Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

Guest wudewasa

Whether you believe that Smeja shot sasquatches or not is irrelevant. The thread is about the results of the DNA test coming back as the sample being a bear.

Why do so many of you seem to have a problem with these results, and instead continue to focus on Smeja's story, which at this time is unsubstantiated due to lack of physical evidence regarding bigfoot genetic material?

Guest Tyler H

Melba has said that Justin submitted a sample, but she never confirmed it being part of the study.

If the sample was the same one pictured that was posted on RL's blog, she also stated that was not the same sample that was sent by Justin.

Another known fact is that Moneymaker can't stand melba, and constantly says she is hoaxing, Burt and Tyler are good friends with moneychaser,

who would love to prove her of being a hoaxer. It just seems odd that it is being pushed that the results of the sample contradicts melba's study,

and then followed by, were are not saying that Justin did not shoot two bigfoot. Then other bloggers partial to money's camp, start right up with melba

and nothing to do with the shooting.

Yes, Melba has put her support firmly behind the claim of Justin's sample being Squatch. If you don't know that by now, you have not read anything regarding this topic.

Moneymaker has nothing to do with this effort, and has had next to no input with me. I know Matt, and admire the network and informational website he has set up - he has done more than almost anyone to advance Sasquatch in the public eye. If anyone knew our history though, they would not say that we are friends, nor would they think that I am advancing any agenda of his. Many people have an axe to grind with Melba - I do none of what I do, in an effort to support their concerns.

Guest Cervelo

Wude,

It's amazing....let the spin begin, "it's possibles" and "could be's" have begun to support the unsupportable at this point.

But if ones purpose were to generate a little buzz before a big release of something or just stir the pot a little this would be a great place to start, with a shall we say a receptive crowd.

As far as testing the boots....a hunters boots.... gee whizz I wonder what that would yield?

Edited by Cervelo

Guest Thepattywagon

Guilty as charged, Wud :)

What I find to be very significant, now that this particular sample tests + for bear, is that Dr K publicly shared her suspicion of the RL pics when they came out. And that was many months ago.

Tyler and Bart, did your submitted sample come from this particular piece of hide? If you've answered that already, I apologize in advance for missing it.

Also many thanks to both of you for your patience with what is a tough crowd.

Guest Tyler H

Tyler, is it possible that simple mistaken idenity took place? The bear went up on two legs before they saw the furry beast. In an angry manner, the bear approached the pick-up quickly? All they saw was a tall furry animal. Due to foggy conditions and fright, it was mistaken for a bigfoot which is shot. They shoot a smaller one/BF and speed off totally freaked out. This explains his story, and why Justin submitted tissue from the site. Simple mistaken idenity.

Hey George - If you are who I think you are, you knew of this story from the beginning - I think you know that any hunter at the level that Justin hunts at, then mistaken identity is not really much of an option.

PS - see my new signature, as I keep having to refer people to that link, to answer the same questions about what I believe for possible scenarios.

Edited by Tyler H

BFF Patron

Whether you believe that Smeja shot sasquatches or not is irrelevant. The thread is about the results of the DNA test coming back as the sample being a bear.

Why do so many of you seem to have a problem with these results, and instead continue to focus on Smeja's story, which at this time is unsubstantiated due to lack of physical evidence regarding bigfoot genetic material?

Probably because we are waiting for the scratch'n sniff book with the jerry atric dna test tube snp kit that comes with it and the dvd of the sasquatch post-mortem, :gaming:

Edited by bipedalist

Guest wudewasa

Cervelo,

Agreed, spin the issue to make the main attraction distraction!

Or, a disenfranchised party plays the "If you don't like reality then make up your own and recruit a constituency to support that reality" card.

This is the reason that there are so many flavors of kool aid out there these days!

Edited by wudewasa

Guest Scout1959

You haven't seen a facile human child in coordinated quadruped mode have you? I have.

Wasn't the adult the one that went on all fours.

Guest Cervelo

Cervelo,

If you don't like reality then make up your own and recruit a constituency to support that reality.

This is the reason that there are so many flavors of kool aid out there these days!

Pretty sure we'er on the same page :)

I was referring to the spin like.. a bear got to it before the clan had time to bury their dead or eat it.

Or whatever other unsubstantiated behavior is assigned to an undocumented hominid walking amoung us.

Stuff like that....

Guest Tyler H

Guilty as charged, Wud :)

What I find to be very significant, now that this particular sample tests + for bear, is that Dr K publicly shared her suspicion of the RL pics when they came out. And that was many months ago.

Tyler and Bart, did your submitted sample come from this particular piece of hide? If you've answered that already, I apologize in advance for missing it.

Also many thanks to both of you for your patience with what is a tough crowd.

We only know what we received from Justin, and what the results of the polygraph were, when we asked him if the tissue was all from the same piece. His answer was that they were from the same piece, and the polygraph said there were no signs of deception in that answer. This is all in the release statement as well. In that statement, I also acknowledged that Melba claims her samples look different than ours. Justin disputes this.

Guest wudewasa

We only know what we received from Justin, and what the results of the polygraph were, when we asked him if the tissue was all from the same piece. His answer was that they were from the same piece, and the polygraph said there were no signs of deception in that answer. This is all in the release statement as well. In that statement, I also acknowledged that Melba claims her samples look different than ours. Justin disputes this.

We also know that DNA test results came back as the sample being bear. People are forgetting this repeatedly as of late.

Guest slimwitless

Wasn't the adult the one that went on all fours.

I've heard it described as more of a stagger and fall before getting back up. Think William Defoe in Platoon.

Guest Theagenes

Tyler, this is from the other Sierra Kills thread:

Bipedalist, yes there was a small piece of bone found within 10 feet of where the the flesh sample was found. It has some hair and a small piece of hide attached to it. The hair looks to be the same color as the hair on the flesh sample. It has not been tested yet so I can't speak the results.

Has this piece of bone been tested? An osteologist should have been able to tell if it was bear, human, or something else very quickly and easily.

Guest slimwitless

Has this piece of bone been tested? An osteologist should have been able to tell if it was bear, human, or something else very quickly and easily.

Excellent question. I've been wondering the same thing.

I also asked once whether any hair experts have tried to identify the sample based on morphology. I would think that would be relatively cut and dried (excuse the pun). If there was an answer, I missed it.