Habituators Evidence

Martin

Guest LarryP

Great questions.

I can't say I have any answers, but other people have come up with some.

There are people who think that the world is about to undergo (or is currently undergoing) some massive changes that will affect not only humans and Bigfoot, but every living thing.

These same people suggest that, because of these massive impending changes, the Bigfoot people (who appear to know a lot more than we do) are starting to reach out more to human society, in an effort to help us weather those changes more gracefully than we otherwise would.

So the normal state of Bigfoot-people relations is changing. There is less need for separateness than there once was, and a greater need for some kind of coming together and working together.

To say it another way: It may be that the danger of coming into contact with humans more often and more openly is now outweighed by some other concerns we don't fully understand yet.

You are correct.

But it's not just earth changes they're concerned about, it's also mankind changes.

Guest LarryP

That's right, Julio. They have no interest in humans at all except for the ones that can be useful to them. And they don't consider leaving Zagnut bars & pancakes as being useful. They might take them if they're there, but that's not what they need or want.

They have an agenda, & it isn't in our best interest to be a part of it.

When you say "They" have an agenda, it sounds like you believe that they all share the exact same agenda.

That's not the case.

You are correct.

But it's not just earth changes they're concerned about, it's also mankind changes.

I agree.

Nice to have you on the board, Larry. :)

When you say "They" have an agenda, it sounds like you believe that they all share the exact same agenda.

That's not the case.

No it probably isn't the case, but none of them are in our best interest, as far as I can determine.

Guest LarryP

I agree.

Nice to have you on the board, Larry. :)

Same to you, LT.

But does "the" board have D & O insurance?

No it probably isn't the case, but none of them are in our best interest, as far as I can determine.

What makes you say that ?

Same to you, LT.

But does "the" board have D & O insurance?

Lol!

My bad. I should've said "the forums." :girlsmile:

Edited by LeafTalker

What makes you say that ?

Experience, I guess. Everybody has to find out for themselves.

Maybe not everybody has the same experience & yours will be good.

They bear watching, though.

Guest LarryP

Experience, I guess. Everybody has to find out for themselves.

Maybe not everybody has the same experience & yours will be good.

They bear watching, though.

Mine has been good.

Which means that your experience could also become good.

It's not really any different than the people we tend to attract into our lives, SF.

Some are good and some are bad.

In other (wiser) words:

"Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes."

- Oscar Wilde

Mine was good, too, at first. Then it was good & bad, then more bad than good.

Then I took off my rose colored glasses.

How long have you been into it?

Guest LarryP

Mine was good, too, at first. Then it was good & bad, then more bad than good.

Then I took off my rose colored glasses.

How long have you been into it?

Long enough to know that just like all conscious entities, "Some are good and some are bad".

Guest LarryP

Well, I wish you the best, & hopefully you won't meet any of the bad ones.

I meet bad ones (and not just BF's) daily.

Then there are also all the good ones.

Which ones we tend to attract is the key.

My question is what determines if an agenda is good or bad? This to me it is more of lets say a perception. My perception is that their agenda (and yes their is one) is very dark, but it didn't start that way. Why would I say such a thing? Because that is my experience based on many factors..what I believe now, what my values are, how i define respect and personal responsibility how I define selfishness and self contentedness and the list goes on.

Now if I were the SSq with the group I collude with my perception would more than likely be that I am "good". Wouldn't most of the members of the Nazi regime in the day have felt their agenda was "good"? Perhaps some would not feel this was "good" and yet still went along (as we know is true) and perhaps some even stood up in revolt of the perception of common "good" and well, we know what happened to them don't we.

Most of my life I assumed a lot of things, and one such assumption was that everyone was either good or wanted to achieve some level above the less than goodness they were realizing at the time. Unfortunately this pie in the sky view of things was not reality. When my Mom or Dad would express to me to "treat others as you would like to be treated" I never thought to consider I might be out of alignment with say the sadomasochist, serial murderer, or sociopath and that their parameters were much different from mine. Would I like for them to treat me as they like to be treated? Of course not... Personally I believe that the world/universe and time and space are in a great order that we can only scratch the surface on, and in essence appear foolish when we try to unequivocally explain it all. I feel we are moving in a direction toward something that we cannot begin to understand with a set of boxed in parameters, however there are sides and agendas being decided upon on an individual level as well as a collective level IMO. You can see it if you look. This is no different with the SSq IMO , perhaps they are not all aligned with the collective agenda, but I had not experienced the differently aligned individuals in my travels. Id like to though if they would respect my boundaries, which is generally not the case when there is a collective agenda.