Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

BFF Patron

I heard they would cover 500 million....... downpayment and a ticket to Devil's Island.

bump ^ make that a one-way all expenses paid ticket to Devil's Island, lol! :ok:

I was talking specifically about the homeless guy and his story.

You talk about inconsistencies but you accept them from the homeless person. you give him a pass because you lived like that in your past.

​I am sitting and waiting and speculating is all. I am not blind to all the past stuff or what RD story changes. But for me its not skin of my shoulder waiting to see what happens.

There would be no inconsistencies. Truth is not inconsistent. What we have seen so far is Dyer and Muskie having to make up stories to cover gaping holes in their stories. If it were true they wouldn't need to do that.

Remember what the FBFB guys said in their last film, how not all the story has been told as so much of it has had to remain hidden. When this story is blown wide open, then you will know for sure if Rick and Musky have been telling lies.

The daisy hoax was better. Ed Smith kept his mouth shut between "updates" and didn't try to rewrite his personal history in middle of the narrative.

Of course, the Pro-Dyer camp completely ignores the most inexplicable contradiction in the Dyer narrative.

What about Dyer's claims in 2010 that Bigfoot isn't real, and then his latest claim that in 2009, he went to investigate the couple's sighting behind home depot, and supposedly saw one? How does a man see a Bigfoot in 2009, and from then on, rail against the bigfoot community saying "Bigfoot is a scam!" and then all of a sudden, 2012, he believes in them? That's a major inconsistency. One that has been blatantly ignored by the Dyer proponents.

This is Dyer's old Blogtalkradio account from 2010. Notice the Host name: "BIGFOOT IS A SCAM!"

http://www.blogtalkr.../bigfoottracker

Then in October 2012, he changes his tune. He makes a new account. However, he doesn't delete the old account.

http://www.blogtalkr...gfoottrackerllc

I have found nothing in the 2010 episodes that even points to Rick mentioning anything about seeing a bigfoot in San Antonio in 2009. No, because he only made that up recently as a backstory for this new hoax.

Please Rick, explain this one away. I dare you.

Edited by PsyShroom

Guest Thepattywagon

Homeless dude habituated the Squatch, got it hooked on meth and when he ran out of drugs it went looking elsewhere for them.

It was so strung out and desperate for a fix, it walked right into Dyer's camp.................twice.

Any meth head will tell you that when you can't get drugs, a slab of ribs is the next best thing.

BFF Patron

ROTFL.......^ fresh out of plusses, Bravo!

Remember what the FBFB guys said in their last film, how not all the story has been told as so much of it has had to remain hidden. When this story is blown wide open, then you will know for sure if Rick and Musky have been telling lies.

If FBFB are to be used as a measure as to the authenticity of any part of this story then we really are in trouble. I am not sure if they are complicit or just plain gullible. I'd say gullible.

Lee

Edited by dopelyrics

BFF Patron

This story was blown wide open when it was heaped into the sieve called **** Dyer..... the FB/FB guys never had cred with the majority of bigfoot researchers or anyone with a critical thinking capacity. Both jokes from square one.

Sure is only applied to reliable hoaxes with this tag-team of assclowns.....

Edited by bipedalist

Sure is only applied to reliable hoaxes with this tag-team of assclowns.....

Ah Bipedalist! I have been looking forward today for one of your insightful comments. I am plussing you again for that one! Once again brilliant insight! :girlwacko:

Much of the story had to remain hidden for the hoax to continue. When it is blown wide open, we will know for sure that RD and MA have been telling lies. Works for me!

Edited by Belmar

I have a question for all the Hoax believers?

Do you think your going to convince any of us who are saying "We want to wait and see, what happens"

Again you talk like we are not aware of the Hoax's RD has pulled in past or even the information that is conflicting.

You talk about us being drawn in to the Hoax.

I don't think I am being drawn in. I believe I am just keeping an open mind. I believe people can change.

So I will give him the benefit that he has what he claims. Until its shown 100% to be a hoax. Or its shown he actually does have a body.

If it is a Hoax then I will help Jacki kick his Butt :ninja:

BFF Patron

Better be sure you're not on the No Fly list to Devil's Island to catch up with him then.

Much of the story had to remain hidden for the hoax to continue. When it is blown wide open, we will know for sure that RD and MA have been telling lies. Works for me!

Excellent point.

Lee

I would like to see everyone who believes to be a hoax as well.

Start demanding the same Transparency you want from this to the other groups in bigfooting who say they have things yet don't show it because waiting for some such things.