Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Ronn, I don't dare thank you for the thanks, because people get so upset here when one person who thinks this story might be true says something nice to another person who thinks this story might be true. ;)

I'm asking you nicely, please don't be ridiculous. Who here gets upset when you say something nice to Ronn, or Violet says something nice to Jackie, or any other combination of believers?

I am not saying this young man living in the area is 100% trustable....we really have no idea. However, we have been given no irrefutable evidence that he is lying.

( one has to think what would he gain by lying anyways? ) He is not the one making claims....but he is the closest thing we have to someone who was actually there when this all "went down", besides Dyer.

Edited by simplyskyla

11. Saw RD on his last day there. Did not see any bigfoot body.

12. No refrigeration truck (this point keeps getting ignored, but it was discussed in depth in the previoius RDA thread, that RD argued on his blogtalk show that he did haul the body away from the site with a refrigeration truck, and he has the receipt to prove he had such a truck

I have not missed those

What was Ricks Last day there?

Did he say? What time? what time did the kid go to work?

Did RD go back after the body was taken away to pack the camp? was that the last day?

Did RD pull the Freezer truck in the woods or was it parked someplace else

The kid doesn't say any of this.

Guest WldHrtRnch

Can someone link me to the follow up video on the homeless camp, or direct me to which page it is on? Too many pages in this thread, I can't find it. :girlhide:

Can someone link me to the follow up video on the homeless camp, or direct me to which page it is on? Too many pages in this thread, I can't find it. :girlhide:

Please hold ...

Edited by Belmar

How did I miss this? From Dyers blog..

The body hasn't been shown to the public because Dyer said he has a contractual agreement with the documentary crew that they would get to release their film first.

"Once this film comes out in late March or early April, then we're going to start releasing photos and then eventually the body,"

Does this sound familiar to anyone? Yep - this could go on for a looooonnggg time.. LOL.

From the same article:

This time, he had a documentary film crew in tow, and they all camped out in tents where several homeless people claimed to have seen the creature.

So, Dyer says this is the location - during this skype interview.

Edited by Melissa

For people who say they are "playing the waiting game" you seem much more enthusiastic about details that may support rick's claims than to the obvious holes

found in his story. I would love for anyone, including rick ( dont tell me to ask him myself. because I already did on midnight walkers ) to explain to me how if he had a sighting in 2009 that changed his belief in bigfoot....he would repeatedly say in 2010 bigfoot is a joke and a hoax.

Thank you Skyla.

The following contains links to his blogtalkradio show in 2010 in which Rick lays his true feelings out, calling Bigfoot a scam

What about Dyer's claims in 2010 that Bigfoot isn't real, and then his latest claim that in 2009, he went to investigate the couple's sighting behind home depot, and supposedly saw one? How does a man see a Bigfoot in 2009, and from then on, rail against the bigfoot community saying "Bigfoot is a scam!" and then all of a sudden, 2012, he believes in them? That's a major inconsistency. One that has been blatantly ignored by the Dyer proponents.

This is Dyer's old Blogtalkradio account from 2010. Notice the Host name: "BIGFOOT IS A SCAM!"

http://www.blogtalkr.../bigfoottracker

Then in October 2012, he changes his tune. He makes a new account. However, he doesn't delete the old account.

http://www.blogtalkr...gfoottrackerllc

I have found nothing in the 2010 episodes that even points to Rick mentioning anything about seeing a bigfoot in San Antonio in 2009. No, because he only made that up recently as a backstory for this new hoax.

Edited by PsyShroom

) He is not the one making claims....but he is the closest thing we have to someone who was actually there when this all "went down", besides Dyer.

we also have confirmation from the boy that the film crew was around as well. bunch of British speaking people who seemed to him to be off abit.

PSY:

So 10 of the 12 things you are not disputing and we are somehow cherry picking our facts on the video? **** i will take those odds 10 out of 12.

I would go ask follow up questions then :)

Psy,

Do you really need to post the same links over and over?

Leaf, no one is looking for excuses to throw stones at Dyer. And any claim that he's innocent or hasn't deliberately brought this upon himself is simply ignoring reality.

He started a business with the explicit purpose to make money off those he felt gullible enough to believe in Bigfoot. He perpetrated the 2008 hoax to bring attention to both himself and the business. In interviews, Whitton --the partner-- even said Dyer relished the attention and felt empty when it disappeared. Whitton said that Dyer would do it again to get in the spotlight again. He claimed another body in 2009, claimed he had a permit from Canada in 2011, put out a fake picture in 2011, and now this. Five times. Someone that kills three people is considered a serial killer, yet someone that continues the same lie over and over is innocent? He wants to be attacked. If you're not attacking him, he'll attack you to get a response.

Dyer himself says there's no such thing as bad advertising. Dyer also says there's no profit to be made by hoaxing. Well 90 expeditions at $500 a pop over four years is $540 thousand dollars. What'd you make the last 4 years? The hoax itself won't make a penny. The attention makes a ton. People seem to forget that the business was there before the hoax and is still front and center in every piece of information that comes out.

The facts are simple. The story is what keeps changing. If you pay attention even remotely close, you'll see how the details constantly shift depending on who challenges the story. Not much, but just enough to make it seem plausible. Truth doesn't change. It doesn't need too. And I enjoy waiting... because I see the constant change in the story. And the constant change of subjects and outrage whenever someone points out those changes.

What about Dyer's claims in 2010 that Bigfoot isn't real, and then his latest claim that in 2009, he went to investigate the couple's sighting behind home depot, and supposedly saw one? How does a man see a Bigfoot in 2009, and from then on, rail against the bigfoot community saying "Bigfoot is a scam!" and then all of a sudden, 2012, he believes in them? That's a major inconsistency. One that has been blatantly ignored by the Dyer proponents.

This is Dyer's old Blogtalkradio account from 2010. Notice the Host name: "BIGFOOT IS A SCAM!"

http://www.blogtalkr.../bigfoottracker

Then in October 2012, he changes his tune. He makes a new account. However, he doesn't delete the old account.

http://www.blogtalkr...gfoottrackerllc

I have found nothing in the 2010 episodes that even points to Rick mentioning anything about seeing a bigfoot in San Antonio in 2009. No, because he only made that up recently as a backstory for this new hoax.

*crickets*

we also have confirmation from the boy that the film crew was around as well. bunch of British speaking people who seemed to him to be off abit.

PSY:

So 10 of the 12 things you are not disputing and we are somehow cherry picking our facts on the video? **** i will take those odds 10 out of 12.

I would go ask follow up questions then :)

Psy,

Do you really need to post the same links over and over?

Yes because you keep ignoring what you have no good explanation for.

Also points 11 and 12, I do not dispute either. I was just filling in what you missed.

~No crickets at all. ~

I viewed and read and it is my mind.

I am not sure what action Psy desires from like me about those links.

What to acknowledge i Viewed it all. I not going to defend RD past statements from 2010 no need too.

Its 2013 I am here waiting to see what happens.

I'm asking you nicely, please don't be ridiculous. Who here gets upset when you say something nice to Ronn, or Violet says something nice to Jackie, or any other combination of believers?

Here ya go. Mspstomper, 2 days ago, 25 February 2013 - 11:15 PM, post #709707. I don't know how to link to individual posts, and I don't want to quote the text in it, because it was part of a conversation that upset the mods.

Yes because you keep ignoring what you have no good explanation for.

Also points 11 and 12, I do not dispute either. I was just filling in what you missed.

Please inform me what I keep Ignoring with the 2 videos you keep saying we are ignoring something the Kid says in the video what is it?