Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

~No crickets at all. ~

I viewed and read and it is my mind.

I am not sure what action Psy desires from like me about those links.

What to acknowledge i Viewed it all. I not going to defend RD past statements from 2010 no need too.

Its 2013 I am here waiting to see what happens.

Not just you, but thank you for acknowledging the glaring inconsistency.

Now all I need is for someone to address it, not just acknowledge it and ignore it.

Since September, Rick has told everyone on his radio show that he had a sighting in 2009 that changed his opinion on the existence of Bigfoot. However, in 2010 there is no mention of this when he goes on and on about how bigfoot isn't real, how it's a moneymaking scam. IMHO, this is pretty damning evidence that RD is being very disingenuous.

I will repost those links until an RD proponent listens to them and comes up with their best excuse as to why what RD says now and what RD said then are so inconsistent.

The only realistic explanation at this point is that Rick is lying, yet again.

Please inform me what I keep Ignoring with the 2 videos you keep saying we are ignoring something the Kid says in the video what is it?

Not the videos. You asked if I was going to keep reposting those links. That is obviously what I was referring to.

Edited by PsyShroom

PSY,

Have you ever said things in past about something only to change your mind?

Not saying this is what RD but it is possible that he has a different view. You know get older get wiser.

Guest VioletX

Not just you, but thank you for acknowledging the glaring inconsistency.

Now all I need is for someone to address it, not just acknowledge it and ignore it.

Since September, Rick has told everyone on his radio show that he had a sighting in 2009 that changed his opinion on the existence of Bigfoot. However, in 2010 there is no mention of this when he goes on and on about how bigfoot isn't real, how it's a moneymaking scam. IMHO, this is pretty damning evidence that RD is being very disingenuous.

I will repost those links until an RD proponent listens to them and comes up with their best excuse as to why what RD says now and what RD said then are so inconsistent.

The only realistic explanation at this point is that Rick is lying, yet again.

Please send these questions to RD or post on his FB. I can only guess, that he is off in his dates or that he was playing some mind games here...I have other thoughts but really you should get the answers directly.

To me it is simple as, he did his homework and had tremenous luck due to his unconventional methods in SanAntonio...despite his past.

Edited by VioletX

PSY,

Have you ever said things in past about something only to change your mind?

Not saying this is what RD but it is possible that he has a different view. You know get older get wiser.

So you mean to tell me, that in 2009, Rick Dyer sees a sasquatch, and it changes his opinion to "they are real." Then in 2010, he goes on and on about how there are no Sasquatch, how they are all fake, and then in 2012, all of a sudden they are real again?

You can do better than that.

Bear in mind that, up until 2012, not one word had been spoken by him in any of his radio shows or his blogs about a sighting in 2009. Up until 2012, Rick Dyer adamantly called Bigfoot a scam.

Your explanation just does not make any sense.

Leaf, no one is looking for excuses to throw stones at Dyer. And any claim that he's innocent or hasn't deliberately brought this upon himself is simply ignoring reality.

....And I enjoy waiting... because I see the constant change in the story. And the constant change of subjects and outrage whenever someone points out those changes.

John, I appreciate your hanging in with this story, and your untiring efforts to uncover information (and now your enjoyment of the waiting). That's way cool!

I'm not sure why you use the word "innocent", though. Who ever said that Rick Dyer was innocent of anything?

The story about throwing stones goes like this:

X did something that Y thought was bad. So Y, along with other people, wanted to throw stones at X. So then someone else said, Okay, I invite the person who has never made a mistake in their life to throw the first stone.

But there was no such person. There is nobody, and never was anybody, who is innocent of wrong-doing.

Therefore, there was nobody qualified to throw the stone.

Do you see now why "innocence" and "guilt" are irrelevant?

There is nobody here who is qualified to throw stones at Rick Dyer, or at anyone else. Everyone is certainly welcome to look at the story closely, yes. And offer opinions on what seems to be true and what seems not to be, yes. But to call names, no.

I think that I am coming to enjoy the waiting, too. It's hard to enjoy waiting sometimes, but it is an interesting exercise. I'm glad you get some fun out of this. :)

Guest DantheMan

Please send these questions to RD or post on his FB. I can only guess, that he is off in his dates or that he was playing some mind games here...I have other thoughts but really you should get the answers directly.

To me it is simple as, he did his homework and had tremenous luck due to his unconventional methods in SanAntonio...despite his past.

Why would anyone need to ask Rick about these inconsistencies, the Calendar does not lie, but Rick does...

As far as the tent video goes, it's authenticity could be cleared up pretty quickly by posting the video up with the audio included.....of course RD won't do that, doesn't want to cut the strings on this story just yet....

Psy,

I am not here to make excuses for RD or to figure out his thinking.

I read what he did.

This is a new day.

It is no skin off my shoulder if he Hoaxes again. I will be disappointed but I have been many times by people who aren't even into Bigfoot.

So asking for me or anyone else to make excuses for RD we can't we aren't him. ~checks my self out~ Nope not a guy

If you want the answers do what Violet suggest post it to him.

Guest VioletX

Several posters have brought up this particular set of inconsistancles and it is obvious that those who believe or are keeping an open mind have other reasons to keep doing so.

We don't know how to reconcile the inconsistancies and just bringing it up a few more times is not going to suddenly make us see the "light of reason", so my advice is too stop speculating about it and ask RD what is up with that.

The point is, if you can hook someone in on an emotional level, you can tell them pretty much anything and there is a good chance that they will believe you.

I am not saying anyone involved in this thread is easily led. I am saying some people are, and even if you do tell them the truth, they ignore it.

Dopelyrics this is an interesting point you have raised. Yes I admit that there have been times when I have been sitting there listening to Rick Dyer going on and on in radio show and I have suddenly felt 'jeez, I feel like I am being brainwashed here'!. And I have several times, tried to take my viewpoints away and into the hoax category, but each time I seem to still keep coming back and landing on the same side of the fence. The thing is, if all of us strip back all the words in this story, whether they be in the form of Youtube clips, blogtalk radio shows, emails statements galore, if you strip away ALL of that what we are left with is this: The Camper Video. And its actually the Camper Video that is the 'holy grail' of us wait and see-ers evidence. Because despite some people having different theories about this video, there is yet no one out there who has definately proven this to be a hoax. Theories yes, but no more than that. And, when I first saw the camper video, I had never even heard of Rick Dyer. That video is like 'Patty'. Until proven to be a fake this stands alone as the best evidence we have.

So our brainwashing in the interim is all pretty futile anyhow it would seem?

Guest VioletX

Violet, he has been asked, and he won't answer, it would be detrimental to him to do so.

perhaps so... or perhaps at this point it matters little to him.

I guess my question is how it was asked? I mean asking a question and getting an answer depends on how its asked.

Example

If a person see's you trashing them left and right then you ask them a question that you feel is a legit question. I would be like well why are you asking me that what is your motivation to trash on me more?

But that is how i would feel I don't know how RD would take it. since he has trashed people as well.

I just want answers from those defending him in light of mounting evidence of RD's claim being false.

John is right... the hoax's story has changed since it's inception.

I guarantee that RD knows about what I have posted, and is likely brainstorming trying to figure out a cover story as to why, after allegedly having seen a sasquatch in 09, he continued to run his mouth calling sasquatch a scam until september 2012.

Rick... if you really have a body, I will fly down on my own money to see it. I will be the first to admit I was wrong. To make it even better, I have a friend in the FBI office there who can accompany me. What better than a federal agent to back up my word that there is a body. All you have to do is say the word, Rick.

Rick... if you really have a body, I will fly down on my own money to see it. I will be the first to admit I was wrong. To make it even better, I have a friend in the FBI office there who can accompany me. What better than a federal agent to back up my word that there is a body. All you have to do is say the word, Rick.

LOL seriously... FBI lets think about this....

Adam says the Texas Police are looking for RD and you want to bring the FBI with you .... that is kinda funny

I just want answers from those defending him in light of mounting evidence of RD's claim being false.

It doesn't seem you want answers, because someone just gave you one, and yet you continue to ask for an answer, as if none had been given.

Here's the answer you were just given:

...We don't know how to reconcile the inconsistancies........ask RD what is up with that.

Edited by LeafTalker