The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

Is there a new Battlestar Galactica series being planned? I could see this as some sort of viral campaign for it, given how the last one ended with the Cylons landing on Earth and interbreeding with us. If that's not it, the Q&A that Oonjerah linked to makes no sense, especially the part about how bigfoot evolved separately from humans and other primates, but is still able to interbreed and be classified as a hominin.

^^ You want sense now? Here?

I never watched Battlestar Galactica more'n 2 or 3 times.

For this to make sense, it should be the lead in for the return of Firefly!

(still directed by Joss Whedon)

Guest crabshack

Published on Feb 26, 2013

Genetic researcher Melba Ketchum has sequenced bigfoot DNA with staggering and highly controversial results. Here Linda Moulton Howe interviews her and reports on her results, and on the controversies surrounding them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkoPIy4mn6A

Edited by crabshack

BFF Patron

http://sasquatchgenomeproject.org/

NOTICE: This domain name expired on 02/27/2013 and is pending renewal or deletion.

Danica don't like no shenanigans....... Who's your daddy?!

I think when you buy a domain from GoDaddy, it's good for a year.

The web hosting is a different matter and could well have expired by now.

If she pays the rent on it, it's back in business. IMO.

A second lab has now confirmed Smeja's sample to be bear mixed with Smeja's DNA according to the Bigfoot Evidence blog.

http://bigfooteviden...elease.html?m=1

Sorry it took so long. Looking forward to next, getting thermal footage out and then working the you know what out of that Sierras site this summer. We've got great opportunity there!

Plussed for your efforts on the Sierra Project, also as an advance endorsement of the thermal footage/analysis you shared at the Discovery Museum Conference. I see also on BE a podcast occurring now which means I am missing, but I think those get reposted...ahhh, lol catching the end and story of the site and how an active site is beyond exciting...but, I do want to hear some of the change you mention in Justin, in terms of his approach and what's on his mind returning so often..

aside.. someone emailed me to take a look at a drawing on the Sasquatchgenome project website as close to something of my own .not sure actually which image they were referring to, but when I just went to take a look I see the domain registration expired! And already many noticed. here... And I am not sure...is it not such a big deal? It is easy to lose track of such details..registrations/passwords/user names..etc....but that kind of error attached to any research/protection fund/monies does not instill confidence .. or am I just being fussy because Bigfootery seems so yuky today?

Edited by apehuman

I have screen shots of pretty much that whole web site. What did you want to see? OK I just looked and for some reason half the screen shots it took are missing, so I have about half that website in screen shots.

Edited by squatting squatch