Habituators Evidence

Martin

I think we can safely say that by living close to humans they increase the amount of land available to them. Several different wild animal species have increased their ranges to include areas of human habitat.

Florida, I completely agree with that. The ones in the Eugene area who are closer in to town have summer time access to livestock, farm feeds, field crops and the hundreds of orchards that are around here. Easy pickin's for four months or so, when food is literally falling to the ground. My first two interactions happened within spitting distance of several hazelnut orchards and huge corn fields.

I am more concerned about the possibility the government knows of the existance of BF and keeps it out of the public eye. I think there is something missing from the equation. .....So why does an apex predator with the ability to easily evade humans leave us alone? Why don't they fight back?..

That is the very interesting question. I completely agree that it is very strange that a breed of intelligent, indiginous hominid can co-exist on our planet with us, with most of us being completely oblivious to it's existence. I think it's impossible for the government to be ignorant to it. With all the "recognized" bigfooters falling into the hoaxer camps left and right, I do wonder if they've all been encouraged to discourage reasonable and intelligent research into this phenomenon. What kool-aid have THEY been drinking?

But, I admit I am always a bit of a conspiracy minded person, because I have seen through some of the biggest lies told to human beings to a more honest reality, and frequently suspect there is much more going on than we "joe public" will ever know.

... We could just be one of these :)

If we are Cervelo I want my petri dish to be filled with chocolate agar :)

Edited by BigGinger

Florida Reader those are great points. I think it is probable there is an opportunistic relationship that is being made use of. But, I think they "don't fight back" because it would mean the end of their species.

It may be they have already tried to fight back (since 200Kybp? centuries?) and when we had only clans ourselves, and simple tools they resided among us more openly (all that mythology), maybe even dominated in some distant past, but once we organized and mechanized we could prevail as a species and did...6 billion and growing exponentially....

and them? seems they are also growing (say a come back from the old wars, disease, resource competition) as we withdraw from the hand to hand combat, and wilderness in important ways (and become less aware of the wild brother...whether telepathy or stealth...we forgot....) they now are in enough numbers to require more habitat......

and well...it's touchy..we are still fairly vulnerable and respond with rocks and shouts and guns......and win when we do, almost every time we band together.

I do think we can co-exist...they seem willing on some levels.....or simply find this is necessary to survive....? They must be passing on deep generational knowledge....it seems anyway

Edited by apehuman

LeafTalker,

30,000'....you might want to go a liitle higher or further, maybe something along the lines of light years perhaps.

Don't underestimate humans sense of self importance in the big scheme of things.

We could just be one of these :)

Totally. I think we are one of these. :) [Pic of bacteria (?) deleted to save space.] But I don't think this is about how important (or unimportant) we are. I think we're being asked to figure out how to stop soiling our own beds, literally and figuratively.

With all the "recognized" bigfooters falling into the hoaxer camps left and right, I do wonder if they've all been encouraged to discourage reasonable and intelligent research into this phenomenon. What kool-aid have THEY been drinking?

I think that's a great question. I think people are being bought off. They're not drinking kool-aid; they're lining their pockets. :(

Florida Reader, I think you answered your own question ("So why does an apex predator with the ability to easily evade humans leave us alone?") It's because peace is better than war. You yourself have chosen peace: "I think they have earned the benefit of the doubt. We should let them live in peace to raise thier kids as long as they leave us alone." That's beautiful, FR. :)

And Apehuman, I know it's obvious by now, but I totally agree with this: "I do think we can co-exist...they seem willing on some levels.....or simply find this is necessary to survive....? They must be passing on deep generational knowledge....it seems anyway"

Absolutely, fantastic depiction on scale. We are so insignificant in the grand scheme of things it is ridiculous. The quantum world we live in is so complex and mysterious, we are just begging to grasp the consequences. Are we all aliens do to transpermia? Have microbes left earth and colonized other worlds? Is it possible some advanced race has tinkered with our DNA? Was there an advanced race of earthlings that disappeared 500 million years ago that are still out there somewhere? Or never left? The Drake equation nearly guarantees that we are not alone. What does this have to with bigfoot? Probably nothing, but who knows.

drake.png

http://users.tpg.com.au/users/tps-seti/swaprock.html

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20120821-how-many-alien-worlds-exist

http://www.brainpickings.org/index.php/2012/02/13/the-quantum-universe-brian-cox/

There is a lot more going on with the Govts relationship to Ssq, I have my theories for what that's all about but there just theories. One thing I feel is pretty easy to determine in that as bizarre and disturbing as the SSq phenomenon and encounters themselves can be, that component is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg. Here is an audio from respected researcher Will Jevning discussing some experience with cover ups and possible habitat changes as a result of Ssq being recognized as a bonafide species. There are things happening behind the scenes disguised as something else going on. This is one example of an agenda. Sure one agenda is certainly survival, but that is just one of many...check out the audio its an interesting discussion.

http://inspired-by-bigfoot.wq4d.net/audio/inspiredbybigfoot-2012-12-18.mp3

Edited by ThePhaige

Guest LarryP

There is a lot more going on with the Govts relationship to Ssq, I have my theories for what that's all about but there just theories. One thing I feel is pretty easy to determine in that as bizarre and disturbing as the SSq phenomenon and encounters themselves can be, that component is just the tip of the tip of the iceberg. Here is an audio from respected researcher Will Jevning discussing some experience with cover ups and possible habitat changes as a result of Ssq being recognized as a bonafide species. There are things happening behind the scenes disguised as something else going on. This is one example of an agenda. Sure one agenda is certainly survival, but that is just one of many...check out the audio its an interesting discussion.

Thanks for the link to that interview.

"If they are really Forest Service people", indeed.

The shadow government definitely knows all about Sasquatch......among many other things, that they don't want the general population to know about.

Their agenda is very very dark and self-serving. It's all about power and control at any cost.

And they are ultimately the ones who are padding the pockets of a lot of the hoaxers. That's because it's a perfect disinformation tactic.

The same applies to some of the so-called, "Skeptics".

LarryP,

Just to get this straight, you are suggesting that some of the members are paid to be associated with the BF community and participate on the forums? Government and Private money?

Guest LarryP

LarryP,

Just to get this straight, you are suggesting that some of the members are paid to be associated with the BF community and participate on the forums?

I am not suggesting anything about the members here.

Was just talking about hoaxers and "Skeptics", in general, regardless of where they ply their trade.

Government and Private money?

That is irrelevant. Because there is no difference.

Thanks for the link to that interview.

"If they are really Forest Service people", indeed.

The shadow government definitely knows all about Sasquatch......among many other things, that they don't want the general population to know about.

Their agenda is very very dark and self-serving. It's all about power and control at any cost.

And they are ultimately the ones who are padding the pockets of a lot of the hoaxers. That's because it's a perfect disinformation tactic.

The same applies to some of the so-called, "Skeptics".

Glad it resonated with you. I have to admit when I get to thinking why I joined this site it was because I believe in SSq and my experience prove that out for me. I wanted to find other like minded folks who may understand and I could bounce experiences and ideas around with.

Its like I don't believe in fairies or elves (not that they couldn't exist) but they certainly aren't on my mind and I definitely wouldn't be joining an elf forum as a non believer . At the very least I might be an elf/fairies enthusiast and join one if I was. Some people who have an interest in the subject matter I can understand the curiosity, but those who flat out disavow this realty at every turn kind of confuse me.

indiefoot said:

Just to get this straight, you are suggesting that some of the members are paid to be associated with the BF community and participate on the forums? Government and Private money?

Well I didn't see where that connection was made, however since you brought it up, do you think that is outside the realm of possibility? I submit that it isnt. I'm not saying I suspect anyone nor do I care, I'm still going to say what I want to say (within the rules) no matter.

Edited by ThePhaige

Phaige that was an interesting interview. Nothing would surprise me about the powers that be knowing Sasquatch is real. I suspect they have the best evidence and definitive proof that SSQ more certainly does exist. Do they have a hidden agenda??? My gut instinct, for what that's worth, tells me they do.

http://inspired-by-bigfoot.wq4d.net/audio/inspiredbybigfoot-2012-12-18.mp3

I dont buy into a government conspiracy coverup to hide a creature that most dont even think it truly exists.

Phaige that was an interesting interview. Nothing would surprise me about the powers that be knowing Sasquatch is real. I suspect they have the best evidence and definitive proof that SSQ more certainly does exist. Do they have a hidden agenda??? My gut instinct, for what that's worth, tells me they do.

Not a chance. with all the chaos going on in this country crime economy etc... you really think anyone in the government even cares about the existence of BF!!? I think not

Edited by adam2323

I dont buy into a government conspiracy coverup to hide a creature that most dont even think it truly exists.

Not a chance. with all the chaos going on in this country crime economy etc... you really think anyone in the government even cares about the existence of BF!!? I think not

OK :)

But maybe you'd find these items just the slightest bit compelling.

sasquatchpage_zps68394811.png

And this from 1959 Nepal from a thread I started in the media section:

http://bigfootforums...ting-from-1959/

original_zps1c6ee3c7.jpg

and a link I want to thank Mulder for posting a while back somewhere: http://www.lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com/Pages/BigfootsandGovernment.aspx

Edited by ThePhaige