Oh Dear, Another Body...

Guest VioletX

Guest VioletX

^ Sounds very frustrating Roblester.

Is he not accountable for any of this that he started?

He did not give any new information on chat at all?

Well you Know what they say about he who holds all the cards,lol...actually I can't remember what they say??

I believe Ed was talking to DW about banning some people, or a person. ( me? ). That is what he was refering to. I made the mistake of asking questions maturely, some did not like that, especially Ed. I asked for my account to be deleted if that is how a forum runs. I do not sign up on forums that are just one sided.

That is how their forum is run. You don't do anything that would call into question any claims made. I think we all see how this one is playing out.

The good news, roblester, is we allow all sides of a subject here----just attack the argument not the arguer--with that you should be fine.

First of all - who Ed Smith was talking to (on the forum and not chat) about sending questions via PM --- was me. I am asking Ed questions about all this - some of the questions are from this forum. It is much easier to ask the questions, get the answers and put it all out all at once.

If you read the MABRC forum - I am sure you will all see who Ed is talking to. I am not a part of some big conspiracy to hide information from anyone. I am trying to help get you all the information you want, and the information I need - as my name is involved. I am trying to get some answers too - answers I can only get from Ed. Ed has no problem with my making these questions and answers available. So, there is nothing nefarious about this.

Ed has not refused any question so far and as soon as I have all my questions answered, to my satisfaction, I will be posting them here - with the permission of the Forum Staff (If a moderator could pm me or give me permission in this thread I would appreciate it).

I have not formed an opinion about this situation other than - I have no idea what is going on. Why do I say that? Because I am not on the ground at this location and I do not have enough information to make a decision one way or the other. That is not me defending anyone. I am simply stating a fact.

Please have some patience while I go through this question and answer period with Ed - and get those answers to everyone.

If I were you I would let Ed do his own talking. He seems to prefer dragging others into this whole thing rather than handle it himself.

This whole thing smells really bad.

Nobody would be handling the most important scientific discovery of the last 50 years like this.

Edited by rockiessquatching

I admire your attempt at getting information Melissa but I can't say I would be involving myself in this as you are.

If (and probably when) this whole thing crashes to the ground people are going to assume guilt by association.

Not a place I would want to be. Fair warning.

Guest roblester

The good news, roblester, is we allow all sides of a subject here----just attack the argument not the arguer--with that you should be fine.

Good to hear, thank you :)

Rockiesquatching said:

If (and probably when) this whole thing crashes to the ground people are going to assume guilt by association.

Not a place I would want to be. Fair warning.

I'm glad to see the witch hunt has already started. So, I will be guilty of Ed's crimes because I asked him questions and was able to get answers from him? Really?

Yep, that's right VioletX - because if memory serves - Ed posted on the MABRC forum and you brought it here.... So, I guess VioletX will get the stake next to mine? What fun that will be.. LOL.

Edited by Melissa

Guest roblester

First of all - who Ed Smith was talking to (on the forum and not chat) about sending questions via PM --- was me. I am asking Ed questions about all this - some of the questions are from this forum. It is much easier to ask the questions, get the answers and put it all out all at once.

If you read the MABRC forum - I am sure you will all see who Ed is talking to. I am not a part of some big conspiracy to hide information from anyone. I am trying to help get you all the information you want, and the information I need - as my name is involved. I am trying to get some answers too - answers I can only get from Ed. Ed has no problem with my making these questions and answers available. So, there is nothing nefarious about this.

Ed has not refused any question so far and as soon as I have all my questions answered, to my satisfaction, I will be posting them here - with the permission of the Forum Staff (If a moderator could pm me or give me permission in this thread I would appreciate it).

I have not formed an opinion about this situation other than - I have no idea what is going on. Why do I say that? Because I am not on the ground at this location and I do not have enough information to make a decision one way or the other. That is not me defending anyone. I am simply stating a fact.

Please have some patience while I go through this question and answer period with Ed - and get those answers to everyone.

Thanks Melissa.

forum/chat...same thing to me, both open for all to see :)

I was not naming names, ( I did mention one, not yours....oops ) and never planned on it :)

Was discussing the argument is all.

I'm glad to see the witch hunt has already started. So, I will be guilty of Ed's crimes because I asked him questions and was able to get answers from him? Really?

I didn't say that but are you willing to trust the wackiness that is the Bigfoot community to keep things straight down the road ?

I wouldn't.