Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

No I know but I dont want to listen to an hour of RD ranting. Its not that I dont believe that he didnt say it, just wondered if it was said either in a certain context or 'tongue in cheek'? I mean he did that spoof website saying he was going to move to LV to be near his pal Biscardi etc etc...so we know he likes to play games with the bigfoot world as far as gossip goes. I cant comment then as I havent heard what he has said.

Why take our word for it Jacki, when you can be the judge for yourself.

You might gain some insight...vs the "brain washing" you are afraid off.

The film atleast Dyers.part is about how people hoax BF claims to fool others into believing. What better person than RD the serial hoaxer to show them how its done. There is no body and all the theories and conjectures said in this thread doesn't change the facts as stated over and over again on the thread. Those facts clearly show RD doesn't have a BF body. He never did.

agreed

found this pic on dyer's website. This appears to be a homeless person....next to a building or bathroom? One would think it has to be san antonio area right?

29575_513227388699633_244538978_n.jpg

Edited by simplyskyla

Guest VioletX

Actually it's been proven multiple times.Height doesn't match up. The mask has been identified. Looks identical in overlay. He needs to prove it's real. But he can't. He said 2 weeks ago he was going to the site to prove the height. 2 weeks has passed.

Exactly , height does not match up using the imaginary location you personally have gone to measure at? Did he give you a date?

No I know but I dont want to listen to an hour of RD ranting. Its not that I dont believe that he didnt say it, just wondered if it was said either in a certain context or 'tongue in cheek'? I mean he did that spoof website saying he was going to move to LV to be near his pal Biscardi etc etc...so we know he likes to play games with the bigfoot world as far as gossip goes. I cant comment then as I havent heard what he has said.

He didn't make that spoof website. Read further into the website...

Guest VioletX

Why take our word for it Jacki, when you can be the judge for yourself.

You might gain some insight...vs the "brain washing" you are afraid off.

agreed

found this pic on dyer's website. This appears to be a homeless person....next to a building or bathroom? One would think it has to be san antonio area right?

(Removed image)

Don't qoute me but I believe Rick was handing out blankets and pillows to homeless in Vegas here.

That's one of the reasons Minnow is so quiet.

Edited by chelefoot
Remove image in quote

Question:

If i openly say I Believe in UFO's then i Later say No I don't believe in UFO's because i made this fake movie that people believed and it was all Joke. then I have an Experience with seeing what I think is a real UFO.

Am I actually Lying or are my views changing based off my experience?

Edited by CathMcmillan

Adam:

The film atleast Dyers.part is about how people hoax BF claims to fool others into believing.

Are you positive that the RD part is only about Hoaxing?

Sorry guys, I couldn't get in the RD expedition, so I settled to go with Derek next month!

To be exact, on Derek's expedition, not to see the body! Lol

Guest WldHrtRnch

Question:

If i openly say I Believe in UFO's then i Later say No I don't believe in UFO's because i made this fake movie that people believed and it was all Joke. then I have an Experience with seeing what I think is a real UFO.

I'm sorry, I don't understand your point.

Larry, that should be exciting and fun!!

Question:

It didn't happen in that order and to insinuate it did is disingenuous at best. See he supposedly had his sighting in 2009, which he didn't say anything about until 2012 In 2010, he goes off on several diatribes, saying that bigfoot is a scam, bigfoot is not real. I posted the links. listen to them. Here we are in 2012, and all of a sudden he confesses to believing since 2009, even though what he has said and done since 2009 differs from what he claims today. If he was a believer since 2009, then why, in 2010, spend hours downing his clients who believe, telling his audience that bigfoot is as real as the tooth fairy.

Edited by PsyShroom

Question:

Yes but that's not how it went down. He says in 2009 he saw a BF. then in 2010 he says they don't exist and goes on to bash the researchers looking for BF. now he says he has a BF body. He lies so much he can't keep his own stories straight.

Larry, that should be exciting and fun!!

Yeah, talked to Derek last night. And this am via FB. Getting my stuff ready.

Cliff Barackman will be there. I think we will have a blast!

Oh no! Does this mean I have to listen to the whole show? Can you instead find a short clip from youtube instead? Pleeeeeeease...cant stand anymore brainwashing :(

Height doesnt match up? Doesnt match up to what? The mask HAS NOT been identified. Various masks have been found to look slightly similar but thats it! Patience njjohn patience....

Oops! I did it again! Can you see the blinding pedantic error in what I said above ^^^ I will give a nice prize to anyone who finds it?