Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

One thing I can't quite figure out is the Minnow Flims involvement. If this is their idea of marketing like a lot of us think it is, then how will that really pan out for them? If this turns out to be fake then most people will be very upset with Minnow films because they let Dyer go on and on and on.

If it is first shown at Tribeca then people in the bigfoot world will see it and know it's fake. They will report back with descriptions and the bigfoot world will be mad and certainly not pay to see the film.

Are they really letting Dyer do all of this just for a small audience to see it? The only people Dyer is making want to see it are people in the bigfoot community and they will just be mad and not bring Minnow any money so I don't really get it. Even if Dyer does go on CNN I don't think people will take him serious and they will also find out it's fake at Tribecca.

If they are doing it to show how the bigfoot community will easily believe hoaxes then they are failing because most of us don't really believe it. Are we to believe they are documenting everything Dyer has been saying and doing to add that to the film or what? Some people have said Dyer is supposedly one small part of the film so how would they have time to put all of the stuff Dyer has been doing in the movie. Are they going to show screenshots of people who believe it or what are they going to do? Some people have said their inside sources tell them Dyer isn't even in the movie so if that is true why would they risk the backlash that Dyer's current actions will bring them?

Please don't think I'm taking Dyer's side here. This is just one of the things that's been making me scratch my head so I wanted to bring it up for discussion.

Yes but that's not how it went down. He says in 2009 he saw a BF. then in 2010 he says they don't exist and goes on to bash the researchers looking for BF. now he says he has a BF body. He lies so much he can't keep his own stories straight.

Given this information, would it be fair to say that an honest person would look at this inconsistency and admit that something is not right with Dyer's narrative?

Bear in mind that in 2009, he never said he had a sighting behind the home depot that made him change his mind about Sasquatch. He only said this in 2012, that he saw a bigfoot in 2009 and it made him a believer.

A person being honest with themselves might look at this and conclude that if Rick did not believe in 2010, then he did not see a bigfoot in 2009 as he claimed to, in 2012.

Only other explanation involves a time machine.

Edited by PsyShroom

Guest VioletX

My calculations show that no prop was used and in fact a Beast measuring approximently 8 feet in height was standing by that tree.

Good because I am no good at math calculations Hawk-0

He supposedly shot this in sept,2012, If I shot one(I never would unless attacked) I would say to myself, If I shot one, what's from stopping someone else from doing the same, so I better hurry up and cash in before some else does, because there will be no money for the second one shot. Or have the government coming forward and saying they are real and protected(slim chance but would consider it)

It's like having the winning powerball ticket and just hang on to it and wait to cash it in ? It just doesn't make any sense to sit on this and wait, when there is a chance someone can beat you to it.

Edited by zigoapex

Guest VioletX

My calculations show that no prop was used and in fact a Beast measuring approximently 8 feet in height was standing by that tree.

Has anyone tried to recreate the size of the head using average walmart ribs for comparison?

Would one of the guys here go get a Walmart rib and chew it on camera so we can see?

Hawk-o is the only reason that reading this thread is worthwhile. :D

I would plus that but I gave my quote to Bipedalist for their wonderful daily insights! Yeah Hawko!!! Hawko in spandex Hawko in camouflage Hawko in sequins!!!

Has anyone tried to recreate the size of the head using average walmart ribs for comparison?

Would one of the guys here go get a Walmart rib and chew it on camera so we can see?

Yes!!!! We can sit in a tent with a nice cup of tea and watch and take pics on our iPhone? Brilliant idea!

Good because I am no good at math calculations Hawk-0

Me either, but I sure can Party!

LMAO!

Are they really letting Dyer do all of this just for a small audience to see it? The only people Dyer is making want to see it are people in the bigfoot community and they will just be mad and not bring Minnow any money so I don't really get it. Even if Dyer does go on CNN I don't think people will take him serious and they will also find out it's fake at Tribecca.

Well shouldn't that make you wonder too a well known Production house is not speaking out against what RD is saying. I mean who here who says its a hoax will see the film?

Wouldn't the news catch wind of this if the film comes out and such. It seems to me that it should make you question why the company is staying silent.

As for how the situation went down.

How does it matter at what time he says what. If In my situation it is ok why isn't it in RD situation. So people brag and say things then change their minds, guess no one else in here changes their minds several times on stuff. Look He is an Arrogant person. He wants to act all I am the King. How much of that is just a show to get you all fired up over him? I think most of it is. Because he can poke and get people all pissed off and ranting about him.

Since their is no proof of this current situation no one can be 100% sure. Sure you say it but you can't. Their is even the slightest chance he is telling the truth now. even if it .0001%

I not sure how we can accurately determine the size of the bigfoot in the tent video with out knowing at what position it was taken the length of the tree the distance and such.

I mean it was filmed inside a tent. From what it looks like to me someone was laying down. So the force perspective was not taken into account.

I have not seen anyone try to replicate the video with the camera RD used. Maybe I missed it.

At any rate, at that time, it was too late, as the shot to back of the head killed the male Bigfoot. The shooting was caught on film by the film crew. The Bigfoot’s measurements were 7’8 tall and 490 pounds, a bit on the small side for a male Bigfoot. Measurements and weighting were done postmortem.

This is the reported size and weight.

Edited by CathMcmillan

Ok, folks, the find the most remarkable discovery the most remarkable thing since we landed on the moon, is now left up to RD and a two bit film company?

Why do you think no major news is covering this?

Oh, because of a NDA?

Heck, never stopped news before!

Ok, we break this and will make millions.

Comeon people!

Given this information, would it be fair to say that an honest person would look at this inconsistency and admit that something is not right with Dyer's narrative?

Bear in mind that in 2009, he never said he had a sighting behind the home depot that made him change his mind about Sasquatch. He only said this in 2012, that he saw a bigfoot in 2009 and it made him a believer.

A person being honest with themselves might look at this and conclude that if Rick did not believe in 2010, then he did not see a bigfoot in 2009 as he claimed to, in 2012.

Only other explanation involves a time machine.

Exactly proof he is lying again!!

I am curious He says the shooting is on the Film.

Can't someones contact here who says the RD footage hit the editing floor ask if the Shooting was actually on the film? That should be very easy for this inside source to tell someone with out loosing there job.

Ihyland,

Ok, folks, the find the most remarkable discovery the most remarkable thing since we landed on the moon, is now left up to RD and a two bit film company?

I am sure your inside source would love you calling there company they work for a two bit film company.

Question:

If i openly say I Believe in UFO's then i Later say No I don't believe in UFO's because i made this fake movie that people believed and it was all Joke. then I have an Experience with seeing what I think is a real UFO.

Am I actually Lying or are my views changing based off my experience?

Once again......your point would only be valid if rick had a time machine. But since he doesn't.....

The film atleast Dyers.part is about how people hoax BF claims to fool others into believing. What better person than RD the serial hoaxer to show them how its done. There is no body and all the theories and conjectures said in this thread doesn't change the facts as stated over and over again on the thread. Those facts clearly show RD doesn't have a BF body. He never did.

Yes..but they haven't CONTINUED to film or be active with Dyer since the incident...and THAT's when most of the so called *HOAX* has taken place...namely MUSKY the *SHILL* interview. Sure...I guess they could ge a vid of the interview..but you would want Musky's visit on FILM to make this more *real* in the documentary. I don't buy that thesis, since they would have to stick with Dyer to the END to make a credible film based on his ability to hoax the public.

Well shouldn't that make you wonder too a well known Production house is not speaking out against what RD is saying. I mean who here who says its a hoax will see the film?

Wouldn't the news catch wind of this if the film comes out and such. It seems to me that it should make you question why the company is staying silent.

As for how the situation went down.

How does it matter at what time he says what. If In my situation it is ok why isn't it in RD situation. So people brag and say things then change their minds, guess no one else in here changes their minds several times on stuff. Look He is an Arrogant person. He wants to act all I am the King. How much of that is just a show to get you all fired up over him? I think most of it is. Because he can poke and get people all pissed off and ranting about him.

Since their is no proof of this current situation no one can be 100% sure. Sure you say it but you can't. Their is even the slightest chance he is telling the truth now. even if it .0001%

I not sure how we can accurately determine the size of the bigfoot in the tent video with out knowing at what position it was taken the length of the tree the distance and such.

I mean it was filmed inside a tent. From what it looks like to me someone was laying down. So the force perspective was not taken into account.

I have not seen anyone try to replicate the video with the camera RD used. Maybe I missed it.

This is the reported size and weight.

No one has debunked the video yet. If they have...let me know who has done this with a link.

Edited by ronn1

Ronn1

I agree with you. If the film as IHLyda says is in the editing floor now. The would want to follow this to the end of the Hoax if they were using RD in the Hoax part of the film.

The wouldn't be editing the film now they would be following him around.

Question:

How would one find out if Minnow films has filmed anything in Las Vegas?