Will All Of You Please Sign This Petition To Protect The Sasquatch?

You can't protect something that isn't there.

Show that it is there, then you'll get all the support in the world to protect it.

Well said bobby.

The only way this gains momentum publicly is with proof,not just evidence,imo.

Show the world,or its just another tabloid article outside of this community.

SSR Team

Up to 314 signatures..

Don't want to be mean but my Daughter had more people watching her Xmas show this year.

Perhaps these ridiculously low numbers will hit home and show that this petition means nothing without proof of the Animal.

This is very, very frustrating that MK can't see this and is persisting with petitions like this in order to attempt to gain some publicity where protection of this species is concerned..

Currently there is nothing to protect, why is that so difficult to understand ?

i hate to say this but there could be a much more direct attempt at manipulation here.

no dna vetting, claims of it being human and now a petition for protection.........and no type specimen.

and am not sure about the leak being genuine either

its almost as if they are bluffing at the poker table.

Edited by norseman
  • Upvote 1

You guys do realize that the 25,000 sigs just means the Feds will respond to the petition, guess what I'm predicting the answers going to be?

Another great example of getting the cart before the horse.

Yes I do, and a law enacted to protect a species that doesn't exist does no harm at all, but where BF is concerned, it's been done before, mostly to protect the hunters from themselves.

i hate to say this but there could be a much more direct attempt at manipulation here.

no dna vetting, claims of it being human and now a petition for protection.........and no type specimen.

and am not sure about the leak being genuine either

I hate to say this, too, but I feel like I'm bein' played.

Which leaks were genuine, and which ones intentional?

NM. The question is intended as sarcasm.

( Am I an idiot? :huh: )

Makes sense to me. Bluffers want to give the impression that they hold a huge hand. People who hold a huge hand tend to act a little more unassuming. The whole table is under an NDA, though, so......

The Government uses facts not feelings.

Unless your signing in a "feel good" assault weapons ban.........;)

• Upvote 1

Guest RedRatSnake

Unless your signing in a "feel good" assault weapons ban......... ;)

Ya got me on that one. :good:

Maybe the BF community could get a few lobbyist's into Washington.

Tim :)

Unless your signing in a "feel good" assault weapons ban......... ;)

plussed. Who says the government doesnt act on myths. 100 percent provable to be non existent. If you can ban something which doesn't exist, surely you can protect something which, although not proven yet, can exist, and certainly hasnt been 100 percent proven to not exist. Agendas and Facts need not be married to live together.

To MikeU, Thank you so much! I was asked by a Ketchum DNA expert insider to start a petition to protect them once the DNA is released.

If they are ever proven to exist by DNA, I am sure they will soon be protected without a petition. A rare primate, the only non human primate to currently live in North America, so rare it has never been caught or killed....

To me, this whole protection petition takes credibility away from the Ketchum Study.

Edited by AaronD
to remove flaming/ character defamation

If they are ever proven to exist by DNA, I am sure they will soon be protected without a petition. A rare primate, the only non human primate to currently live in North America, so rare it has never been caught or killed....

To me, this whole protection petition takes credibility away from the Ketchum Study, she wants to sell shirts. Maybe she knows her study will never be published and accepted (and maybe she knows exactly why) so this is her last chance effort to get her name behind something to sell some shirts and then DVD's, or whatever provides profit.

I personally think she has watched "letters from the big man" 1 too many times and has got caught up in it all, or had an emotional / mental breakdown.

What he said. Plussed.

If it's an ape? It's the worlds ONLY BIPEDAL, NON TROPICAL NORTH AMERICAN APE...........the finding would be HUGE.

The only way you could kill one legally is if it was trying to devour you and your children inside your own living room..........mark my words.

Maybe I should have finished reading the thread before I made my post, but this is exactly right.

To MikeU, Thank you so much! I was asked by a Ketchum DNA expert insider to start a petition to protect them once the DNA is released..

Aren't you a bit premature?

RayG