Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

The release date of the body has changed slightly, as well.

Rick told his supporters that he would reveal the body in April.

Now, he says that he will release photos and videos in April, and the body will be shown at a later undisclosed date.

Deeper and Deeper.

PSY,

Have you ever said things in past about something only to change your mind?

Maybe your argument would make sense if Rick had a time machine. Oh no....does he have that too? lol

Let me break this down for you.

2009-( supposedly sees bf behind home depot and turns a new leaf in his belief in bigfoot )

2010-openly admits he doesn't believe in BF....makes fun of people who goes on his expeditions.

2012&2013- Tells everyone he shot a bigfoot and went to that area because it's where he saw bigfoot in 2009. ( and 911 calls )

Guest VioletX

I guess my question is how it was asked? I mean asking a question and getting an answer depends on how its asked.

Example

If a person see's you trashing them left and right then you ask them a question that you feel is a legit question. I would be like well why are you asking me that what is your motivation to trash on me more?

But that is how i would feel I don't know how RD would take it. since he has trashed people as well.

I guess my question is how it was asked? I mean asking a question and getting an answer depends on how its asked.

Example

If a person see's you trashing them left and right then you ask them a question that you feel is a legit question. I would be like well why are you asking me that what is your motivation to trash on me more?

But that is how i would feel I don't know how RD would take it. since he has trashed people as well.

Good point...I imagine that if you called in to his radio show and asked in a respectful way you would get an answer.

Dopelyrics this is an interesting point you have raised. Yes I admit that there have been times when I have been sitting there listening to Rick Dyer going on and on in radio show and I have suddenly felt 'jeez, I feel like I am being brainwashed here'!. And I have several times, tried to take my viewpoints away and into the hoax category, but each time I seem to still keep coming back and landing on the same side of the fence. The thing is, if all of us strip back all the words in this story, whether they be in the form of Youtube clips, blogtalk radio shows, emails statements galore, if you strip away ALL of that what we are left with is this: The Camper Video. And its actually the Camper Video that is the 'holy grail' of us wait and see-ers evidence. Because despite some people having different theories about this video, there is yet no one out there who has definately proven this to be a hoax. Theories yes, but no more than that. And, when I first saw the camper video, I had never even heard of Rick Dyer. That video is like 'Patty'. Until proven to be a fake this stands alone as the best evidence we have.

So our brainwashing in the interim is all pretty futile anyhow it would seem?

I saw the tent video and immediately thought: "That's a mask". This was way before I knew who had taken it, by the way. To me, it looks lifeless, static. I don't see any movement, apart from pixelated distortion caused by the camera phone it was taken on. On that basis, it's nowhere near the best evidence we have.

Lee

It doesn't seem you want answers, because someone just gave you one, and yet you continue to ask for an answer, as if none had been given.

Here's the answer you were just given:

RD's supporters need to be asking him "what is up with that?"

I know the true answer already: Hoax

"Go ask RD" is a non-answer meant to avoid having to deal with the glaring inconsistency.

Edited by PsyShroom

Now, he says that he will release photos and videos in April, and the body will be shown at a later undisclosed date.

Said April the latest. Hoping March.

I guess it also would depend on the Film release if TV or in theater.

Violet - do you really thing anything matters little to him? Anytime someone dares to call out another part of his story he makes a post or has a show. Everything matters.

Jacki - Even dyer says the video is the best evidence ever. I think he overuses best. The other fact is the tent video is 2 seconds long. The PGF is 15x longer. The Freeman video is longer. Everything about the tent video fails. Who verified it? FB/FB. Everyone else called it a fake. Every attempt to say there's movement, or blinking, it's been debunked. The light artifacts are readily evident to explain those. The height doesn't match up to the multiple stories. The head turns further than one should according to every report ever given. So if that's your holy grail, you might want to look at it closer. Even MK Davis, who somehow found a massacre in that 30 second PGF film thinks it's CGI or video overlay.

But that's the problem with Dyer's claims. That is the only piece of evidence he's put forth. The rest is words.

PSY so your another 100% Positive this is a Hoax correct?

What I am noticing is that Yes RD is an Arrogant Guy yeas so what I know a lot of Arrogant people. Who say they are the best at what ever.

I guess i tend to just ignore the d-waving that goes on.

Edited by CathMcmillan

Up until 2012, Rick Dyer adamantly called Bigfoot a scam.

Psy - Are you sure he wasnt making a point that there are so many scams within the bigfoot world? Are you sure he wasnt literally talking about his own experience? I know he has ranted on and on about other people being 'scammers' so am wondering if his scam claim was in reference to many players within the bigfoot world. Do you know what I mean?

Example

I asked very politely I think and did not trash him. I know he was listening to the show because he addressed everything Tim Fasano said but did not answer my question in his radio show the same night.

Guest VioletX

RD's supporters need to be asking him "what is up with that?"

I know the true answer already: Hoax

"Go ask RD" is a non-answer meant to avoid having to deal with the glaring inconsistency.

I have asked Dyer loads of questions and he has almost always answered me.

Right see MARCH is in the post?

You missed that it seems

Until we get an actual release date from the film company. Since he is suppose to be under a NDA with the company about the pictures and stuff. HE has to wait.

And since it was stated in this thread that a source told them the film is on the edit floor now. So it would make sense the movie is not to be released till end of March or April

Edited by CathMcmillan

I saw the tent video and immediately thought: "That's a mask". This was way before I knew who had taken it, by the way. To me, it looks lifeless, static. I don't see any movement, apart from pixelated distortion caused by the camera phone it was taken on. On that basis, it's nowhere near the best evidence we have.

I'm not talking about you I'am talking about us.

Psy - Are you sure he wasnt making a point that there are so many scams within the bigfoot world? Are you sure he wasnt literally talking about his own experience? I know he has ranted on and on about other people being 'scammers' so am wondering if his scam claim was in reference to many players within the bigfoot world. Do you know what I mean?

Have you listened to the recordings that psy keeps posting ( to some people's annoyance...not mine though lol ) He obviously is poking fun at anyone who believes in bf and is telling the world anyone who believes in bf is falling for a scam. He does use himself as an example though jack...by pointing out how he leaves fake hair and has a buddy dress up in a suit.