Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Rich you are a gem!

I think I can say it for a lot of us, not all, but you are a good guy!

I think I know where you are at! You want o believe this is true, well, he'll we all do

But here is the difference,

You have hope on what has been said

I know what has been said and I don't believe it!

But, I want to nominate you for the best guy on this thread! What does everyone say!!!!

Too late in the nite or a bunch of p$k$k

Leaf talker, I see you are one

Talk to me, please I need some guidance

I know you really don't like me

Because I have delt with real people in the real world. I worked in nuclear power for 27 years, real world, not a book

From these threads I have learned that I may not be sensitive to the feelings of others!

There has been one who has pointed it out to me, more than once! Well, you maybe right, I may be crazy,lol listening to billy Joel! Lol

I made a. Good living in the real world! I worked with worker that exposed themselves to radiation and understood the possible effects that it could cause. I trained people to be sensitive to this and understand how to explain this to them! So I really take offense to someone who sits in a bookworld and judge me, and yes a, LeafTalker you have judged me!

Rich you are a gem!

I think I can say it for a lot of us, not all, but you are a good guy!

I think I know where you are at! You want o believe this is true, well, he'll we all do

But here is the difference,

You have hope on what has been said

I know what has been said and I don't believe it!

But, I want to nominate you for the best guy on this thread! What does everyone say!!!!

Too late in the nite or a bunch of p$k$k

Because I have delt with real people in the real world. I worked in nuclear power for 27 years, real world, not a book

From these threads I have learned that I may not be sensitive to the feelings of others!

There has been one who has pointed it out to me, more than once! Well, you maybe right, I may be crazy,lol listening to billy Joel! Lol

Nearly everyone here has more investigative skills then I have. I'm trying to learn from everyone on both sides of the issue. I only believe that this story is just crazy enough to be true. Not a big RD fan. Not a big Musky fan. Just going on a wild hunch I guess. I just want to practice respect to everyone.

Guest VioletX

Lol, am I the only one who thinks we are in the twilight zone? I mean you can't make all this stuff up, well some of it you can, but this new video is a trip. The homeless guy says He thinks Dyer slit his dogs throat and he will now kill him when he sees him. We know the guys dog died because Cisco took a picture of the dead dog. The guy also said he took a picture with Dyer when they were leaving. Was that before or after he killed his dog? Where is Cisco, by the way? I hope he saw this new video.

The guy also said he didn't see any props, but someone here told us they had a large prop and that's what is filmed instead of a real bigfoot.

He said they all camped right there. Are we to believe that Dyer and the whole crew camped right next to the homeless people for a week or more? When I first saw the blue and white tent and that tree I thought it had to be the same one, but that was right in the homeless camp and he said the gun shots were somewhere else. Plus he never saw a prop or a bigfoot. I don't think that is the same tree personally, but wouldn't it be funny if they did camp right there the whole time, lol.

Homeless guy also says he has been there for a year and a half and has never seen a bigfoot and doesn't believe there is one there.

Enter 2 new people who say they have seen the bigfoot there and they know all about Dyer, but don't think he killed one because they are still around. They also say there are multiple bigfoot living behind the Home Depot. I swear I can't stop laughing at this new story. What is that strange place behind Home Depot that has giant cow patties, dead animals, multiple bigfoot, cougar dens, lots of snakes everywhere, etc.....? Oh and don't forget a very nicely constructed rain barrel with a nice metal roof and gutter to collect the water. That might have been the most impressive thing there, lol.

There are of course quite a few other things already mentioned here that confirm Dyers story. This is some crazy stuff. This whole thing screams Rick Dyer all the way.

Thanks Jrid-best and most fun post of the night!

Nearly everyone here has more investigative skills then I have. I'm trying to learn from everyone on both sides of the issue. I only believe that this story is just crazy enough to be true. Not a big RD fan. Not a big Musky fan. Just going on a wild hunch I guess. I just want to practice respect to everyone.

Right on Rich!

Right on Rich!

Rich, me and you will be friends after this!

Dude

We can get past this!

Here is the real deal!

Dyer has a body, well show it, or shut he f up! Simple!

Oh yeah, musky, I do not have to prove it is a hoax! Kma

It is so funny musky has become a regular on rd radioshows, lol give me a break

And jonathon foss, own up to who you are!

We know you have a swim school chain!

Duh!

Stop promoting a hoax! Show ur face lol!

You know, even, 99 % of the FBFB folks know who you are and that you are a fake.

Show another video of a leaf blowing, duh!

Rich, me and you will be friends after this!

Dude

We can get past this!

Here is the real deal!

Dyer has a body, well show it, or shut he f up! Simple!

Oh yeah, musky, I do not have to prove it is a hoax! Kma

I don't blame you at all for feeling the way you do. I will gladly admit I was wrong if this goes bad.

These conversations should never get personal. While it is unfortunate to have Dyer back in our world - I don't take it out on anyone here on this thread or anywhere else. What's the point. My hope is that the newer people learn some things about investigation and how to assess a statement..

Wow..things are getting a little frenetic here...simmer down folks...it's a commin'...relax...no worries. My take...Derek will be the *deal breaker* for me. If he is prevented..in ANY WAY... from viewing the *body*, this saga is>>>HISTORY. He WILL view a body...I stand on that belief until I'm shot down.

I don't blame you at all for feeling the way you do. I will gladly admit I was wrong if this goes bad.

As always..RICH is the voice of wisdom and common sense.

Edited by ronn1

No, I don't really want to be against any one. Lol, rich, is a cool guy. I think we could hang after all this. And I would never say I told you so! Lol or him the same!

But I really think, there are folks here to ag this on. Sent by dyer and musky! Yes I do!

So if I called you out, that is fine!

I was not born yesterday!

Edited by lhlyda

I made a. Good living in the real world! I worked with worker that exposed themselves to radiation and understood the possible effects that it could cause. I trained people to be sensitive to this and understand how to explain this to them! So I really take offense to someone who sits in a bookworld and judge me, and yes a, LeafTalker you have judged me!

Lhlyda, I'm so sorry you've felt judged by me. That was never my intention.

I grew up in a chaotic, angry household, where people tried to shut each other down by finding each other's weaknesses and blaming them and shaming them for those weaknesses. I was a target of that on a daily basis, and even when you're a little kid and don't know anything, somehow your soul can tell when things just aren't fair and just aren't right. As stupid and uncool as I'm sure I was, I still knew somehow that I didn't deserve that treatment.

But I lived in fear every minute of every day, because the anger was so high.

So I think I know how it feels to be in Rick Dyer's shoes; how it feels to be the target of unending criticism and hostility. It just kills me to watch that happen to someone.

So I'm sure I've sounded critical myself when I've tried to argue for more gentleness and more temperance, and I'm really sorry for that.

Your job (or your former job) sounds like it was really scary, and it sounds like you had huge responsibility for other people's safety and worked hard to keep them safe. And if I had to be working in such a scary environment, I would be very glad to be trained by you in how to stay alive!!!!

Again, I'm sorry, and I'm glad you've said all the stuff you've said! I had no idea what was going on for you, so I'm glad you told me.

Leaf

Thanks for sharing that...it seems to me you're exceptionally open and tolerant...something very rare indeed. Try as I may....I find it impossible to reach that level of consciousness. Thank you for giving us a *window* to look into the light you see.

Edited by ronn1