Anthropologist Kathy Strain Suggests That Native Americans And Even Early English Settlers Voluntarily Bred With Bf

Giant Skeletons started by OntarioSquatch

http://bigfootforums...page__hl__mound

Mound builder (people) http://en.wikipedia....builder_(people)

When I was a kid (in the 50's), information on the Mound Builders was easily

available; no one tried to suppress it. I didn't have to look for it in the school

or county library; instead the odd article would just show up in a popular

magazine.

If memory serves, there were hundreds if not thousands of their mounds. That

the Mound Builders are less known today may be a matter of information overload

+ many new toys.

If you want some really big giants, check out the legends in the Solomon Islands.

Edited by Oonjerah

Guest RedRatSnake

Something I was thinking about that I failed to post when talking about giant people and all, I think the important thing to remember is what the bones would look like for a large creature like a BF, considering the weight and all they would have to be much larger than just some tall human, so even if the skull was relatively the same looking as a human, the physical structure would be enormous.

Man I got big time Deja vu taking about this.

PS: Thanks Oonjerah for the mound builder post, I found some interesting reading on that.

Tim :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SDjeepr

I recently did a Google image search of homo Heidelbergensis, just for fun. I was amazed to see many images of contemporary humans bearing these skull and skeletal attributes. Doesn't prove much, but is good eye-to-brain candy.

There is tribal legends of human/BF relations, no doubt. But I'm with you on the subject of 'consensual'. Yuck.

Everybody knows, I hope, that some tribes considered bf to be suitable marriage partners. As to the settlers of European origin, no doubt they mean the French. ~

I beg your pardon, Kings Canyon, I am of French ancestry. French Canadians who came to Canada in the 1600's then to Vermont and NY. They were all small-boned and short like me. :girlhide: I doubt my DNA would show any Squatch. :girlwink:

How about a lonely man trying to stay warm in the winter and meets up with a female bf?

Del Gue: Ain't that Hatchet Jack's rifle?

Jeremiah Johnson: Yep. Found him froze to a tree.

Del Gue: ****! He was a wild one, old Hatchet Jack. He was livin' two year in a cave up on the Musselshell with a female panther. She never did get used to him.

Ligers and tigons are almost always nonviable; i.e., they are sterile and short-lived. That thus makes tigers and lions seperate species.

They are, no doubt, separate species - but the whole issue of viability of female ligers and tigons pushes our definition a bit, I think. Female Tigons and ligers are sometimes viable, although male ligers and tigons are (as far as we know) sterile, so no pure tigonxtigon or ligerxliger crosses. There is little to no opportunity in the wild for interbreeding between viable hybrids and parent species. If there were, we could possibly (but not probably) see the development of a new species from such hybidization. There would, in the beginning, be the need to have a viable male tigers or lions involved (creating litigons and titigons, etc. ), but after a few generations I could see the process giving us something relatively new, likely viable, and possibly showing hybrid vigor. As far as I know, because tigons and ligers are a genetic dead end in the short term, there has been almost no effort by humans to work with viable ligers and tigons in developing new viable hybrids of the species. Seems plausible, though, if unlikely. Just not something that anyone has seen as palpably beneficial or profitable, I guess. All speculation, really. Question is, how far down the line can we get males that have a better chance of viability, or could that ever happen?

Interesting stuff:

http://www.messybeast.com/genetics/hyb-lion-tiger.htm

And, further, concerning what I just said about needing males of one of the original species to continue the population...Maybe that explains the Muchalat Harry and Albert Ostman stories...??? Add to that the growth dysplasia and neurological problems observed in ligers...could explain size and lack of tool use, etc. among sasquatches, as an unlikely but possibly extant hybrid species... Started this thread on the growth dysplasia aspect...http://bigfootforums.com/index.php?/topic/35055-ligers-and-tigons-and-ketchum-oh-my/page__hl__ligers

A truly shameless plug for a little commented on but worthy speculative thread, IMO <grin>...