Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

At this point I don't feel particularly lucky to have seen it. You guys should enjoy your ride. I obviously have an anti dyer agenda/antihoaxhoaxerliar complex.... Muahahehehaha!!!!

Yes well this is the thing. If this film could be found, it would knock all this story firmly on the head once and for all. Its quite pivotal really. It is a shame that there is no one else come forward to prove that the film was infact what you think it was. Now I am not accusing you of lying but we would all like more evidence to show it was what you thought it looked like? I honestly do wish you could find this film Steve Byrne, seriously as then this thread would come to an abrupt end and I could put this whole drama to rest! I guess we will just have to wait for the Minnow film or DerekFoots statement in the meantime.

Wait, why aren't you applying these same standards to Allen?

There is a massive difference Gershake - I am me and so therefore I know who my friends are. yeah? I am not Musky Allen so do not know whether he is telling the truth. I never claimed that I knew for a FACT that Musky was telling me the truth, I pointed out that I felt my instincts told me he was. Please understand this.

Unlike Musky, the kid didn't contradict himself, nor did he fraudulently claim association with Rene Dahinden. He also never claimed to have invited Dr. Meldrum anywhere. As for his behavior in the first video: Put yourself in his shoes. There you are, a squatter, on a piece of land that you could be evicted from at any moment. Well, in walks what looks like two "do gooders" with video camera in hand. Are these people going to bring down trouble on his head? He doesn't know that they won't.

When I was 23 I was in that Kid's position, squatting in a tent and being run off occasionally by police or property owners, while trying to hold down a job, praying that my "home" wasn't disturbed when I got back. I looked at anyone who came around my campsite with suspicion, and kept my knife handy, and I wasn't high on anything. His demeanor in vid 1 wasn't out of the ordinary for that situation.

Ok so lets take his word for things.

1.) Film Crew was at the location they were British (goes against the claims the film crew wasn't there)

2.) He spoke to RD (Nothing serious in the first V1) ( Then 2nd RD told him to say No comment)

3.) 2 shots were fired at night in the area.

4.) 2 SUV's were in the area

5.) He took a picture with RD .. Wish we could have seen that. (no picture no proof)

6.) Taking his word he saw RD before he left.

7.) He may not have been around when the BF body was shoved in the SUV's

8.) 2 people at the end of the film confirm that bigfoots have been sighted

9.) 911 call confirms others have seen them too

SO explain to me how this crumbles that RD doesn't have the body.

@jack it came across to me lhyda was just joking that his source knew you.

No - too late to back track. Sorry. And given that he has hinted before on this thread that I was Tara Nolan, he obviously doesnt know what is humour and what is constructive. Its bad enough that we are all desperately trying to fathom out whether the 'real' players in this story (Rick etc etc) are telling us the truth or not, but to have someone within this thread throw a lie in about a 'source' is just making me feel like there is just no point in discussing any of this anymore. Now I cant prove to you that anything I have written in this thread is all the truth, I cant prove that, but I know that it is. I dont like lying. And if Rick Dyer is lying about this story then I will kick his sorry butt all the way down to Mexico despite having only small feet grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Did lhlyda say his source was your friend or that she knew you?

Said the source Knew her. But it is kinda bad form no? I mean it would freak me out if someone said Oh my source knows you. And my source says this. What else is the source saying you get my drift?

Did lhlyda say his source was your friend or that she knew you?

He said she knew me and given that I dont and never did work for Minnow nor do I live in London anymore, she would have to be a friend or associate of sorts? Dont you agree?

We are finding out even jokes are being taken the wrong way. Even when we may be assuming everyone knows it is a Joke comment.

When I joke about something i will try to add <joke> tag or a <Sarcasm> or a ~giggle.

Well the important thing about the film is that it gives EVEN MORE evidence to show that Rick Dyer was there with a British Film Crew and that there have been MANY sightings of bigfoot in that area. THAT evidence alone, is yet more to prove that SOME of this story is true. Is it not? So if you still think its a hoax, your hoax theory will have to start changing somewhat. It will have to start at the point after the expedition to San Antonio and it would have to accept that Minnow and Rick dyer filmed together?

Yes BUT remember this in every good con job there is a certain element of truth. thats what makes the CON believable to some people. Just remeber we are dealing with RD

Secondly there is no evidence that thye were ALOT of SASQUATCH's in the area. Hell there are not alot of them to start with much less outside SA TX

lastly GM Jackie

He said she knew me and given that I dont and never did work for Minnow nor do I live in London anymore, she would have to be a friend or associate of sorts? Dont you agree?

Not necessarily. There are many people who know me as an acquaintance but we don't know a lot about each other. I'm just saying lhlyda didn't say she's a friend of yours. She may be, she may be not, I don't know. I mean to say she is maybe just an acquaintance. I don't know.

Edited by Belmar

Psy,

Did you read what I wrote. I said yes the story is interesting. But many of you don't accept Musky's Story or even the new FB/FB talk, yet you will accept the Homeless guys. Just seems odd to me. Like I said its good and bad for both sides. But don't forget and your missing it the Interviewer the first time felt the guy was high on something. He even picked up some heavy wire cutters which made the interviewer nervous.

Its interesting story i don't think it is a absolute +Plus for either side of the RD story.

Again the side I am on is I will wait and see.

UM the homeless guy has not been proven a lier. Musky has lied three times and RD well hes RD. As for FBFB I never gave them any credibility before this. Less now

UM the homeless guy has not been proven a lier. Musky has lied three times and RD well hes RD. As for FBFB I never gave them any credibility before this. Less now

Yea do we know the Homeless Guys name? We haven't all decided to go google fu on the homeless guy and analyses him to death.

But fine We take his word.

Where does it crumble the possibility of RD not having the body. Don't bring RD rep in but just what the Homeless person says in regards to what the story is.

Heck, RD has lied so many times - I wouldn't believe him if he said he was on fire --- and he actually was.. That man can tell some of the tallest tales - and people still believe him.