Guest Admin

So this thread is

Rick Dyer Again

So what do we know?

No radio show tonight

He was in LA at CNN to save the interview this week

Minnow cut his clip of bigfoot

lhlyda

Were you being serious when you said Derek is not going to see the "dead bigfoot"??

It is still in the stars! Lol

Geesh, Dyer could be hanging out at Dominos for all any of us know... Do any of you think CNN will have anything to do with Dyer again - after the 2008 press conference?

Joey..

I agree..it's definitely not a story that's believeable as it now stands. The tent vid didn't convince me ...MUSKY did. We'll soon find out won't we?

Having said this, I just want to know if we have the real deal or not..it's that simple. I don't need to be *right* or *wrong*. I just want to KNOW.

Joey..

I agree..it's definitely not a story that's believeable as it now stands. The tent vid didn't convince me ...MUSKY did. We'll soon find out won't we?

Having said this, I just want to know if we have the real deal or not..it's that simple. I don't need to be *right* or *wrong*. I just want to KNOW.

Well that's what's keeping us here perpetuating this thread. We all want to know.

Ok, so video 2 has the guy saying he was there when Rick left, no body. His dog had throat cut, and Cisco had pictures/video of that same dog. So it's definitely same area. The video of the tent shows the tree was up hill from the tent, so the costume was even shorter than originally angled out to be.

Crumbling by the second.

Any pictures of the dog with the throat cut?

Well that's what's keeping us here perpetuating this thread. We all want to know.

No, I am here cause I want to know the second this whole mess falls apart :)

Rich, Cisco posted video or pictures in the first thread.

It was gross

Ok Melissa

Tic tock!

I'll ask again! Is musky Allen a member here?

Oh he don't like moderated interaction!

Lol

I know his name and address and his job!

Wow, but I won't post!

Lol, am I the only one who thinks we are in the twilight zone? I mean you can't make all this stuff up, well some of it you can, but this new video is a trip. The homeless guy says He thinks Dyer slit his dogs throat and he will now kill him when he sees him. We know the guys dog died because Cisco took a picture of the dead dog. The guy also said he took a picture with Dyer when they were leaving. Was that before or after he killed his dog? Where is Cisco, by the way? I hope he saw this new video.

The guy also said he didn't see any props, but someone here told us they had a large prop and that's what is filmed instead of a real bigfoot.

He said they all camped right there. Are we to believe that Dyer and the whole crew camped right next to the homeless people for a week or more? When I first saw the blue and white tent and that tree I thought it had to be the same one, but that was right in the homeless camp and he said the gun shots were somewhere else. Plus he never saw a prop or a bigfoot. I don't think that is the same tree personally, but wouldn't it be funny if they did camp right there the whole time, lol.

Homeless guy also says he has been there for a year and a half and has never seen a bigfoot and doesn't believe there is one there.

Enter 2 new people who say they have seen the bigfoot there and they know all about Dyer, but don't think he killed one because they are still around. They also say there are multiple bigfoot living behind the Home Depot. I swear I can't stop laughing at this new story. What is that strange place behind Home Depot that has giant cow patties, dead animals, multiple bigfoot, cougar dens, lots of snakes everywhere, etc.....? Oh and don't forget a very nicely constructed rain barrel with a nice metal roof and gutter to collect the water. That might have been the most impressive thing there, lol.

There are of course quite a few other things already mentioned here that confirm Dyers story. This is some crazy stuff. This whole thing screams Rick Dyer all the way.

Rich, Cisco posted video or pictures in the first thread.

Ok, I must have missed it. I should remember a pic of a dog with it's throat cut. But I believe you.