Disclosure Vs. Discovery

Heh, if the government really knows Bigfoot exists, I wonder if they have any eyes or ears on the online Bigfooting community. I've seen a few people get busted for having illegal fish on fish forums because wildlife agencies were checking up on the forums for such activity. Makes ya wonder.

Indeed, I have stated this on more than one occasion. Most folks just think thats crazy talk though :) Kinda like thinking that our own IRS would target certain groups or the DOJ would spy on certain news organisations, or that certain groups with political leanings would actually hire people to sit on comment sections and post (favorable to their cause) posts designed to propagandize the sampling...nah that cant be! That be like saying that scientist could even disregard the scientific method to politicize and aggrandize something like climate change for some erroneous agenda...just wild accusations and paranoia right....except its happening.

Heres a scenario that always baffles me too, and I know some will relate to this.... like when your out in the deep forest or floating a river in the dense wilderness where you know there cant be another human being for days, and then out pops the Ranger man out of nowhere making sure your stowing your human waste properly.

Ape- plussed you for post #29 on this thread; just getting to read some stuff after a few down days. OK- yeah, I ditto your take on the commercialization of BF and folks following the money. Same mindset as lumber companies not wanting discovery. I had talked to a former website manager about the isuue of commercialization of BF and all the slim jim commercials etc. etc. etc. and this is a paradyne for me NOT wanting discovery because of what the social norms will cast BF as. With that said though I know that with all the tech. and determination of BF researchers today and the learning curve I still think that BF verification will take place. I also think that friends of the Hairy Guys need to have some input into what/how the governmental authorities expeditie their enevetual process. At that point education and public input from some concerned friends would be benificial so that protection from the social attidutes are buffered.