Anthropologist Kathy Strain Suggests That Native Americans And Even Early English Settlers Voluntarily Bred With Bf

Guest tomafoot

KC, I don't think Tomafoot was questioning her qualifications. I believe that was legitimate question.

Thanks, Theagenes. You are correct. It was merely a couple of questions respectfully put forward, if somewhat ineloquently stated. When I said "entertaining" I meant as in "engaging," as opposed to light-hearted or superficial. No sarcasm present.Anyway, I will look for the book.

Rhettman Mullis on Patrick, the human-Bigfoot hybrid

http://www.examiner.com/article/rhettman-mullis-on-patrick-the-human-bigfoot-hybrid

Patrick: Here's What a Human/Bigfoot Hybrid Looks Like

http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/09/patrick-heres-what-humanbigfoot-hybrid.html

( I figure the Patrick story is already in here-linked. But the search feature defies me. )

Are Human-Chimp Hybrids Possible?

http://scienceblogs.com/grrlscientist/2009/03/03/are-human-chimp-hybrids-possib/

I didn't mean to be snotty, I was just saying she knows what she is talking about, not some random amateur......like me, I guess. ;

Hairyman is just telling what the Native People say. A lot of stories and myths have some basis in fact and some not. This one is common enough to have been true, but maybe it was just so weird and bf sort of scary and interesting that it was retold and carried down

One of the most shocking things about seeing a bf is that they DO look like us. It's eerie. So speculation about interbreeding might be natural.....sort of.

Ok, along these ines--last night I watched a show, stupid me didn't bother to notice the channel it was on, but it was about a farmer who unearthed an 8' + "male" skeleton with 2 native american females positioned in a fetal position at each of his feet. Now, the show depicted the giant "man" as a possible evidence of a race of giant Norsemen. My take is possibly a squatch with 2 NA women(??) Anyone else see this show or know anything more about this?

Ok, along these ines--last night I watched a show, stupid me didn't bother to notice the channel it was on, but it was about a farmer who unearthed an 8' + "male" skeleton with 2 native american females positioned in a fetal position at each of his feet. Now, the show depicted the giant "man" as a possible evidence of a race of giant Norsemen. My take is possibly a squatch with 2 NA women(??) Anyone else see this show or know anything more about this?

Sounds interesting.

Guest RedRatSnake

There have been many large skeletons dug up over the years, simply put, if they had anything to do with a new species or other than human, you would have already heard about it, several of the old time researchers have already taken a look at many of the available remains, in other words, been there done that, but! I know you newer members are very curious for info. :)

Something to chew on ~ http://tjcoop3.wordp...merican-giants/

Tim

^ That's just it; we HEAR about huge skeletons, but we never SEE them. Thanks for the link, but this newer member has actually read it before, along with several similar articles.....photos are nice too, but with the altering resources we have these days, you can't trust a pictur either.

Guest RedRatSnake

^ That's just it; we HEAR about huge skeletons, but we never SEE them. Thanks for the link, but this newer member has actually read it before, along with several similar articles.....photos are nice too, but with the altering resources we have these days, you can't trust a pictur either.

Kudos for doing some home work, because most don't seem to do it, no offense on the newer member thing for anyone, I base that on seeing threads about the same ole thing time and time again from this forum to the old one, but I do understand, and it's the reason I mentioned being curious.

Now would you know you were looking at a BF skeleton if one was available to look at? I trust the anthropologists and or scientists that look at them, I think they have it covered, if anything was new it would be in the news, reporters would not let something like a new find go without a fight.

Unless maybe the MIB are back hiding BF evidence.

Tim :)

Kudos for doing some home work, because most don't seem to do it, no offense on the newer member thing for anyone, I base that on seeing threads about the same ole thing time and time again from this forum to the old one, but I do understand, and it's the reason I mentioned being curious.

Now would you know you were looking at a BF skeleton if one was available to look at? I trust the anthropologists and or scientists that look at them, I think they have it covered, if anything was new it would be in the news, reporters would not let something like a new find go without a fight.

Unless maybe the MIB are back hiding BF evidence.

My question is if the giant skeletons, if they are only human, can they be who BF originally mated with to attain the size?

I've done research and what I understand is that every "giant" skeleton is explained away as being a fake or someone with that disease. My understanding is that the scientific community doesn't validate any giant skeletons?

Guest RedRatSnake

My question is if the giant skeletons, if they are only human, can they be who BF originally mated with to attain the size?

I've done research and what I understand is that every "giant" skeleton is explained away as being a fake or someone with that disease. My understanding is that the scientific community doesn't validate any giant skeletons?

I can't answer that for ya, like you I have to go on what is published, I am sure some giant people must have existed over the many years, same as do now, but far and in between, I don't think any giant race has been uncovered.

I stay with keeping my trust in science, and so far we have a few throw offs of giant people, but nothing on BF except for possibly GP in China.