Release Of Forensic Dna Results For Sierra Kills Sample

Guest Tyler H

I have a feeling what is being set up is a claim that the samples were not the same and what she was given is from the real kill and what was given to others was of the bear. I think this because in the C2C interview Knapp said Justin was now back peddling the claim and asked MK why she thought he was doing that. She said she felt it was because he was afraid of charges being brought against him if this creature turned out human. So, I think you are going to see this as a claim for why the results will be different.

Yes, Melba has put her support firmly behind the claim of Justin's sample being Squatch. If you don't know that by now, you have not read anything regarding this topic.

Is there an actual quote somewhere? Does it have anything to do with her actual results? I've read a lot regarding this topic but most of it appears to be speculation, assumptions, unnamed secret sources, gossip, but never any actual quotes or verifiable information.

Guest Thepattywagon

Plausible, but what do you think brought on this sudden "fear" in him. Do you think he was leaked info that the evidence proves they are indeed human or incredibly close to 'us'?

Guest VioletX

I have a feeling what is being set up is a claim that the samples were not the same and what she was given is from the real kill and what was given to others was of the bear. I think this because in the C2C interview Knapp said Justin was now back peddling the claim and asked MK why she thought he was doing that. She said she felt it was because he was afraid of charges being brought against him if this creature turned out human. So, I think you are going to see this as a claim for why the results will be different.

That was my first feeling, but it sounds like he was really disappointed and surprised by the results.

So, IS it possible that it is a Sasquatch sample that has started to degrade too much to be conclusive AND been handled by both a bear and Justin,lol?

Or that the testing needed to be more involved to be definative?

@Thepattywagon - they are saying MK told him something he didn't like. The people with this other study were on here a few weeks ago saying they were about to release what they found and it would be different then her findings, so she knew it was coming. What a better way to set it up. I thought it odd when Knapp brought it up like he did. I didn't think Justin was back peddling, is he? But it is a great set up, isn't it?

Nobody takes lie detector tests as fact anymore - that can be tossed out, so there will still be doubt.

But V, he couldn't have been too surprised when he said he wasn't even 100% certain it was actually his kill.

Help me out, Tyler. I'm reading your report, and on page 2, the last paragraph they say there's a 100% match to humans. Other results in the report also indicate human origins, even as Black Bear results also occur. So why are we saying it's just a bear? (and let me thank you 1000X for doing this work)

Guest VioletX

@Thepattywagon - they are saying MK told him something he didn't like. The people with this other study were on here a few weeks ago saying they were about to release what they found and it would be different then her findings, so she knew it was coming. What a better way to set it up. I thought it odd when Knapp brought it up like he did. I didn't think Justin was back peddling, is he? But it is a great set up, isn't it?

Nobody takes lie detector tests as fact anymore - that can be tossed out, so there will still be doubt.

But V, he couldn't have been too surprised when he said he wasn't even 100% certain it was actually his kill.

I think that either Tyler or Bart said he seemed perplexed by the recent findings.

Maybe perplexed because his DNA was in it? If he took steps to not contaminate that would be a surprise.

I'm just saying, that is what my claim would be if I were MK.

BFF Patron

If he saw the thing die on his boots while he was still in them and they are relic human or better do you really think he would need dna results to quake a little in his boots after taking one down (assuming he did)?

Or, better yet, will his DNA be in the sample he gave to MK? Or will the claim be it was in the bear DNA on purpose to show he didn't shoot anything BUT a bear?

I don't think the boots will have anything worth telling. They are already being set up for failure.

Guest Thepattywagon

I'd like to know if the recent theft of bear meat from his home is really true, or if it's linked to these test results.

Does anyone know if there is a police report of the break in?

How would a recent theft be linked to these results? Do the lab dates show a recent date? Something about this entire situation isn't right. There isn't anyway both sides of this story can have what they have from one starting point. Either someone is lying about results, or someone is trying to cover up results.

I'm disappointed that this site would even debate this; these people are not credible at all. The video of the lie detector test is a joke.

Anyone that shot a BF by mistake, or on purpose, would come forward and solve one of the greatest mysteries of all-time, become famous and make the talk show circle a new home.

Anything that is referred to here as science is doing real science a bad name in my opinion.