Will All Of You Please Sign This Petition To Protect The Sasquatch?

I am hopeful of us being able to protect the Sasquatch species from harm when the DNA and hi-def videos are released. If everyone here would sign this petition and join the protection cause we can all make a difference in the future of the Sasquatch.Thank you to all who are willing to join this effort.

https://petitions.wh...ng-any/FlSBT2vj

Edited by masterbarber
Repaired link

I totally understand your feelings. Will the DNA being published in a scientific journal work for you? Will you consider that as being recognized by science?

Edited by SweetSusiq

Guest OntarioSquatch

I'll sign it the second the species is recognized by science........and not a second before.

Plussed norseman.

Trying to get protection for Bigfoot right now would be as productive as trying to get protection for unicorns.

Guest RedRatSnake

This kinda thing is just going to fuel ridicule and promote it up the "just a joke" meter all that much more, species first, petitions latter, you want do something good for science, start a petition to save the "Coelacanth"

Tim

I wonder why BF would even need protection?

I tend to doubt people are gonna be out to bag a BF once they are deemed to actually exist by "science". If that even happens.

IMHO, those who try to gun down a BF for fun, or, profit, fully deserve whatever negative fate awaits them.

Don't worry about BF.

They're way better at surviving, and, thriving, without our help.

Yes I agree with the above.

With all due respect, SweetSusiq, this is really putting the cart before the horse.

Kind regards,

Lee

Guest BastetsCat

I will not lend my name even when they are recognized. They can protect themselves. The way protection works, it is all or nothing. I don't agree with this way of thinking. I use the little owl that was protected, barring logging in the forest....all logging is not strip logging or bare cutting of forest. Because the forest was not thinned due to a single species, they all lost out. One of the biggest fires in Arizona history happened. Not only did the owls die, I sight this as poor management, so did countless other species of animals....and people and pets lost their homes or lives.

Protection in the way it exists today is a fiasco.

Preserve habitat, okay I would sign for that.....but only if and when the protection of habitat includes balance.

• Upvote 1

I think it's wise to have it all set up and ready to go out for signatures, but I too think it's premature. First, you have to have proof they exist... can't save something that doesn't officially exist... we don't even know what genus and species they are officially.