If Bf Is So Widespread, Every State, Every Continent, We Must Have Missed Something

SSR Team

& where people are concerned Mark, Vancouver has 2.3m people in its metropolis and there are only 4.4m in the province.

Vancouver metropolis is only 2,900km2 ( two thousand nine hundred ) and British Columbia in total is 925,000km2 ( nine hundred and twenty five thousand ).

So that's over 50% of the population in 0.003% of the actual area of British Columbia and knowing that nearly 700,000km2 of that land is forested and half of that has little to no human disturbance ever, that's also the main reason i know that we will never, ever have any real idea of the size of the Sasquatch population.

British Columbia has DOUBLE the Old Growth Forest in Land Size ( 97,000 square miles ) than England as a country is, and that's just Old Growth.. :D

British Columbia has more Old Growth Forest in it size wise than the combined sizes of New York State and Pennsylvania.

map1-eng.gif

And this is where those people actually live, the white area is basically people free. Hmm... the picture I posted with this isn't showing, oh well. The point I was trying to make is that 50% Canada's population is in southern ontario & quebec, and the rest is within 100 km of the usa boarder, with the exception of Edmonton.

I see those tiny yellow dots up north and I think WHY???? lol

We have missed PLENTY. BIgfoot, maybe. If there is no BF then we still missed a whole lot, have no doubt. We have not yet begun to understand our puny value or appreciate our vast ignorance, but the more we learn, the better we will understand and appreciate those.

Edited by Kings Canyon

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Kronprinz Adam

Bigfoot reports might be widespread all over states, countries, continents, but the question remains if there is any real Bigfoot anywhere.

Many "knowers" in the BFF have reported seeing them in PNW, so maybe PNW is the best bet.

But knowing that one Bigfoot is real in PNW, does not guarantee that BF in Australia, Florida, Africa, China, etc. etc. are also real.

It just increases the likelihood that wildlife biologists missed something big there too.

I don't think BF is that common in Mexico, so maybe the phenomenon stops at the southern border (is this a cultural-social issue or just a tough border to cross?)...

I have also asked this question myself...recents accounts of mexican "Pies Grandes" [bigfoot] are extremely rare... the only explanation I found logical is that he does not want to be near ranchs and farms, and mexican valleys are plenty of them...intensive farming and lots of human activity...

In the past, some mexican legends told very interesting things about hairy giants, called "salvajes" [savage ones] and "chilobos" (and many other local names in native languages). All these tales explained that a wild creature, similar to a gorilla, lived on the mexican forests long time ago, and people feared them...

Best regards.

K. Adam.

Guest crabshack

I don't think BF is that common in Mexico, so maybe the phenomenon stops at the southern border (is this a cultural-social issue or just a tough border to cross?).

My girlfriends mother grew up in the mountains of northern Mexico, when she(the gf) visited her mothers home village as a kid she said the women would warn the kids not to go play near the creek or be in the woods at night alone because the "la llorona" would take you, yes cougars were around but supposedly this "la llorona" could throw rocks and speak.

Guest Kronprinz Adam

... "la llorona" would take you, yes cougars were around but supposedly this "la llorona" could throw rocks and speak.

</p><p>Dear CrabschackGreat story!!! I grew in Guatemala, so I heard several "Llorona" tales (a ghostly weeping and screaming woman from folklore, banshee-like, long hair)... appearing at night in guatemalan villages. 1. In some Bigfoot reports, it is described that the people heard "woman-screams" associated to Bigfoot-activity. 2. Mayan legends described gorilla-like "Sisimites" appearing to people at night in isolated, rocky places, throwing rocks to them (and even kidnapping humans) and having a special scream called "marikonet"So I also agree that the tale you heard fits more the Bigfoot description (screaming, rock-throwing) than the classical Llorona tale. About speaking, the Llorona in folklore usually moans and articulates in spanish...of course Sisimites could not speak human languages, but for sure they screamed. Did they practice "Samurai-chatter"? I do not know...I have found also a couple of rare stories in South Mexico (Campeche) about "The Savage One", a large hairy humanoid descending from the mountains...but of course they cannot be confirmed. Best Regards, and excellent story. Edited by Kronprinz Adam

Guest thermalman

I see those tiny yellow dots up north and I think WHY???? lol

Me too? And I live in Canada.

Those tiny yellow dots are where your oil, gold & diamonds come from.

You're very likely right on all accounts. You might want to add hydro, pulp and paper.

Edited by thermalman

Here is what we have missed:

When thousands have described something in very consistent terms, and scientists have examined associatied evidence and found it compelling, there might be good reason to think it's real.

We've missed that sentence.