Question For Anyone Who Believes They Have Heard A Bigfoot Vocalizing

Bonehead74

Does This Sound Familiar?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Cervelo

He's obviously talking to the Bigfoot outside the window in their own language.

He's not drunk it's just the influence of speaking their language (very complicated) combined with the possibility of mind speak occuring simultaneously.

I've never experienced any calls in the wild I couldn't identify, and I'm not weighing in on the legitimacy of any purported recordings, but this topic always leads me to ask: What SHOULD a BF sound like? Those who claim to know from first-hand experience are not likely to be given much benefit of the doubt by non-witnesses, and what position should those needing better proof take on this subject? Vocalizations are probably the easiest to hoax or misrepresent, and they don't lend themselves to easy verification.  More often than not, they are discounted as being "within human range." Which, again, leads me to ask, well....?     

I think the closest known for the sierra sounds , atleast parts of them, is human. The other parts could be characterised as atleast like a great ape. Hearing those under the right circumstances is what compels acceptance of them, even if they aren't proof to the world.