Rick Dyer Again (Continued)

Guest Admin

I'm still really confused about the earlier video of the foreign ladies singing and doing really bad dancing

I am scared for life, and my Phyci is damaged.

I am seriously going 100% solo, no Bigfoot groups, sites, studies,stories , or community! I can't take any more!! I don't know if he has a body, if she did a study for money, and I don't care!!!! I am going to the woods , nice knowing you all, sort of.......

Oh yeah, get a life , you all bore me.

take care ! Freezer boy !!!

Guest VioletX

Its like a bad soap opera "As The Squatch Turns (on his questionably sized gurney)

"on his questionable sized Gurney" classic,lol!!

What happened to Adam? Did he bail or should we be concerned for his saftey...he mentions Law Enforcement and then disappears, can we say MIB???

Edited by VioletX

Whaaaa??? More details please. So they think he really does have a body?

Actually just the opposite cant elaborate inside info ongoing investigation

Actually just the opposite cant elaborate inside info ongoing investigation

Only way TX has an issue is if Dyer has an *asset* belonging to TX or a private property owner.

So your claim actually points to Dyer with a body. If you can't rebut that, then you have nothing.

Edited by ronn1

Ronn - actually they can get him for unlawfully discharging a firearm in city limits multiple times (by his own admission) even if he shot in the air. And with the expedition funds, he can be looked into for fraud if someone complained that they bought under the impression of the attention this has brought in.

I am on a major crimes task force multiple agencies to include Us Marshal office . they contact their counter parts in TX. they have in turned contacted LV metro

Ronn - actually they can get him for unlawfully discharging a firearm in city limits multiple times (by his own admission) even if he shot in the air. And with the expedition funds, he can be looked into for fraud if someone complained that they bought under the impression of the attention this has brought in.

True but there is much more to it than illegal discharge of a fire arm in city limits ...

• Upvote 1

Marshals indicates assets gotten through illegal activity, unless he's already labeled a fugitive. This did take an interesting turn.