The Ketchum Report (Continued)

Guest Admin

As a Bigfoot proponent, I don't need or want Dr. Ketchum's kind of help. :(

Otoh, I also agree with Bonehead: to believe in Bf without seeing one is

a lack of objectivity.

Meanwhile, will someone please put the lemur back in the bag?

As a person who has had, ( I believe, and am prepared to see that I was mistaken/hallucinated etc), a Bigfoot sighting, I am so profoundly disappointed by the Melba report. I have only told my mother and father and wife, ( and belatedly, the people on this board), about my own sighting.

I think now that I was mistaken or perhaps deluding myself, it must be so. This is such a train wreck, far beyond any I thought it might be. I reckoned that there would be a period of controversy and conflict, but the wheels have come off now, in the words of one of my heroes, Kevin Schwantz, it has 'come apart like a cheap watch'.

I told in another thread that a beloved and outwardly rational sibling of mine had become very deluded and confused, eventually taking her own life - perhaps what I saw was an early manifestation of an illness we shared genetically, after all her delusions had the same reality as mine may have had.

I feel older and wiser, and much sadder.

Edited by PaddysLad

is this the DR.?

http://www.linkedin....drbrandtcassidy

Brandt Cassidy

Laboratory Director at DNA Solutions, Inc Location Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Area Industry Biotechnology

Baylor College of Medicine

Ph.D.,Pharmacology

1982 – 1987

Ph.D. thesis title: In Vitro Analysis of the Cis-Acting Transcriptional Elements of the Rat Ribosomal Gene Repeat

Activities and Societies:Graduate Student President Harris Busch Outstanding Graduate Student Award

Iowa State University

BS,Biology

1976 – 1980

One flaw on the Piece of flesh Justin sent,

Listing to team tazer with Bart and Tyler .

Bart says that Justin had the piece in his hand before he sent it out to Melba.

But in the report they say that it was frozen and Justins wife sent it out.

Not sure what it could be but it is a question.

Edited by CathMcmillan

In your mind sure. What ever.

How come We can blast Melba and people who support Melba's paper but the moment some one posts to question the SK thing it is not allowed.

I was showing that the guy they got has no more experience than Melba does. But we accept this person over her.

Shall we all dig into his company as well and his rep?

I once had a person I worked with tell me that she had seen a cat that was the product of a mating between a cat and a rabbit. She said the cat had a bobbed tail and hind quarters that were larger than the front. I told her that that was impossible, and that I would bet all the money in my bank account, which was a few thousand dollars at the time, that it wasn't possible. I told her to ask her vet, thinking that a vet would have at least a basic knowledge of biology. Thank God her vet wasn't Melba Ketchum.

How come We can blast Melba and people who support Melba's paper but the moment some one posts to question the SK thing it is not allowed.

I was showing that the guy they got has no more experience than Melba does. But we accept this person over her.

The "guy they got" did his dissertation on genetic analysis and received an outstanding graduate student award at one of the best medical research schools in the country. Want to tell me more about his credentials?

Edited by leisureclass

Guest BartloJays

Better yet, why don't you ask Dr. Ketchum what she thinks of Dr. Cassidy. Be curious to see if she still thinks he's a "very good director" like he was before she knew he was working on the Sierras tissue.

BTW, the summary I attached to the report explains everything about the tissue and there is NO confusion and you know that. If you have any questions you can just read that over and over until it sinks in.

So explain to me the mistake in the Paper and what Bart said on the interview with team Tazer? about the sample who packed it and sent it?

Explain why you said one thing on the Interview with Team Tazer and its different in the report?

Edited by CathMcmillan

So explain to me the mistake in the Paper and what Bart said on the interview with team Tazer? about the sample who packed it and sent it?

Explain why you said one thing on the Interview with Team Tazer and its different in the report?

Hey guys, why don't you have this discussion over in the Sierra Shooting thread? We've already had to reset the "__ Days since this thread was locked" sign once today.

Guest BartloJays

Oh please indulge me

The mistake in the paper was that Melba twisted contaminated dna to fit her preconceived agenda.

Are lemurs related to meerkats?

I like meerkats!

Security.... Security.....

Martin

The mistake in the paper was that Melba twisted contaminated dna to fit her preconceived agenda.

Are lemurs related to meerkats?

I like meerkats!

Security.... Security.....

Martin

We're all related in the circle of life. Bigfoot, meerkat, lemur, it's all the same.

simba-and-timon.jpg