Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I speculate, Homeless Guy was paid for his silence and signed an NDA, can;t confirm Dyer shot a Squatch untill After the Movie is released.

Guest gershake

I am not Musky Allen so do not know whether he is telling the truth.

I wasn't talking about his private conversations with you, I was talking about his recorded lies re: Meldrum etc.

Ok so lets take his word for things.

1.) Film Crew was at the location they were British (goes against the claims the film crew wasn't there)

2.) He spoke to RD (Nothing serious in the first V1) ( Then 2nd RD told him to say No comment)

3.) 2 shots were fired at night in the area.

4.) 2 SUV's were in the area

5.) He took a picture with RD .. Wish we could have seen that. (no picture no proof)

6.) Taking his word he saw RD before he left.

7.) He may not have been around when the BF body was shoved in the SUV's

8.) 2 people at the end of the film confirm that bigfoots have been sighted

9.) 911 call confirms others have seen them too

SO explain to me how this crumbles that RD doesn't have the body.

No refrigerated truck. Dyer claims to have transported the Body in a freezer truck that the film company rented.

Convince myself of what? That i want to just wait and see? I am already in that camp.

I am not going to convince you all, just like you won't convince me.

Like I said.

Ok the Homeless guy is telling the whole truth from his view. I don't see it crumbling the RD story.

Perhaps lhlyda's words were taken out of context, misunderstood or misconstrued. In the way that Musky's, RD's and FBFB's words have been, according to some people.

Lee

No refrigerated truck. Dyer claims to have transported the Body in a freezer truck that the film company rented.

Did the guy follow RD to the Home depot parking lot? Did Rick say the truck was at the kill sight in the woods? Or was he saying it was from Texas to Las Vegas?

Edited by CathMcmillan

I speculate, Homeless Guy was paid for his silence and signed an NDA, can;t confirm Dyer shot a Squatch untill After the Movie is released.

Wouldn't you need a fixed address to sign an NDA? Not sure, maybe someone can answer. I would have thought making a homeless person sign an NDA, who is essentially free to go where they want, a waste of time. But I don't honestly know.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

Not necessarily. There are many people who know me as an acquaintance but we don't know a lot about each other. I'm just saying lhlyda didn't say she's a friend of yours. She may be, she may be not, I don't know. I mean to say she is maybe just an acquaintance. I don't know.

Too late. Now the latest theory over Ihyldas claim is that it was all a joke! Which is it then? Or is there yet to be another theory for him suggesting TWICE on this thread that I have links to Minnow. And I will say this again, its actually kind of flattering as in reality my life is really not glam enough to have associates in the film industry!

Yea do we know the Homeless Guys name? We haven't all decided to go google fu on the homeless guy and analyses him to death.

But fine We take his word.

Where does it crumble the possibility of RD not having the body. Don't bring RD rep in but just what the Homeless person says in regards to what the story is.

Actually, it has been pointed out that the Dyer proponents are cherry picking what the kid says. Kid says film crew was there, so the proponents decide he's telling the truth... until he says that he saw Rick leave and that he didn't leave with a body, then the proponents start insinuating that he's a drug addict, and his word cannot be counted on.

I'm asking "Which is it?"

Either the kid is a dope addict and everything he says is a lie, OR you accept his whole testimony, even the parts that do not fit the Dyer narrative.

<JK> Wait Jacki I thought you were the one who made the pottery head that RD used in the Camper Video. Its Amazing what you can do with clay. <JK> ~Giggles

<JK> Wait Jacki I thought you were the one who made the pottery head that RD used in the Camper Video. Its Amazing what you can do with clay. <JK> ~Giggles

Yeah thats right! The pottery head that my associate in Minnow asked me to make! :gaming:

Actually, it has been pointed out that the Dyer proponents are cherry picking what the kid says. Kid says film crew was there, so the proponents decide he's telling the truth... until he says that he saw Rick leave and that he didn't leave with a body, then the proponents start insinuating that he's a drug addict, and his word cannot be counted on.

I'm asking "Which is it?"

Either the kid is a dope addict and everything he says is a lie, OR you accept his whole testimony, even the parts that do not fit the Dyer narrative.

I said . Its an Interesting story I don't think it stands up for either side of the story.

I mean 1 moment he says he took a Picture with Rick before Rick left, then the next day he says he will kill him if he finds him.

But I guess that is just normal for living out in the woods and being homeless.

Convince myself of what? That i want to just wait and see? I am already in that camp.

I am not going to convince you all, just like you won't convince me.

Like I said.

Ok the Homeless guy is telling the whole truth from his view. I don't see it crumbling the RD story.

What crumbles the story is that we are constantly finding inconsistencies in the Dyer narrative.

If Dyer were telling the truth, it would all be straightforward. There would be no inconsistencies. Truth is not inconsistent. What we have seen so far is Dyer and Muskie having to make up stories to cover gaping holes in their stories. If it were true they wouldn't need to do that.