If Bf Is So Widespread, Every State, Every Continent, We Must Have Missed Something

Guest RedRatSnake

aye captain, so have I.... triangle2.jpg:gaming:

Wow a clear picture of BF and riding a Sea Serpent to boot, but they are only in the way, what's those rock looking formations in the background they look interesting. lol

I believe there are Orangutans in the Florida Everglades that have escaped and managed to survive due to hurricanes wrecking private primate habitats.Now my question is if all of this is real, are the skunk apes compatible with the primates that have managed to get loose for one reason or another over the years and how is that affecting what you are seeing over the years? I will say if I saw Blacky in the Everglades I would certainly think skunk ape at first glance, look at the breadth of this guys back as he wonders by a car.

http://animal.discov...rorizes-zoo.htm

Edited by CTfoot

Guest SquatchinNY

Bigfoot(s) are everywhere, and nowhere.

Now you had to know someone was going to say that sooner or later. :spiteful:

My friend says that all the time. Does that make him a Sasquatch?

:lol:

Edited by SquatchinNY

Guest RedRatSnake

Have you seen a bigfoot floating on a log?

No! but I have seen a turtle on a log, or it could have been a tortoise, or maybe even a rock that looked like turtle, or it was just a branch sprouting off the log, maybe it wasn't even a log at all.

Hey! come to think of it, I wasn't even out that day, I stayed home cause I was sick.

BFF Patron

I would never report to BFRO because I shun that kind of fuss and attention. Just my own position. Nor police, what are they gonna do?

Some newbies that don't know BFRO still tend to go in their direction though. Search engines bring you into their fold of reading sighting reports. It's a logical place that people are steered to by happenstance and not all of them have the ability to fully know what are the options are beyond that due to time constraints and such.

What we've missed is the ability to admit "we" are wrong in our assumptions about "how things are" in the world. Our worldview is incorrect. These things have been seen for hundreds of years of recorded history and yet we call them mythological. The hubris is astounding. They haven't been mysteriously stealthy... look at the BFRO database and realize they are HERE and being seen daily. What's mysterious is our inability to accept that we live on a planet with two (possibly) sentient hominid (human) species.

Rethink the seriously stealthy part of this. If they were not such, it would be easy to pin one down and get a decent picture. Don't tell me there ARE decent pictures, because I'm not accepting that until I feel certain of multimedia efforts to document the pictures with associated data (and really that has yet to be forthcoming despite promises).

Some habituators might find them easy to pin down. I am not one of them.

Edited by bipedalist

SSR Team

Sorry I can't answer that question for ya, only you have to power for that, it was your sighting.

Tim, this is in reference to you saying everyone should be thinking that this is a myth until a body is on a table remember.

I'll answer it then.

No, you can't then say it was a myth, as you've seen one with your own eyes.

Easy.

I believe there are Orangutans in the Florida Everglades that have escaped and managed to survive due to hurricanes wrecking private primate habitats.Now my question is if all of this is real, are the skunk apes compatible with the primates that have managed to get loose for one reason or another over the years and how is that affecting what you are seeing over the years? I will say if I saw Blacky in the Everglades I would certainly think skunk ape at first glance, look at the breadth of this guys back as he wonders by a car.

http://animal.discov...rorizes-zoo.htm

So you're saying that even though what I saw was NOT an Orang-utan, I should process it as being as one,,because you think there might be some that live successfully in the Florida Everglades ?

It wasn't an Orang-utan.

I could just as such label what I saw a Squirrel based on Tim's logic as like I said, it was near a tree.

Guest RedRatSnake

Tim, this is in reference to you saying everyone should be thinking that this is a myth until a body is on a table remember.

I'll answer it then.

Easy.

Your asking to do something I can't, I have never has a sighting, although I didn't say it the you have posted, yes! I still think BF is in a myth category until it is proven by science, I am not the only one that thinks this, the internet is full of pages calling it a myth.

You can't push anyone into thinking the way you do it just ain't possible, take no offense because non is meant.

Tim

I think until one gets bagged all would be best served calling them mythological, just as some other animals in the past have been until they were discovered and acknowledged by science.

The BFRO database is a good read, but I would not use it for fact, even the head of the BFRO MM can't seem to locate the very animal he so fondly searchers for, things he is involved with tend to have a certain hype and mystery about them.

I'm good with that.........call it a myth. And give as many MM types in the world crap because they cannot produce a body.

The problem is that the MM's of the world are not TRYING to produce a type specimen.........and that is the disconnect between Bigfootdom and science.

I'll answer it then.

Easy.

So you're saying that even though what I saw was NOT an Orang-utan, I should process it as being as one,,because you think there might be some that live successfully in the Florida Everglades ?

It wasn't an Orang-utan.

I could just as such label what I saw a Squirrel based on Tim's logic as like I said, it was near a tree.

Since you mentioned orangutan was there something about it that was similar?

Their distribution rivals our own!

I hate to poo-poo what's probably meant to be a generalization, but no, there really aren't world-wide reports of "Bigfoot" around the world. There may be other cultures and locations where other types of unknown primates are reported, but it's neither world-wide or "the same thing" as our reports of bigfoot.

Ok. Cool. Which one of those ... 27, are real, and which are just "reports"? Please site proof of any or all of them.

From the best United Nations data I can find, there are 196 nations on the earth.

196 nations and 27 possible names for a creature we haven't proven yet. Are all 27 the same? Are 1/2?

27 of 196 nations of the earth is aprox 13.7% of the earth. Not very world wide to me?

ETA: The OP proposes a reason 'why' we're missing something, based on a false premise that there are bigfoot all around the world. THAT'S the problem with logic and critical thinking in bigfooting in general. It intends to create a premise based on absolutely nothing substantive.

Edited by GuyInIndiana

Looks world wide to me.

BFWorldMap.JPG

Im going to start whooping and treeknocking in central europe.. Finding Grendel...

Edited by hesse