Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

No one has mentioned the little hairy kid that Justin killed. He says he held it up and literally watched it drown to death in its own blood. WTH? Bear dna or not, I think that there is something going on and we will never know until he and the driver get honest.

Remember how the driver told him "don't shoot?'"

Guest Scout1959

IF! Mighty big IF... bigfoot is as smart as some believe then why is it so hard to think that the wounded individual and the juvenile's body were removed from the area by other bigfoot. Also since this was near a road and deer remains were also found there why is it so odd that the corpse of a bear might also be there since animals are often hit by traffic and crawl off to die in the brush.

Personally I'm pretty skeptical that a bf was involved at all, after re-reading and re-viewing videos about the shooting. But if you think he actually shot a bf this seems to be the more logical reason how he mistook a bear carcass for a rotting bf carcass.

Here is a possible source for the other two samples sent out to the labs for confirmatory results. I do recall Justin saying that his sample was the size of a postage stamp and that he had to get his wife to take it to the post office the day it was mailed to Dr. Ketchum:

Posted 06 August 2011 - 02:31 PM

snapback.pngStrick, on 06 August 2011 - 01:51 PM, said:

Hi General,

The 'driver' who was with you on the day is the only one who can directly corroborate your story, but I don't think we have ever heard from him directly. Am I right in this? Is there any way you think you could persuade him to come forward?

I can't comment much on the flesh sample that was sent out, plenty has been said and hinted about by derek, the driver will come forward when the time is right. Lots of people know who the driver is.lots of people have talked to him even derek. He even has a portion of the flesh sample hidden away somewhere. If I asked him to come forward now on here cause its "the right thing to do" he would say why what's in it for me why is it "the right thing to do" why should me and my wife get death threats and nasty emails too. Its not "the right thing to do" imo its not what's best for him and his family, I agree with him. How will any good come out of him coming on here for him? It helps every one of us but him.

He is around when the right people want to talk to him

Bolding is mine.

As far as I can tell, from reading the DNA test results, as well as this thread, these are the possible scenarios that led to what we are dealing with now. Which, if any of these are true, only time will tell...

Scenarios in no particular order:

• JS shoots an adult and juvenile Bigfoot as he reported. The sample that was found, at a later date, was purely random and had nothing to do with the shootings.
  • JS misidentifies the adult Bigfoot and it was really a black bear. However, the juvenile was a Bigfoot and JS just assumed they were both the same species.
  • JS shoots two black bears and misidentifies both as Bigfoot because he was excited, confused, poor vision, etc, etc.
  • JS shoots two black bears and just makes up the Bigfoot story because he wants attention or has some other motive
  • JS never shoots anything and not completely forthcoming.
  • JS shoots two Bigfoot but isn't exactly specific about the location and or date/ time.
  • JS shoots two Bigfoots and provides a sample to MK and a black bear sample to Tyler and Bart; for reasons unknown.
  • JS shoots two Bigfoots and the sample he provided to MK is the same as the one he provided to Tyler and Bart. The labs used by T&B don't have the correct primers to test for Bigfoot.
  • JS shoots two black bears and the samples provided to MK and T&B are the same. The independent labs used by T&B are correct and MK is not disclosing her results for her own purposes.

There are many other variations that can be deduced but these seam to cover all of the scenarios we've been discussing.

So, which if any are true and what did I leave out?

For what it's worth, my personal opinion is that JS did shoot two Bigfoot and that he submitted the same sample to MK and to T&B. The sample that was found is from a black bear and had nothing to do with the shooting. Until MK releases her study, we don't know if her findings are TRULY at odds with what Tyler and Bart have recently found. No sense it getting worked up over something that we can't verify....yet.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
1A

Scout, your post speaks to one potential theory (not saying it's my theory, but it is one that has been bandied about). It is quite curious that that seeming deer bone fragment, and also the bear scraps were found in the same place. (Justin can correct me if I'm wrong on that.) Some could contend that a pile of animal remnants in one spot could be a sign of a large predator freqenting that location. If it were any sort of home base, it could also be logical that a wounded animal (ie, the large one that Justin shot first) would seek shelter there. So, Justin could have dug where he thought the alleged Squatch last was, and come up with remnants of what the Squatch eats. Again though, none of the samples that Bart or I worked with had any third contributor - Is it possible that that was because of degredation? I suppose so.

Tyler, is there more pictures of the hyde and hair, I'm curious what the underside of the chunk looks like. Also, did anyone take photo's of the hairs under a microscope? , I'd be interested in looking at those.

In the Report, The samples were listed as Huggins 1 Huggins 2 Huggins 3 Then there were three swabs. Can you explain what each one was and where from for clarity?

Guest Tyler H

Huggins 1, 2 and 3 refer to recovered tissue samples from the site, which Justin submitted for testing at the lab I contracted.

Three swabs were Justin's DNA used as controls against the human mtDNA found in the sample. Justin's oral swabs matched the DNA found in the samples he submitted from the site. The nearly inescapable conclusion then, is that the "human" present in the sample was in fact Justin's own contaminatory DNA.

Edited by Tyler H
Please do not quote the post directly preceeding!

Guest crabshack

nearly inescapable conclusion then, is that the "human" present in the sample was in fact Justin's own contaminatory DNA.

What if the lab was sloppy(i.e. the blender), and it really is bigfoot dna showing up as human, but they have no idea on using the proper primers to show what they really have?

Guest Thepattywagon

What if the lab was sloppy(i.e. the blender), and it really is bigfoot dna showing up as human, but they have no idea on using the proper primers to show what they really have?

That's what I was asking, but you worded it much better!

And the mDNA just happened to match Justin's?

I am not really understanding why this is causing so much heartburn. They sent evidence to two DNA labs. The labs found the samples to be black bear contaminated with Justin's DNA. That's all there is to it.

Guest crabshack

Because a lot of supposedly bigfoot samples have always come back human contaminated.

Edited by crabshack
Please do not quote the post directly preceeding!

If the mDNA matches the person who handled the sample - I feel very good in concluding that it's human DNA. Unless Justin is secretly a bigfoot and Bart (or Burt - as he is called now-a-days) is shaving Justin on a regular basis. Which I guess, is possible...I saw him once and he is a pretty hairy guy.

What have I missed, Tyler? I see no Huggins 3, only Huggins 1,2, and swabs 570 576 578. I do not see that Smeja's tissues were tested, only a Lab Tech(page 3, Mitochondrial DNA Analysis section)

Huggins 1, 2 and 3 refer to recovered tissue samples from the site, which Justin submitted for testing at the lab I contracted.

Three swabs were Justin's DNA used as controls against the human mtDNA found in the sample. Justin's oral swabs matched the DNA found in the samples he submitted from the site. The nearly inescapable conclusion then, is that the "human" present in the sample was in fact Justin's own contaminatory DNA.

The report didn't mention a match to Smeja, It said he couldn't be ruled out. I take becuase the haplotype was the same but there are many humans with the same haplotype. I hear the American lab matched JS to the human DNA, but have not seen that report.