Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Wasn't it said the this BF was accustomed to seeing people and was regularly fed by them? They used his lack of fear against him by luring him with ribs, right? So how is it that the homeless kid, who lived there for a year, and the couple of other people mentioned never fed the bigfoot? They never even saw any evidence that there was a bigfoot anywhere near there. So if you can say the gunshots add credibility, then we can say that no trace of a bigfoot adds to the likelihood that this story is equivalent to those cow patties that appeared in the video clip.

Admin

We certainly can't change each others minds or opinions.

I think members who know the past of the claimants can draw a conclusion about their veracity.

So for those who weren't paying attention back in 2008, below is Rick Dyer's admission to the Georgia bigfoot hoax. I'm hoping ignorance is the reason for people believing him now, hopefully, his own admission on TV will open their eyes.

A report from a .30-.06 will carry a LOT farther than 1/2 a mile. Sure the tress, temperature and air pressure and such will affect the carry of the sound waves, but it's still gonna be a LONG way down the road that it will be CLEARLY heard. Even a .22 will be heard at 1/2 a mile, I know because I used to have a private gun range that I used to shoot thousands of rounds of .22 every month and it was right next to a major highway. I went out and tested how far it could be heard and I was 1/2 a mile away and could EASILY hear it.

I can't understand why Minnow Films wouldn't want to tout the fact that they had the MOST IMPORTANT BIOLOGICAL FOOTAGE IN HISTORY recorded with their cameras in HD glory and would be in their upcoming movie. That would guarantee that they would have more BUZZ and Publicity about their small, independent movie than they would ever be able to buy. It would also guarantee that every festival in the world would be BEGGING them to come and show it as well as a literal bidding war erupting between all the cable outlets that would want to show it. The director would become a very hot commodity very quickly and would not be directing low budget, bare bones "documentaries" for very long. Why would they want to keep it under wraps for all this time only to unveil it at a festival? That wouldn't get much buzz, as opposed to what it would get it they came out and said "hey everyone our new film is going to make history, we've got on film something that people have been arguing about for over 50 years and science is going to have to redo their thinking and textbooks. Our movie and the body we have as a result will make scientific history. I can't wait for everyone to see it and until that time I am picking 3 independent journalists and 3 unaffiliated scientists to come and see the footage and the body we have." That would create a buzz and level of excitement that you wouldn't believe. It would be on the lips of everyone the next morning at the water cooler.

That's what you would do if you had the goods. Ask yourself if you were the producer or director and had HD footage of a LIVE SASSY coming into a hobo camp and then eating a slab of ribs nailed to a tree and then footage of it being shot and killed AND then you have footage of the body and an autopsy taking place...what would you do or how would you promote it? You **** sure wouldn't keep everything under wraps and refuse to comment on anything. Doesn't make sense to me.

I also enjoy seeing the mental gymnastics you believers go through trying to believe all the directions and changes this story has had. Baffling, but interesting at the same time.

Nalajr

Guest VioletX

So how is it that the homeless kid, who lived there for a year, and the couple of other people mentioned never fed the bigfoot?

So if you can say the gunshots add credibility,

The homeless kid did not have ribs??

Yes, the gunshots add credibilty as they happened during the expedition as would have been expected.

Only Dyer can say where the Bf was shot, maybe it was close to the depot or maybe they want to say it was farther away for their own reasons.

@ Nalajir- maybe the buzz has yet to happen, and things will be buzzing soon. BTW, That is a great question.

Edited by VioletX

I think members who know the past of the claimants can draw a conclusion about their veracity.

So for those who weren't paying attention back in 2008, below is Rick Dyer's admission to the Georgia bigfoot hoax. I'm hoping ignorance is the reason for people believing him now, hopefully, his own admission on TV will open their eyes.

We are talking about 2013 not 2008. And I'm far from ignorant thank you.

Admin

:lol: :lol: :lol:

So you believe an admitted hoaxer?

Edited by gigantor

Wow have to go serve a warrant and the thread just keeps on rolling I have to commend RONN Jacki and V for staying around...BUT still waiting for some reasonble facts to back your belief in RD

We are talking about 2013 not 2008. And I'm far from ignorant thank you.

ignorance means unaware of the fact concerning a certain event or issue Just trying to bring you up to speed on what kind of a person your throwing your belief in

Edited by adam2323

Wow have to go serve a warrant and the thread just keeps on rolling I have to commend RONN Jacki and V for staying around...BUT still waiting for some reasonble facts to back your belief in RD

ignorance means unaware of the fact concerning a certain event or issue Just trying to bring you up to speed on what kind of a person your throwing your belief in

I'm fully aware of what occured in 2008

Guest DantheMan

As far as that recent video....The one he does say is that he HEARD SHOTS at the time Dyer was there.

I believe Cisco also spoke with others who said there were no shots.