Habituators Evidence

Martin

The last page of posts is exactly the thing that drives 'regular footers' nuts.

So many experiences and so much knowledge about the 'modus operandi' of these creatures. Interesting I guess that that even within the habituator group experiences and viewpoints vary greatly. I wouldn't expect anything less given the subject matter.

Guest LarryP

My question is what determines if an agenda is good or bad? This to me it is more of lets say a perception. My perception is that their agenda (and yes their is one) is very dark, but it didn't start that way. Why would I say such a thing? Because that is my experience based on many factors..what I believe now, what my values are, how i define respect and personal responsibility how I define selfishness and self contentedness and the list goes on.

Now if I were the SSq with the group I collude with my perception would more than likely be that I am "good". Wouldn't most of the members of the Nazi regime in the day have felt their agenda was "good"? Perhaps some would not feel this was "good" and yet still went along (as we know is true) and perhaps some even stood up in revolt of the perception of common "good" and well, we know what happened to them don't we.

Most of my life I assumed a lot of things, and one such assumption was that everyone was either good or wanted to achieve some level above the less than goodness they were realizing at the time. Unfortunately this pie in the sky view of things was not reality. When my Mom or Dad would express to me to "treat others as you would like to be treated" I never thought to consider I might be out of alignment with say the sadomasochist, serial murderer, or sociopath and that their parameters were much different from mine. Would I like for them to treat me as they like to be treated? Of course not... Personally I believe that the world/universe and time and space are in a great order that we can only scratch the surface on, and in essence appear foolish when we try to unequivocally explain it all. I feel we are moving in a direction toward something that we cannot begin to understand with a set of boxed in parameters, however there are sides and agendas being decided upon on an individual level as well as a collective level IMO. You can see it if you look. This is no different with the SSq IMO , perhaps they are not all aligned with the collective agenda, but I had not experienced the differently aligned individuals in my travels. Id like to though if they would respect my boundaries, which is generally not the case when there is a collective agenda.

I completely understand where you are coming from.

However, when you boil it all down, there are really only two "agendas".

And all of us are either acting upon one or the other agenda.

Lol!

My bad. I should've said "the forums." :girlsmile:

My bad, LT

I thought you were referring to a different type of "board".

As in , on board.....

So many experiences and so much knowledge about the 'modus operandi' of these creatures. Interesting I guess that that even within the habituator group experiences and viewpoints vary greatly. I wouldn't expect anything less given the subject matter.

What is a regular footer?

BFF Patron

post-86-0-38331000-1362874971.jpg

^ regular footer

Then you have the super footer:

http://youtu.be/NbVEhqAAe9g

OK. We understand these theories on how things should be, so now lets all understand how they usually are.

1) See, hear, smell BF at our homes & get slapped in the face with the reality of their existence

2) Get habituated

3) Learn that getting proof is impossible

4) Need to come to terms with what is happening

5) Find people here that understand the problem & also want to come to terms with what is happening

6) Talk about it & get accused of insanity, lying, attention seeking, & trying to profit

Edited to add:

7) Get snarky

Totally agree! Well said.

ThePhaige and Sasfooty,

I have a great deal of respect for what you are both saying. However, since we are dealing with something intelligent, I don't think it is safe to assume that they are all the same or that they all have the same agenda (other than survival). How many agendas are evident on this forum?

BFF Patron

^ regular footer

Then you have the super footer:

:o Forgot to add, the habituators are the "super footers"!

Edited by bipedalist

I've seen what can happen when those regular footers go nuts, & "it ain't pretty". :biggrin:

Maybe we should request some kind of warning in the title.

WARNING!! THE LUNATIC FRINGE FREQUENTS THIS THREAD

REGULAR FOOTERS MAY GO NUTS

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!

I've seen what can happen when those regular footers go nuts, & "it ain't pretty". :biggrin:

That's funny, I don't care what you say.

Well, their survival *IS* their agenda. If it seems that knowing certain humans increases their chances of survival... how? How does knowing certain humans increase their chances? How does interacting with humans better their lives? What benefit do they gain from living closely to certain people or certain places?

Is it to be closer to rural human habitats that have more food? (Thinking here of all our local farms, orchards, field crops and fields full of sheep and other livestock, pets and feed that literally surround my town). Or other reasons, like kidnapping people? (Thinking here of NA legends, 411 etc)? Other reasons? By being close to habituators, do they learn human behavior and pass it on? What?

Yes, and I just said it in another thread. I feel like we are back at the drawing board, which might be good, a chance to take a fresh look at things, without the bias created by the DNA debacle.

I completely understand where you are coming from.

However, when you boil it all down, there are really only two "agendas".

And all of us are either acting upon one or the other agenda.

I think so, too. :)

Well, their survival *IS* their agenda. If it seems that knowing certain humans increases their chances of survival... how? How does knowing certain humans increase their chances? How does interacting with humans better their lives? What benefit do they gain from living closely to certain people or certain places?

Is it to be closer to rural human habitats that have more food? (Thinking here of all our local farms, orchards, field crops and fields full of sheep and other livestock, pets and feed that literally surround my town). Or other reasons, like kidnapping people? (Thinking here of NA legends, 411 etc)? Other reasons? By being close to habituators, do they learn human behavior and pass it on? What?

I think this is a place where it helps to take a 30,000-foot view of things...... The closer to the ground you are, the issue of physical survival is clearly important. But when you get up a little higher, the issue morphs into something more.....well, spiritual, for lack of a better word.

We need to come to a new consciousness on this planet; a consciousness that recognizes the interconnectedness of all things. When we understand how interconnected we really are, we treat each other, and all beings, differently -- better. And we therefore contribute to the creation of an environment that is hospitable to all the occupants of the earth -- not just an isolated few here and there.

I think the Bigfoot people understand the interconnectedness of all things much better than we do, and I believe they want to help us grasp this underlying reality, so we can start treating each other and all other beings better, and bring the world back into balance.

I think that, when you approach the subject of Bigfoot with a sense that they're really made from the same stuff we are -- that they're a part of us, and not separate, not disconnected from us -- things fall into place a little more easily. There isn't as much straining for understanding, because there's less fear about what we'll learn. We can "loosen up" in our efforts to understand, because we know the benefits of understanding will be mutual.

When you are intimately connected to someone (as in reality, we all are to each other and all living beings), you can't hurt them, because that only hurts yourself.

The world we're headed toward is not one where one person/being/class of beings flourishes at the expense of another.

The world we're headed toward is one where all work together for the benefit of all.

The Bigfoot people know this, and will help us come to know it.

That's what I think, anyway.

Madison,

Of course everything alive has survival as an agenda. I think we can safely say that by living close to humans they increase the amount of land available to them. Several different wild animal species have increased thier ranges to include areas of human habitat. Coyotes are one example. It is possible they learn about human behavior from watching us. I think the real issue is how they behave around us. If they do not interfere with humans or our animals, then I don't see a problem. Remember that humans also get an opportunity to observe them at the same time. In my experience, they are capable of recognizing different people, and recognizing our boundaries and animals. I think the Seminole got it right in that we are better off thinking of them as people. Of course, we have to defend ourselves and our children from any threat. However, I think it overly simplistic to lump all BF into one group with one set of behaviors. We must be cognizant of the possible danger, but I think there is hope that we can actually share the same land in peace. I think we already do in many locations all around the US. But, in most cases humans are blissfully unaware of the BF presence. This is something I worry about every day, because they live in the proximity of my family. However, in our case they leave us alone and they leave our animals alone. I think this is a good sign.

I am more concerned about the possibility the government knows of the existance of BF and keeps it out of the public eye. I think there is something missing from the equation. Just as we know of the existance of dark matter from its affect on objects we can see, I think there is something missing in the BF equation. We know that BF is large, powerful and an adept hunter. We have strong reason to believe they are quite intelligent. More intelligent than anything else we have encountered. So why does an apex predator with the ability to easily evade humans leave us alone? Why don't they fight back? Perhaps they did when the Vikings landed or when the hunting group fought a large BF in Georgia in the 1700s. If they did, I think these are isolated cases, and the exception to the rule. Maybe Leaftalker has the answer, but something is missing.

I think they have been living alongside us for a long time. I think they have earned the benefit of the doubt. We should let them live in peace to raise thier kids as long as they leave us alone.

Edited by Florida reader

Brilliant Sas. A genuine laugh out loud moment!

Guest Cervelo

LeafTalker,

30,000'....you might want to go a liitle higher or further, maybe something along the lines of light years perhaps.

Don't underestimate humans sense of self importance in the big scheme of things.

We could just be one of these :)

9E7094E3-6FA4-46CC-9CA6-87C1585AF400-2048-000004D4113EFE2D.jpg

Edited by Cervelo