Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

Guest VioletX

The theory about the promotional hoax for the beiginning of the movie, is too wonky. First we see RD getting the whole BF community into another frenzy and then we see the thoughtful movie about men chasing monsters it just does not fit.

I wouldn't say the whole BF community. There are relatively few in the BF community who are interested in this story and fewer still who are buying into it. His hoax isn't working very well.

Well...I'm not budging from my position. Unless Derek is precluded from confirmation (or validates a fake) or Musky is debunked...I'll take it all the way to the end.

You don't have a position you are blindly perpetuating the hoax by your steadfast support of a known hoaxer. And by doing so contributing to the gap between main stream science every seriously looking at BF. CONGRATS!!

• Upvote 1

This is hoax #5. 2008 - body on ice, 2009 claim of body....months later stolen by MIB's. 2011 claim of permit to get body in Canada, another claim of original 2008 body taken by MIB's and photo that he released from his expedition that when caught he claimed he was hoaxed lol. I don't count the MiB claim of original body to be a hoax since it's his usual pattern of just changing the story.

Don't forget the flaming camper, probably a dragon, he want's to get the bigfoot relieving out of the way,

before he releases any information about the camper burning dragon :)

Is that the gist of the email or is there more you're not saying?

We already know that hoaxing will be part of the movie in some way since they chose RD of all people to be in it.

I'm following up on the email... if it is true, it will put the final nail in the lid of this hoax's coffin.

Guest mspstomper

I think they have day jobs and this is a side line hobby. Not many know who they really are, they could potentially wait a year and create another fb page and start all over.

The guy behind FBFB runs a business that does over $15 million in sales a year.

You don't have a position you are blindly perpetuating the hoax by your steadfast support of a known hoaxer. And by doing so contributing to the gap between main stream science every seriously looking at BF. CONGRATS!!

Carefull...mod is watching. They closed the other thread for comments like this. Just a heads up. Nothing personal.

Where have you been Psyschroom? That is so 5o pgs ago.... :lol:

That Minnow hoaxing about a hoaxer theory is just about as involved as the non-hoax theory IMO.

Actually it makes sense, really. What if the film puts bigfooters in a bad light, and RD's hoax is just to show that he can fool bigfooters 4 times in a row. Even when they know he's a serial hoaxer.

Glad I am not one of them that he can fool.

Edited by PsyShroom