Hoaxes, Hoaxers, Frauds, And Con-Men In The Bigfoot Community

Guest RayG

Guest RedRatSnake

Entertainment ya! Great "nar" it was just mediocre, I could have done better with a bag of plaster and a wooden foot.

Guest gershake

I spend four and a half years spooking the MABRC, it's my belief that the are frauds.

So, coming from a self-admitted fraud, is that meant as a compliment? Edited by gershake

Guest Cervelo

So Ed gives us the poop where did you come up with all the concepts as transparent as some were Dasiy and Duke that was awesome!

And did the MABRC people do something to you to make you want to pull such a thing on them? I'm just wondering why you would go to so much trouble.

Ed, I would like to congratulate you on an excellent use of your time over the past 4 and a half years. Make sure to print the daisy thread out and put it on your wall, and take it with you to the many social events you are sure to be invited to now that we all know how important you are to the people around you and indeed society in general.

Ed got his ideas from the book I mentioned, in another thread. He didn't think up anything, he simply plagiarized the whole thing so there was no creative thinking whatsoever. All his ideas were taken directly from books or the internet.

Furthermore, he didn't do this as a "long term" hoax, to just get one over on the MABRC. Isn't that right Ed?

He did it for the same reason other hoaxers do these things. He wanted attention because he was lonely. The people at the MABRC gave him a sense of family and looked up to him.

Ed made up a "dream life" in which he was rich, smart and powerful. He was admired by many members of the MABRC and he basked in the warmth of their acceptance.

These were all things he craved but did not have in "real" life. As we all know, the internet becomes a venue for many people to live out their fantasies. No different than kids playing on an X-Box.

Ed Smith is just one of the many lonely people that have a "need" for fulfillment in a world in which they are mostly ignored.

In the end, if Ed found a little happiness, then perhaps it was worth it to him? However, the bigger question is; what's he going to do now?

The first instance of Ed Smith spreading these bigfoot-related stories is in April of 2008. His stories and claims predate that book.

Edited by Matt Pruitt
  • Upvote 1

Matt

I posted that he used ideas from the book I had mentioned and other books and information he found on the net. He did NOT think of anything new or creative, he borrowed the info from other people.

Edited by Cisco

BFF Patron

"Curiosity is thier Achilles heal and We must learn to Seduce them with it."

Footers or Bigfoot? :lol:

Plus one after I reload.

Pssst. Bigfoot isn't real. Unless your a believer. RRS and Rockape are you believers?

Seriously, you even have to ask?

We are believers in you Ed. Since we know YOU ARE REAL!

Well played sir!

Edited by bipedalist