If Bf Is So Widespread, Every State, Every Continent, We Must Have Missed Something

Their distribution rivals our own!

Think about it, in America, the only state without BF is Hawaii. Then in the states they are reported in...it is Statewide.

Guest RedRatSnake

We have reports (BFRO) of BF down here in the Cape Cod Area of Massachusetts, I think it is crazy because we barely have enough room for people let alone a 9' tall 500 pound giant, it must certainly be one of those cases of miss-identity, I will say one thing I thought would never happen, was the sighting and confirmation of a Black Bear in the area a few summers ago, but that was tracked somewhat while it made its way down to my area from the Blackstone valley.

They actually aren't. In big city areas along the west coast like San Francisco, San Diego, LA and all of the surrounding areas for miles, there are no physical sightings, just misheard coyote howls. You have to go way north or way east into the Sierras to find Sasquatches. I also bet there are no physical sightings in desert areas.

I cultivate a certain type of moss called Sphagnum... You may have heard of it as being peat moss, but peat moss is really just decomposed Sphagnum. I have done research and basically anywhere you find Sphagnum, there are Sasquatch reports, but if you can't find any, there are basically no Sasquatch reports that are actually plausible and not just an unidentified howl. Sphagnum is widespread among all of the continents, but there are big areas that there are none, and there are also no Sasquatch sightings. For Sphagnum to grow, there has to be a lot of water in the area that is there year round that doesn't change much in level. So maybe there is a correlation between this... There may have to be a good amount of water for there to be Sasquatches. Just a thought I have been having. Is there anything we know about Sasquatches that would make us think they do better or like higher humidity levels? Not super high like in a jungle, but not getting too low where all of the vegetation dries out...

Bigfoot reports might be widespread all over states, countries, continents, but the question remains if there is any real Bigfoot anywhere.

Many "knowers" in the BFF have reported seeing them in PNW, so maybe PNW is the best bet.

But knowing that one Bigfoot is real in PNW, does not guarantee that BF in Australia, Florida, Africa, China, etc. etc. are also real.

It just increases the likelihood that wildlife biologists missed something big there too.

I don't think BF is that common in Mexico, so maybe the phenomenon stops at the southern border (is this a cultural-social issue or just a tough border to cross?).

This is a good question, and it leads to either skeptical beliefs (it can't be everywhere so it is not real) or paranormal beliefs (it is everywhere but the animal has special para abilities) or it is only real in my neck of the woods and all others are misidentifications.

Edited by Explorer

Guest RedRatSnake

Tells you how smart they are but we're still thinking that we're the intelligent ones. How can a species outwit US!

Well I would not say outwit us, I don't think it is a game of any kind, survival would be the important and first priority, from my experience over the years with this subject it seems they don't care at times what they do, running down and crossing roads, going into peoples garages and sheds stealing things, looking in people windows, giving gifts, if you believe in those things then BF ain't so smart at all, so why can't anyone catch one ?

Admin

It's not true that there are sightings in all parts of the country.

Edited by gigantor

Guest RedRatSnake

It's not true that there are sightings in all parts of the country.

That's kinda nit picking, but yes, not every place, just from Washington state too Maine.

Guest armchairesearcher

Most of the time I can find some sorta way around it, like all the good habitat is taken and they are forced into less than convenient regions. However, I for the life of me am baffled how the BFRO could possibly allow reports of bigfoot from the suburban parks of chicago slip into their database.

http://208.109.31.18...=il&county=Cook

http://208.109.31.18...=il&county=Lake

But I'm not too worried yet, because at least we didn't have a sighting from antarctica yet.

Edited by armchairesearcher

But I'm not too worried yet, because at least we didn't have a sighting from antarctica yet.

yeah,,but pretty **** close..Canada and Alaska.

should they exist at all....I don't think they're adapted to live in extreme winter conditions as purported.

Edited by ronn1

Well I would not say outwit us, I don't think it is a game of any kind, survival would be the important and first priority, from my experience over the years with this subject it seems they don't care at times what they do, running down and crossing roads, going into peoples garages and sheds stealing things, looking in people windows, giving gifts, if you believe in those things then BF ain't so smart at all, so why can't anyone catch one ?

Where's the photos? I'd say they outwit us consistently .

I think the title of the thread is an understatement at best or a pun at worst.......we missed so much we've missed finding bigfoot altogether for half a century. .

yeah,,but pretty **** close..Canada and Alaska.

should they exist at all....I don't think they're adapted to live in extreme winter conditions as purported.

We just had a visitor in -10c. The night before was -20c. The prints are real.

Guest Scout1959

They actually aren't. In big city areas along the west coast like San Francisco, San Diego, LA and all of the surrounding areas for miles, there are no physical sightings, just misheard coyote howls. You have to go way north or way east into the Sierras to find Sasquatches. I also bet there are no physical sightings in desert areas.

I cultivate a certain type of moss called Sphagnum... You may have heard of it as being peat moss, but peat moss is really just decomposed Sphagnum. I have done research and basically anywhere you find Sphagnum, there are Sasquatch reports, but if you can't find any, there are basically no Sasquatch reports that are actually plausible and not just an unidentified howl. Sphagnum is widespread among all of the continents, but there are big areas that there are none, and there are also no Sasquatch sightings. For Sphagnum to grow, there has to be a lot of water in the area that is there year round that doesn't change much in level. So maybe there is a correlation between this... There may have to be a good amount of water for there to be Sasquatches. Just a thought I have been having. Is there anything we know about Sasquatches that would make us think they do better or like higher humidity levels? Not super high like in a jungle, but not getting too low where all of the vegetation dries out...

I'm not sure you'll find much moss up around the Pine Ridge Reservation in SD and there have been sightings up there for many years.

Edited by Scout1959