Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

And you know this person?

And you know this person?

Do you believe them?

Or posting to argue?

This one is over guys!

RD is quiet, and so are all the folks supporting him!

Melba and Matilda is the talk now. Move on!

RONN1 I don't think most here are attacking you personally. Your opinion is valued just as much as anyone debating this claim. I think most of us here lived through the 2008 debacle and know just how much RD hurt the community and individual researchers. We are just pointing out historical facts about RD. And putting forth know facts concerning the lies MA has made the last few weeks. Anybody who makes the mother of all claims in bigfooting (dead body) is gonna get scrutinized. Thank RD and the 2008 hoax for elevating this kind of in-depth investigation. Just understand that many on this forums were hurt personally by RD. He has made the claim and how many months later has not provided one shred of proof. 'Nuff said

I don't view your posts as an attack. I welcome all discussion. If this turns out to be a hoax, I'll brush it off and post my thoughts here. Of course, this cuts both ways. BTW, my last post in BOLD print were NOT my thoughts...it was from the *UNKNOWN* Musky associate.

Edited by ronn1

IF Dyer has a body - I will have no problem saying I wrong -- about that. But - I will never apologize or take back anything I have said about him - because everything I have said is absolutely true.

But, I won't lose sleep over the idea of this being true - and it will take more than a CNN news conference to convince me -- wayyyyyy more - we are talking a team of world renown scientists saying he did in deed kill a bigfoot.

Here is a question for the Dyer supporters - what would you say if Dyer said tomorrow a team of men in black swooped in and took his dead bigfoot? What would you say then? Just curious.

Here is a question for the Dyer supporters - what would you say if Dyer said tomorrow a team of men in black swooped in and took his dead bigfoot? What would you say then? Just curious.

I have a question to add to yours Melissa. What if the film comes out with no dead BF in it, but RD still insists he has a body? Would you still believe RD?

What would it take for you to accept that this is a hoax? Serious question.

Great to see you back skyla!

Ronn1

You have talked a lot about believing musky!

Tell us why you believe him, other than he sounds convincing!

Physhroom, I know you have an inside track!

Lay it on us?

I can say with confidence that there is no body.

I am so confident of this knowledge that, if there were odds on it in Vegas, I'd make a bet. However, given Dyer's track record, the Vegas bookmaker wouldn't give me very lucrative odds at all.

This said, I know that no amount of posting will ever convince the Dyer camp.

The one warning point I have, for me, is a badge of honor. I got it for calling someone a hoaxer in the Daisy Debacle.

I'm content just to watch this.

Edited by PsyShroom

That's a moot point...Dyer said body would be revealed after the film comes out.

I can say with confidence that there is no body.

I am so confident of this knowledge that, if there were odds on it in Vegas, I'd make a bet. However, given Dyer's track record, the Vegas bookmaker wouldn't give me very lucrative odds at all.

This said, I know that no amount of posting will ever convince the Dyer camp.

The one warning point I have, for me, is a badge of honor. I got it for calling someone a hoaxer in the Daisy Debacle.

I'm content just to watch this.

Would you give 100:1 odds? I would take that bet, no problem.

njjohn said:

Yep - Bingo. In 2008 it was Loren Coleman, Steve Kulls and Tom Biscardi. Dyer targets those he feels have the highest level of credibility. Both Musky and Dyer miscalculated when they threw out Dr. Meldrum and Rene Dahinden. You're also right - Dr. Meldrum (as a rule) does not respond to these kinds of things - but he did with Musky - that said volumes to me. This time - it appears to me he is going after "camps" more so than specific people. Just look at those who are defending him - and he has asked to come look at his dead bigfoot.. They are specific people within the various camps - that he thinks hold a lot of credibility - just look how Dyer describes Musky, and others... I think he is specifically targeting the bigfoot community this time - 2008 was more for public consumption.. At least that's where his main focus was. Getting as much public attention as possible. That's the only reason why he would have involved Biscardi.

When you sit back and look at who he includes and who he attacks --- it's pretty obvious.

I tried to add something to this post - but my computer had issues and I had to shut down.. What I wanted to add is this:

Look at the people who are supporting Dyer and he is asking to come take a looksie at his bigfoot -- read what he says about them and their credibility - then think about the description of the movie by Minnow Films..

JackiLB, you keep saying this. I have personally walked away from this comment many times - but I am going to respond now, and hope you do not take offense because none is intended.

No that is the first time I have said that?

Yes I do know how much Rick Dyer, Bicardi and the other one...whats his name upset the BF community. I know I wasnt part of the community then, but that doesnt mean that I havent learnt how much damage it caused and I do fully appreciate how horrible an experience it must have been. And if this one also pans out to be a hoax, I too may hold on to historic 'wounds'. But the thing is, firstly, I feel that dwelling on the 2008 hoax is not allowing people to view this story 'objectively'. You are not allowing yourself to think 'outside of the box' because you are chained to the historic 'damage'. Try and rid yourself of that negative history, even if it is just for a day, and try and look on this story with different eyes. Secondly, I would like to point out that Rick Dyer is not the only person in history who has staged a BF hoax. He has been one of hundreds. And they keep coming and coming and coming. Is there nothing that can be done to penalise the many BF hoaxers out there? Rick Dyer seems to take the brunt of the lot of them. Finally, do you really really think he feasibly could pull off a hoax so complex and expensive as this one, and secondly do you really think he would want to pull off yet another hoax?

Guest VioletX

IF Dyer has a body - I will have no problem saying I wrong -- about that. But - I will never apologize or take back anything I have said about him - because everything I have said is absolutely true.

But, I won't lose sleep over the idea of this being true - and it will take more than a CNN news conference to convince me -- wayyyyyy more - we are talking a team of world renown scientists saying he did in deed kill a bigfoot.

A hoax, I am not that commited,lol.

Edited by VioletX

Jacki, it's not just 2008. It's 2009, 2011 twice and now. It's easy to say, sure let's just look at the facts of this one, but again you only have words. But when you include the previous, it all matches up exactly to what was said in both actions and words. Yes, others have tried to hoax, but crack under pressure. None maintain the facade and relish that pressure like RD does. He puts himself into the spotlight because that's where he likes to be. That's his identity in the entire BF culture. And if he came out today and admitted it were a hoax, I guarantee you he wouldn't stay gone for long. He will always be that character he's become in the culture.

Guest VioletX

@ Jacki-Excellent points Jacki

I don't have much to say,lol, am a bit burnt lately and hoping to be inspired by some upcoming news at some point.