fun than to play miission impossible and find and steal Bigfoot. Maybe someone is doing this, probably not. If someone finds and steals Bigfoot from Mr. Dyer, they will forever be my hero.

Guest VioletX

Jacki I don't really think Musky is a shill either.

I think people will think he most likely is because he is, to most of us, unknown.

Dyer would have to give him a lot of money or he would have to say he had been duped by the body. Either way I can not see why it would be worth it to him.

I think most people don't believe this and not even keeping track of it. If you look at RD blog, podcasts, etc. there are not a lot of interest. I think it bugs RD, he love attention. He will play it until,

1) he comes through and is recognized as " the greatest BF tracker" and a millionaire

Or

2) he is proven a hoaxer (again).

As long as people, including me keeps asking and writing about him, he will play this out!

Talking to some of my other BF contacts, they have been laughing at him since this broke!

Edited by lhlyda

Guest VioletX

I am somewhat disappointed that regarding this obstensibly really really valuable body, maybe three or four hundred million dollars worth, that someone is not having these folks tailed, survellience on any of the parties, or at least a private investigators rumaging through their words and deeds to find this body. I realize that many in the bf community who are knowledgeable of this matter are like me and dont have funds to hire investigators and fly around the country on a whim. That being said, the value should attract more funded parties just for the profit to be made. Not to mention the scientific value of the most valuable find in human history. If I was closer to Vegas, I would be having a great time trying to physically locate and steal this from Mr. Dyer. Come on folks, what could possibly be more fun than to play miission impossible and find and steal Bigfoot. Maybe someone is doing this, probably not. If someone finds and steals Bigfoot from Mr. Dyer, they will forever be my hero.

You are too funny, that would be the burglary of the century, stealing a frozen 800 lb BF :laugh:

Come on folks, what could possibly be more fun than to play miission impossible and find andMaybe someone is doing this, probably not. If someone finds and steals Bigfoot from Mr. Dyer, they will forever be my hero.

Well, you may have given him one of the scenarios to get out of this! Lol

Hi there,

On FBFB, Christopher Noel says that the RD story is absolutely true and he will stake his reputation on it being so.

That's a strong endorsement.

He must have either seen the actual footage or the body for him to be that confident.

Best.

Lee

How do you steal something that you dont know where it is? Priceless paintings and jewels are stolen from known locations. How do you sell on something that you are not sure even exists? Do you secure a billionaires money on the 'well if your asset that i'm gonna steal for you doesnt actually exist, then I guess I will pay you back'? Ha! I bet if Michael Jackson was still alive HE would really want that body lol

Look for it to be on display at the MIRAGE....part of Zigfield and Roy's show!!

...or maybe David Blane?

Hi there,

On FBFB, Christopher Noel says that the RD story is absolutely true and he will stake his reputation on it being so.

He must have either seen the actual footage or the body for him to be that confident.

Best.

Lee

Wow thats something :fan: (thats not meant to sound sarcastic btw but that really IS something)! Edited by JackiLB

I know Noel has alot of respect out there in the BF community and among researchers ...But I just dont buy into the fact that ANYBODY has a BF body. Especially when RD is evolved. Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me!

Interesting. It is a strong endorsement. On the other hand ... remember Enoch? People with good reputations can be duped. Come on, if the RD story is true and Chris has seen good evidence that it is true, it would overshadow anything else in his book, not be just another number in the Table of Contents.

I know Noel has alot of respect out there in the BF community and among researchers ...But I just dont buy into the fact that ANYBODY has a BF body. Especially when RD is evolved. Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me!

I don't believe it either. I'll eat my shorts if it is. I'll ask again ... when (and how!) did the BF get to Vegas? I'm guessing that 'fact' was coincidentally revealed right after Cisco, who is IN San Antonio, offered to go. Yeah, how did RD get the BF to Vegas? A freezer containing an 8 or 9 foot tall BF is gonna be mighty heavy to transport. (let's not start talking helicopters again please)

Interesting. It is a strong endorsement. On the other hand ... remember Enoch? People with good reputations can be duped. Come on, if the RD story is true and Chris has seen good evidence that it is true, it would overshadow anything else in his book, not be just another number in the Table of Contents

Great point.

Interesting. It is a strong endorsement. On the other hand ... remember Enoch? People with good reputations can be duped. Come on, if the RD story is true and Chris has seen good evidence that it is true, it would overshadow anything else in his book, not be just another number in the Table of Contents.

I don't believe it either. I'll eat my shorts if it is. I'll ask again ... when (and how!) did the BF get to Vegas? I'm guessing that 'fact' was coincidentally revealed right after Cisco, who is IN San Antonio, offered to go. Yeah, how did RD get the BF to Vegas? A freezer containing an 8 or 9 foot tall BF is gonna be mighty heavy to transport. (let's not start talking helicopters again please)

Hey maybe they got hold of one of those trucks that take meat around the place in. OR They got it helicoptered out - military style. Hey Cisco!!!! Please will you go back to the spot and ask anyone if they saw a helicopter land sometime in Sept? Any millitary activity going on? Hey isnt there an air base near by? Perhaps they were in on the effort?