Paul Freeman Footage.....believe It Or Not?

Guest Nalajr

Guest Nalajr

Hey all,

I just watched the Freeman footage again and its pretty darn compelling.  I don't know much about the man or whether he's still alive or not.

I figure most all here have seen this video multiple times and studied it in depth.  I'd like to know whether you all think it's authentic or did Freeman pull a fast one on everyone?

The only thing that gives me pause about the video is that he just happens to be filming when he walks up on it.  That's pretty darn good timing isn't it?

What do you think?

Thanks

Nalajr

Guest OntarioSquatch

It's as authentic as his footprint casts :)

j76otc.jpg

Edited by OntarioSquatch

I had not seen it 'til fairly recently.   Based on feedback from various parts of the community, I assumed it was a hoax.   After watching it, I no longer think so.  I think it is 100% legit. 

MIB

It doesn't look fluid to me personally....... it kinda has this chicken head bob thing going on. Supposedly to look at where it is placing its feet as it walks. It definitely doesn't walk like Patty did with a purposeful stride. But I have no idea if a Squatch looks at where it's placing its feet.

But again, it's a film, and a film isn't going to prove anything.

I have always found the Freeman footage compelling and also a curiosity at the end with a possible juvenile in tow.

I find it very compelling, especially with the story behind it. Freeman checked this spring daily for prints at the same time everyday. The day of the footage, he was late because I believe his daughter's car broke down. This is significant because the BFs knew when it was safe to go to the spring, but Freeman broke his routine and fooled them. This is how I have gotten glimpses of them myself, by breaking my routines. The second compelling story is that two foresters knew the exact spot where this was filmed and went and did measurements the very next day. The fir tree that the BF bumps into is 16 feet tall.

SSR Team

I think the video itself looks good.

Never have seen anything in it to suggest there's a little one in it too though.

TRACKER, Case Files & Adventures of a Professional Mantracker, by Joel Hardin, 2005, Chapter six: Tracks of Bigfoot.

Pretty much says it for me.

Admin

Once a hoaxer, all credibility is lost with me. And it is extremely difficult to rebuild that credibility, if ever. For that reason, I do not consider his "evidence" to be of any note.

• Upvote 1

Admin

I will have to find it, but he did admit to faking some footprints (or was it casts?). I will have to find the story and post the info later.

I would appreciate that VAfooter. I am that way too. Once someone hoaxes, I would not trust anything else they say or present as evidence.