Will All Of You Please Sign This Petition To Protect The Sasquatch?

from 16 Jan -

I hate to say this, too, but I feel like I'm bein' played.

Which leaks were genuine, and which ones intentional?

NM. The question is intended as sarcasm.

( Am I an idiot? :huh: )

^^^Same Shtuff.... Different Day, on the whole....Just a bit more maddening since there was supposed to be real science involved...How many years have you been really watching now, RRS?

Guest RedRatSnake

^^^Same Shtuff.... Different Day, on the whole....Just a bit more maddening since there was supposed to be real science involved...How many years have you been really watching now, RRS?

Can you reword that please, cause I don't understand the question, it flew right over my head, or perhaps my post was way off.

Thanks

Tim :)

^^^^you think? This is worse than a train wreck. The train has already derailed and some of us are trying to pull the survivors out of the mangled mess. The proof for bigfoot is not done by any means, but I think it's safe to say that this dna study is right out!

Can you reword that please, cause I don't understand the question, it flew right over my head, or perhaps my post was way off.

Thanks

You were telling Oonejerah to learn the lesson, for the next time, and that he was not "an idiot" for his take on things (If I understood your post correctly). I posited that my take on all of this is that THIS situation is more disappointing than many others b/c mainstream science/peer reviewed research was supposedly involved. Then I asked you the personal question of how long you have been watching "all things bigfoot" here on the BFF. Sorry, I guess I could have been clearer, Tim.

Guest RedRatSnake

Then I asked you the personal question of how long you have been watching "all things bigfoot" here on the BFF. Sorry, I guess I could have been clearer, Tim.

I have been watching this DNA stuff off and on here on the BFF, I post on other forum where I have been keeping pretty much up to speed on everything else.