Paul Freeman Footage.....believe It Or Not?

Guest Nalajr

For a guy whose name is forever attached to BF, but  never conclusively proved that he saw a Squatch, Freeman sure did see a lot of 'em.

Two of 'em!!

OK.  The person in the freeman footage looks like a big lumbering oaf that possesses zero of the ninja qualities ascribed to BF.  Where is the awareness?  Where is the camera detection?  Where is the speed?  No vocals?  No tree-knocking stick?  If they looked and behaved liked that we'd have wiped them out with the wooly mammoths.

^What he said. An open and shut case in my opinion.

Guest LarryP

OK.  The person in the freeman footage looks like a big lumbering oaf that possesses zero of the ninja qualities ascribed to BF.  Where is the awareness?  

It brushed by a small conifer.

So I'm not seeing the "big lumbering oaf" that you're describing. 

Where is the speed? No vocals? No tree-knocking stick? If they looked and behaved liked that we'd have wiped them out with the wooly mammoths.

There was no speed, tree knocking stick or vocalizations in the PGF, either.

I have a hard time believing that Paul Freeman was that good of an actor.

Edited by LarryP

SSR Team

OK.  The person in the freeman footage looks like a big lumbering oaf that possesses zero of the ninja qualities ascribed to BF.  Where is the awareness?  Where is the camera detection?  Where is the speed?  No vocals?  No tree-knocking stick?  If they looked and behaved liked that we'd have wiped them out with the wooly mammoths.

You missed out a key word there denialist,it was the word " all " when you said " if they looked and behaved like that...."

Every single living and breathing thing on this planet can and does make mistakes, but luckily for that one ( if its the real deal ) the mistake it made that day didn't end with a gun shot.

The sae can be said for all animals that try their upmost to avoid human detection and get photographed or filmed.

• Upvote 1

Here's the full video ( not just the "money shot") if anyone hasn't seen it.

The lead in video concerns me.

The tracks he "finds" just look so suspicious to me.

post-395-0-02227300-1370433290_thumb.jpg

post-395-0-08454700-1370433314_thumb.jpg

Not the mark of an "elusive creature" IMO.

Now if you will excuse me.....

For some reason I feel compelled to go for a jog.

( always seems to happen whenever I listen to Freeman's voice in that video)

• Upvote 1

Admin

I have trouble swallowing much of Freeman's claims. He was either embellishing his "encounters" or he was a BF magnet.

So, what about the "footage" ?

Seems like no one wants to discuss the footage?

I think folks are focused on the man more so because of all his alleged BF (and related) encounters. He should have played the Lotto.

I must take exception with denialist's statement though. That BF absolutely resembles the (Beverly Hills) Ninja.

Guest Serohs

I am confused about the whole ridges thing. I might be wrong here but aren't a lot of the prints Meldrum and others looked at have actual ridges on the foot pad areas themselves? Scars that have healed, etc??? The video here showing the ridges on the cast that was faked only show these naturally made faked ridges around the edges of the cast?  Albiet this is my first time learning about these sort of ridges so I might be wrong here on all I just stated.

Freeman footage is good stuff.  Female carrying a youngster up front, walking slowly and not observing so much. 

At the end of the full clip you get to see the youngster a bit more. 

I am so impressed with Bill Munns' analysis of the PGF that I would love to know if he has looked at the Freeman video?  Obviously he has spent an enormous amount of time analyzing the PGF and is busy with other endeavors, but I think even a brief analysis from him would be valuable.

Freeman footage is good stuff.  Female carrying a youngster up front, walking slowly and not observing so much. 

At the end of the full clip you get to see the youngster a bit more.

You do?!

Please!

Screen capture!

As far as the ad hominem crap goes the same can be said about Patterson, and most others... and has, and will continue to be. The footage is still not conclusive, but it is a worthwhile piece of footage and here is why. In answer the lumbering slowly...for those who have looked at this for years now feel there is a very young SSq with the large one, and that the large one was taken off guard by Freeman breaking his daily routine...not unlike Patty. It has been theorized that the larger was looking out for the little one and trying to manage two subjects...its youth and its photographer. Im sure a SSq knows that when you run away it can provoke an attack from other predators and staying calm seems to be their EM OH :) for those who have called this an open and shut case that is your prerogative, but for me it remains open.

and there is also this from one of a buncha links...

in 1997 according to the book, Bigfoot Exposed, Dr. Jeff Meldrum stakes much of his academic reputation on the Paul Freeman trackway. This trackway was a series of Bigfoot tracks from the Blue Mountains near Walla Walla, Washington. He wrote his support on a posting to the Internet Virtual Bigfoot Conference, an online (email-based) Bigfoot research community.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoologists/meldrum-backs-freeman/

• Upvote 1

The track way leading to the sighting does look odd.  There is a distinct lack of debris in the track giving it an excavated look.  I'm not sure that you can attribute that to the debris sticking to the sole of the foot and being carried away.  There would be less and less debris being carried off with each subsequent step as it collected on the bottom of the foot.  I've looked at the full video a few times, and that isn't happening, each track is nearly devoid of any debris.  Also, has anyone come forward and claimed they were also involved in the filming and that they were wearing a suit in order to hoax a video?